over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple MELANOTAN II ? please...

littlebill

Banned
1. need to be refrigerated?

2. reconstitute with Bac water?

3. use 1cc of Bac water?

4. SubQ correct?

4 250mcg seems to be the consensus- Frequency?

Much Appreciated and thanks Phil

Last edited:
1. need to be refrigerated?

2. reconstitute with Bac water?

3. use 1cc of Bac water?

4. SubQ correct?

4 250mcg seems to be the consensus- Frequency?

Much Appreciated and thanks Phil

Yes to all. I'd start with 250mcg ED for 3 days then move up to 500mcg ED for 3 days, then 750mcg ED for 3 days after that 1mg as often as you need depending on how dark you want to be. I honest just need 1mg every 3 weeks to maintain what I got now. Some people get headaches and or nausea on this stuff and graduating up the dose can reduce this for many. This also slowly allows you to gauge your tan. Although unless you're actively tanning 2-3 times a week you won't see a ton of difference week 1. [IME, it takes getting 6-8mg of the product in you and at least two tanning sessions in before there is a noticeable difference]
Now I personally now just throw 1cc of BacWater into the 10mg since I take 1mg of product, every easy on my slin pin. However, 250mcg might be a tad tougher so on your first bottle you might consider adding 2cc's of the BW just to make dosing easier and or more accurate.

Right along with what saps has said
I want to add that MTII has a pretty long half life too...
30 something hours (per what I read from DAT)
As an example I pinned 250mcg Saturday AM and spent some time (2hrs) in the pool. Woke Sunday (no pin) hung out for another 2hrs and this morning I look Polynesian.. :p

Right along with what saps has said
I want to add that MTII has a pretty long half life too...
30 something hours (per what I read from DAT)
As an example I pinned 250mcg Saturday AM and spent some time (2hrs) in the pool. Woke Sunday (no pin) hung out for another 2hrs and this morning I look Polynesian.. :p

Great addition and just to add and expand once you get to your desired level it lasts quite a long time on the skin. As I mentioned above. I'll go entire weeks without using the MT2 and the fading is extremely slow. I too had about 2 hours of sun by a pool a week ago and people told me I looked black afterwards.

Great stuff!

I agree with everything stated above about recon and dosage- I've had no sides other than feeling ill the first night (I started with 500mcg instead of 250- but 2nd night and thereafter was fine).

I've had none of other sides (other than random wood) no blotchy-ness, no extra freckles I didn't know I had- nothing but complements and looks as I am BROWN. This stuff is such a great value too- less than a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic... and it WORKS.

Have fun! (Thanks Ergopep and Phil)

Can this stuff still give u a tan without having any sun or tanning bed?

Thanks

I agree with everything stated above about recon and dosage- I've had no sides other than feeling ill the first night (I started with 500mcg instead of 250- but 2nd night and thereafter was fine).

I've had none of other sides (other than random wood) no blotchy-ness, no extra freckles I didn't know I had- nothing but complements and looks as I am BROWN. This stuff is such a great value too- less than a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic... and it WORKS.

Have fun! (Thanks Ergopep and Phil)

I would say that unless you're in some kind of hurry to be tan, start off with LESS than 250mcg.

The first dose or two will bring a little nausea....but not with future dosages.

Start lower...avoid all nausea. Get tan anyway.

Thanks for your info guys. From what I've read here I'll probably reconstitute 10mg with 4ml of bac water and then it will be real easy to just take up one tenth of a slin pin to begin with 250mcg.

Just wondering what are the risks with taking a product like this, if it's doing this to your skin, what else may it be doing to the rest of your body?

I'd love to have some darker skin as I am taking immunosuppresant drugs and as such need to avoid sunlight like the plague.

I would say that unless you're in some kind of hurry to be tan, start off with LESS than 250mcg.

The first dose or two will bring a little nausea....but not with future dosages.

Start lower...avoid all nausea. Get tan anyway.

AGREED! Can do about 100mcg ED and get a nice tan that develops over several weeks and not have the excessive nausea and flushed face/chest. Then this can be maintained with 100mcg EOD or even E3D.

Would be great if these came in 2mg instead of 10mg as it seems that side effects get WORSE as the bottle ages.

This is the advice DAT gave me in order to get the most even tan without dark spots. Take 250mcg right before tanning in the tan bed. Take another 250mcg immediately after tanning. Do this every other day.

You can also take an antihistamine an hour or so b4 pinning to help the side effects. It worked for me although it didn't keep me from having wood most of the night...:D

stuff works wonders gets me tan as hell in 10 days.

Would it be the same dosing protocol for women, start at 250mcg then go up? Also, would it raise a women's sex drive at all? Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws