over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut oil - fat burner

I heard that coconut oil is very good....a nutritionist told me...very good to the body..

I absolutely love coconut oil. I knew it was a healthier option but this thread has made me realise just how worth while it's been to purchase, as it may burn fat but it also burns a hole in my purse as it is a more expensive choice. But i'm not even going to think about cost now just the benefits. It tastes great in scrambled egg, mix a teaspoon of the oil, and add some coconut milk for the best scrambled egg ever! :) it's also a great body moisturiser, smells gorgeous, like holiday skin. It's my favourate smell and taste. My social treat is Malibu! Does that mean i'm still being healthy as it is coconut flavour!? Ha x

It also tastes great on sweet potato's or yams.

M2M:cool:

After reading the principles of the Mountain Dog diet I had picked up a big jar of this...and it has sat on my counter for a week not knowing exactly what to do with it. :rolleyes:

But knowing even more health benefits to it...I will start cooking with it and toss a bit in my shake(s) daily. I hope the fat loss is legit...I could stand to drop another 2% (from about 10% back into single digits at LEAST) but don't want to diet any harder. :banghead:

WOW...day 1 and it CERTAINLY seemed to have a cleansing/laxative effect!! Hope it calms down today and subsequent days... :eek:

I will try it out....just as long it does not make me nutty

I absolutely love coconut oil. I knew it was a healthier option but this thread has made me realise just how worth while it's been to purchase, as it may burn fat but it also burns a hole in my purse as it is a more expensive choice. But i'm not even going to think about cost now just the benefits. It tastes great in scrambled egg, mix a teaspoon of the oil, and add some coconut milk for the best scrambled egg ever! :) it's also a great body moisturiser, smells gorgeous, like holiday skin. It's my favourate smell and taste. My social treat is Malibu! Does that mean i'm still being healthy as it is coconut flavour!? Ha x

I will try it out....just as long it does not make me nutty

WOW!!! After reading Barbie's description I think I'm going to try it out as well!! Barbie- you should be the spokeswomen for coconut oil!! In fact I might go buy some now, so I can use it when I sunbathe at the pool tomorrow......... 80's style!! :cool: ;)

Last edited:
WOW!!! After reading Barbie's description I think I'm going to try it out as well!! Barbie- you should be the spokeswomen for coconut oil!! In fact I might go buy some now, so I can use it when I sunbathe at the pool tomorrow......... 80's style!! :cool:
:-D thanks, although i would never use it for sunbathing! It's a great aftersun. I use Imedeen tan optimizer tablets. They are extra protection and help support the skins natural tanning and protection mechanism. They also protect skins collagen and elastin from harmful rays. I take collagen tablets to which are great for skin, hair and nails. Plus my vits! Wish i could join you by the pool! Lucky you. X

I always wondered about this, but never tried it in fear of the oil seperating from the egg.. Thanks for the tip, going to try it tomorrow morning!

I always wondered about this, but never tried it in fear of the oil seperating from the egg.. Thanks for the tip, going to try it tomorrow morning!
your welcome, you aneed coconut milk to make the best ever! kara diary free milk made from pressed coconuts is what i use and recommend. Lovely. X

What is the best brand?
I use a brand from a Holland&Barrett health store, called 'perfectly pure' pure coconut oil. It's the only one I have tried and i'm happy with it. They also sell the Kara coconut milk, which I make my protein shakes with x

I use a brand from a Holland&Barrett health store, called 'perfectly pure' pure coconut oil. It's the only one I have tried and i'm happy with it. They also sell the Kara coconut milk, which I make my protein shakes with x

Thank you for the 411 sweetheart:love:

Does any else coconut oil become watery looking when stored at room temp? When I store in the refrigerator it gets hard.

Is this normal??

Does any else coconut oil become watery looking when stored at room temp? When I store in the refrigerator it gets hard.

Is this normal??

since coconut oil is saturated fat it is solid around room temp and cooler. if a bit warmer than room temp itll start to melt and be watery. perfectly normal.... i love it in my oatmeal with half a banana, splenda and some cinnamon as a cheat meal when dieting.

Me too, I love the taste of coconut oil in my oatmeal. It's like a treat it taste so good.

It's been a while, but I remember reading about how in the 40's farmers tried to use coconut oil to fatten up their cows. Just the opposite happened, they got alot leaner..I always that was a cool story...

Coconut Oil

JM

haven't tried the butter yet. looks to damn good and too damn dangerous for me
found some pwdered @ the local Asian market and kind of made my own with a few ounces of water, but i am sure all the coconut meat used to make the butter would be much tastier
-c

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner