over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Citrus bergamot brand

Where can I buy your product? Will you ship to Canada? Can I too have 1 free bottle lol?

Yes, but won't be until later this year.

PM me.

Then Jarrow wasn't the problem. They have one of the highest quality controls in the business. I've never even heard of NAOMI. Maybe you are a non responder of some sort. However, just because your lipids didn't change much doesnt mean you weren't reading other benefits from it.

The reason I recommend Jarrow for CB or Vitamin Shoppe Astragalus is due to years of seeing results with people and understanding their sourcing and quality control protocols.
Jarrow does have one of the highest quality controls in the supplement industry.

Naomi is also manufactured in a facility that adheres to those same standards.

Neither of those things have anything to do with why one works better than the other in this case.

It comes down to source- nothing more, nothing less. Different ingredients from different places react differently in the body as they have different phyto-chemicals, nutrients and elements to them based on the region and area they are grown and harvested in.

If you're on gear and taking it to prevent heart problems, think again. Two people I know closely have had Heart attacks thinking it works. Nothing beats Crestor for lowering LDL, and increasing HDL. Its not only about lowering Cholesterol, but to stop plaque buildup.

If you're on gear and taking it to prevent heart problems, think again. Two people I know closely have had Heart attacks thinking it works. Nothing beats Crestor for lowering LDL, and increasing HDL. Its not only about lowering Cholesterol, but to stop plaque buildup.
No one here who has a brain thinks that takin citrus bergamot is gonna let you blast away with no risk..

Jarrow does have one of the highest quality controls in the supplement industry.

Naomi is also manufactured in a facility that adheres to those same standards.

Neither of those things have anything to do with why one works better than the other in this case.

It comes down to source- nothing more, nothing less. Different ingredients from different places react differently in the body as they have different phyto-chemicals, nutrients and elements to them based on the region and area they are grown and harvested in.
Correct, but quality control included proper sourcing in my mind. I did it professionally for three years for a major manufacturer and am still currently doing it in a smaller capacity.

Not sure if you saw my response earlier in the thread (#3).

I use a lot of Jarrow supps in my regimen and yes their quality is excellent. I had years of labs while on their citrus bergamot. It wasn't until I retried the "Italian" version that it did anything positive with my bloodwork. If I'm taking something specific to improve labs and it doesn't I'm not sure it makes sense to keep it in. I had never notice any other positive effects like improved BG, inflammation, etc so that's why it was dropped.
To be honest, Jarrow CB never helped my lipids much either. Did you ever find a brand that did what you hoped via bloodwork results.

Correct, but quality control included proper sourcing in my mind. I did it professionally for three years for a major manufacturer and am still currently doing it in a smaller capacity.
Sometimes it does. Just depends on the company as I’m sure you are aware.

The bergamonte has made a huge difference in my lipids and everyone I’ve seen go on it.

I love Jarrow btw and used theirs before learning of this myself. They are an excellent brand. Just wish they used the bergamonte. Unfortunately many brands don’t want to pay for the inflation of the trademarked ingredient.

In this case I have seen it be a very noticeable difference, which is why they have it trademarked of course. 😊

It's the Bergamonte branded ingredient by HP Ingredients that makes the difference.

When we release our LIPID product it will contain 1000mg per serving of Bergamonte! As well as 3-4 other ingredients.

NAOMI is 500mg.

I will send you a bottle free :)
Does the xtra 4 ingredients matter?I see another company that sells it for significantly cheaper.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws