over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cube Method Log

OT, but wanted to share this old school video I came across today. Ed Coan is and always will be The MAN :headbang:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UMfQ7HA08Y"]NPL; 2000 Mountaineer Cup II - Deadlift (Ed Coan) - YouTube[/ame]

Tues 7/1
BENCH -EXPLOSION
Warm-up: mini-bands, Agile 8
Floor Press - 280lbs x 8 sets x 3 reps
Incline DB Press - 55 x 3 x 15
Lying DB Extensions (Kovacs style) - 35 x 4 x 10
Pec Dec w/ mini-bands - 130 x 4 x 15
Machine Military Press - 100 x 3 x 10

Not a bad w/o after a week off. Feels good to be back :D

Sun 7/6
DEADS - HEAVY
Warm-up
Rack Pulls - 385 lbs x 5 sets x 2 reps
Dead-Lift Snatch Grip - 280 x 2 x 8
DB Rows - 90-100 x 3 x 10
DB Shrugs - 80 x 3 x 12-15

Still trying to get back on track after taking some time off to move. Felt a little tight after the rack pulls, but worked through it.

Thanks GS! I'm going through a real rough patch with my wife, so the gym has been hit and miss over the last couple weeks. We recently moved too, so time as been another constraint. I may be moving out next week for a trial separation. I hope it all works out brother... I love my wife and kids.

Thanks GS! I'm going through a real rough patch with my wife, so the gym has been hit and miss over the last couple weeks. We recently moved too, so time as been another constraint. I may be moving out next week for a trial separation. I hope it all works out brother... I love my wife and kids.

That's too bad, man. I've been there before and the gym was a total sanctuary to me. I'd take my son with me as much as I could too because I figured it was only a matter of time before we split up. Keep your head up and good luck with it!

That's too bad, man. I've been there before and the gym was a total sanctuary to me. I'd take my son with me as much as I could too because I figured it was only a matter of time before we split up. Keep your head up and good luck with it!

Thanks man. Things are up in the air right now as far as me moving out, but the writing is on the wall.... It's really a matter of finances right now. If I had the dough I would have already been gone I suspect.

I feel that. Hell, I'm still technically married because of finances even though we've been split up for over a year. Not a fun situation at all but I've learned a lot about myself and relationships. Let me know if you need anything man.

gonna jump in to follow the log. i just started yesterday. i havent powerlifted since 2003, its all been hypertrophy and this program is harder than any hypertrophy work i've done in the last 10 years. moving today is quite difficult.

I feel that. Hell, I'm still technically married because of finances even though we've been split up for over a year. Not a fun situation at all but I've learned a lot about myself and relationships. Let me know if you need anything man.

Will do brother. Sure do appreciate the support. I've been down this road twice before, but this one seems to be the most painful. I still love her and being away from my kids would be painful, too. Anyways, I may be staying until next month, so only time will tell. Until then I'm just going to fight the good fight, work on myself, be a good dad and try to get my training back on track.

gonna jump in to follow the log. i just started yesterday. i havent powerlifted since 2003, its all been hypertrophy and this program is harder than any hypertrophy work i've done in the last 10 years. moving today is quite difficult.

You're going to like the cube method! Best of both worlds in my opinion. Strength and Hypertrophy. Good luck & keep us posted brother :headbang:

You're going to like the cube method! Best of both worlds in my opinion. Strength and Hypertrophy. Good luck & keep us posted brother :headbang:

Sure thing man. Maybe I'll start a log over here of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got to do what you gotta brother.I have been there done that .Fortunately when i did move out my wife learned i did more than she gave me credit.As of this past June we have been married 23 years.So if you have thought it, i have as well.Meaning if you ever need to vent ol GS is here!

You got to do what you gotta brother.I have been there done that .Fortunately when i did move out my wife learned i did more than she gave me credit.As of this past June we have been married 23 years.So if you have thought it, i have as well.Meaning if you ever need to vent ol GS is here!

Thank you so much GS for your works of encouragement! I'm still in our home at this time and it may work out. I've been going back to counseling and just trying to fight the good fight and do what I can to keep our marriage together and become a better man. Training has been hit and miss lately, but I've managed to get into the gym at least 2-3 times a week.

If all goes well I'm going to start another training program next week. It's called JuggerCube and is a modified Cube Method.

Take care brother :)

I was thinking of starting another training log for the new program I'm going to try, but decided to keep it here for now:

Juggercube Training Method

Tues 7/22
Bench - 220 lbs x 3 sets x 8 reps
Closegrip Bench - 235 x 2 x 6
Bench w/ Pause 1" Off Chest - 205 x 3 x 10
DB Chest Supported Rows - 45 x 4 x 12
Front Raises w/ plate and mini-band - 25 x 2 x 15
DB Skull Crushers - 35 x 2 x 12

My lower back is still sore from a muscle pull I had a couple weeks back while deadlifting, but it's starting feel a little bit better :)

Juggercube Training Method

Thurs 7/24
DB Bentover Rows (bilateral) - 60 lbs x 5 sets x 10 reps
Pullups - 3 x AMAP (as many as possible) - 10-15 reps
Seated Hammer Curls - 30 x 3 x 15
Rope cable curls - 110 x 3 x 12

Lower back is starting to feel better after a strain I had a couple weeks ago. Will start squatting and deadlifting next week.

Sat 7/26

Hammer Military Press - 90,180,230,250, 260 x 5 reps
Pullups - 10 reps x 3 sets
Facepulls - 60 lbs x 3 sets x 20 reps
Cable Tricep Pushdowns - 80 lbs x 3 sets x 20 reps

Glad to hear the back is healing up!

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Glad to hear the back is healing up!

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

Thanks brother! I'm going to start deadlifting and squatting again this week. Training has been hit and miss lately, but I'm getting in there when I can. I've at least been able to train 3 days a week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws