over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for hairloss?

my finished four session look how crisp the line up is and how the SMP fades into the sides unreal

Attachments

• 0929150842.jpg
    0929150842.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 346
We have treated so many bodybuilders and athletes including myself that were suffering from hairloss from HRT therapy and some with just genetics for it.We all care about what we look like thats the name of the game we play.Hairloss can be a very big problem for everyday life me it lead to low confidence and mild depression.After using the scalp network my confidence was back even more then before and noticed i was able to concentrate on my main goal which was bodybuilding.

Last edited:
We have treated so many bodybuilders and athletes including myself that were suffering from hairloss from HRT therapy and some with just genetics for it.We all care about what we look like thats the name of the game we play.Hairloss can be a very big problem for everyday life me it lead to low confidence and mild depression.After using the scalp network my confidence was back even more then before and noticed i was able to concentrate on my main goal which was bodybuilding.

ScalpNetwork is legit! I have no association with them.

I met the owner for a consult and will probably eventually get some SMP done to enhance the hair I have now to make it look thicker.

After reviewing all the SMP places and doing my research, they are probably in top 3 places available today to get SMP, if not the best.

Actually surprised to see them on this site, but thats good thing as they are one of the best.

Last edited:
Thank you dragonfire for the positive response we hope to show everyone in the bodybuilding community what we can do

I found switching to Var completely stopped hair loss or 5mg or greater of legitimate Finasteride I can run test without any hair loss.

Forgot to mention, previously I have tried every form of shampoo, supplement, even laser hair combs or helmets, emu oil etc and nothing stopped it except the 2 mentioned above.

Hair Oil Massage: The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress. You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results. Other types of oil that you can use are emu oil, argan oil, and wheat germ oil. Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above onto your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
Remember to do this at least once a week

wash the hair every two days, eat the food with high protein,do some cardio

every two days? It seems to me too often, if only not fatty type of hair.

I have the thickest hair, started TRT, starting shedding all over, got on RU58841 and the shedding has stopped, completely. I almost can't even yank hair from my head.

After about 2 months on RU, it has sprouted new hairs. My widows peak has almost completely grown back in. I can tell, in another month or two I will have totally regained my old hairline. (impressive) Interestingly enough, it did not stop my shedding. Most of my long hair has molted and gone. I dont like the short hair look but its better than the bald look.

After about 2 months on RU, it has sprouted new hairs. My widows peak has almost completely grown back in. I can tell, in another month or two I will have totally regained my old hairline. (impressive) Interestingly enough, it did not stop my shedding. Most of my long hair has molted and gone. I dont like the short hair look but its better than the bald look.
Wow that's amazing. I gotta try this stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Update?

You will need to update the review

You will need to update the review

Sorry guys, I havent been on the forums much. To update, My widows peak has not filled in yet but the ground Ive gained is holding. Have been using RU every day. I added in generic Monistat cream to the scalp and made myself a laser cap. (youtube) These two things have helped. I recently went through a period where I felt I was losing ground, shedding more again. Using the laser cap more seems to have turned that around.

I have witnessed RU alone be able to grow new hairs and I am convinced it is indispensable... But I think it needs help along the way depending on your situation. I myself am trying to get my long hair back the way it was before the ravages of masteron/tren

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws