over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

concerns about bd 5mg pink thai being fake

Didnt you have some bunk 50mg D also...? Are these the ones you had left over from last year you stated in another post? If yes, did they work last year? Two questionable products...? Either your sponsor or your genetics suck. I keep seeing the same few people having product problems...

Personally, I would stay away from all BD (british dragon) products. They are not the same anymore, which we all know. There are numerous fakes on the market, and I haven't heard any good feedback on the new line from this so called new company (who rips off names thinking they will be at the top with it). However, I am sure there may be some legit fakes out there. You just have to try them to know if they are good. No one can tell you that. Why keep asking:eek:?

Hello guys, I tried them back in 2008 and with only 3 tablets/day I was unable to wear my t-shirts due to extreme pumps they gave me. Those came in pouches of 100 tabs in squarish packets with bd seals.

Lately I am getting 100's 5mg anabols in plastic baggies from a sponsor here and even after taking 7-8 tabs at a time for 2 weeks not really feeling them:confused:. Is there a possibility someone is faking thse pink 5 sided anabols? I mean they look pretty darn legit to me and are dirt cheap but you never know! They are mini 5 sided scored and there is a dragon or something imprinted on other sided.

Thanks ppl

The ones that you liked in the foil pouches a few years ago were FAKE. If you are talking about the ones that were supposed to be british dispensery in foil pack of 100 tabs. They worked but were counterfeit.. Dunno about the ones in bags. Real anabol come in the plastic "tub" of 1000

Let me get this right

So you started this thread exactly 1 week after you posted your "D-bol only cycle" thread? So have you been running this by itself?

shoestring is right, real British Dispensary anabol does not come packaged in foil pouches by the manufacturer.

British Dragon has been out of business for over two years now.

All the Best

so if i purchase BD products today does that mean they are fake since they are out of business?

hopefully someone has a stock pile. i loved BD blue anadrol 50mg

I bought Brit Disp 5mg anabols from a sponsor here that were darker and pinkish looked like someone saoked them in water didn't worked at even 40-50mg.

I recently ordered same from a different sponsor which are clean crisp and light pink which came sealed in a tub will let the difference if there a fake out there.

The ones that you liked in the foil pouches a few years ago were FAKE. If you are talking about the ones that were supposed to be british dispensery in foil pack of 100 tabs. Real anabol come in the plastic "tub" of 1000

Correct, real British Disp. snake and arrow 5mg ananbol do come in tubs but sponsors don't like shipping them in them due to safety reasons ;) so sometimes they come in pouches, plastic bags. :)

HIT AND MISS WITH BD BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE YOU USED TO GET.:(

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?