over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cut suspension with?

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of you that have used it, and have cut it with something. What have you found that works best?

Its not going to matter , the pain from suspension comes from the very definition of it , its simple crystals suspended in water , you embed those particles in a muscle belly and its going to hurt...no way around it. The newer micronized suspensions are much better than the torture of the old stuff like Jurox but it is still an un-dissolved particle that you embed into a muscle. Oil based solutions are thinned to reduce concentration of solvent....that simply isn't the problem here.

Just go with tne in oil...water based suspension seems to leave a knot with me no matter what i do, and i'd rather have pain for a minute than a knot that lasts for a week and you cant shoot that muscle again.

I love suspension and have tried a number of sponsors here and on other boards and all bullshit aside I would have to say Motorboant suspension is the shit...a little pain going in but no knotting or constant pain at all

YES !

Just go with tne in oil...water based suspension seems to leave a knot with me no matter what i do, and i'd rather have pain for a minute than a knot that lasts for a week and you cant shoot that muscle again.

I love suspension and have tried a number of sponsors here and on other boards and all bullshit aside I would have to say Motorboant suspension is the shit...a little pain going in but no knotting or constant pain at all

No shit the last time i hit my left pec with 2 mls suspension and the lump was there for a month! , it got progressively smaller but damn,. Ive got some more from a different guy and ive got some winny in water so im thinking about trying them together , maybe 1 ml of each in each pec.

Stuff works great but it's a pain to use.
What do you have boomshaker? Water base
100mg/ml

There are a few labs that make great suspension. I was using some earlier this year with minimal pain. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst. Pain was a 1. Mix with b/12, thats what I always do. TNE in oil is garbage. Its not true suspension, and doesn't hit you as fast or as hard as water based. Plus the only way to make it in oil is with glauciaol. One of the worst things you can inject. Not to mention, it smells and when you sweat you will stink.

Maybe doesn't hit you as fast but I have used TNE and it hits really hard;)
But you are right when I sweat I smelled like a damn pharmacy.. Lol

Last edited:
The Abbott Labs Aquaviron is painless to me but Its only dosed 25 Mgs/ML.
Also an I dont know if there around any longer Pro Pharma TNE the advertising hook was Maker of painless Test no ester and It was. I still have some and you can smell it just near it.

Peace

YES

100mg/ml

thats what i have raj, Aquatest 100, also have some TNE in oil, and i tried LK3s TNE and that stuff stunk terribly and clogged my pins almost every time, i wasted more of it than i used, and didnt feel much either, i agree that TNE in oil doesnt hit as hard or fast as Aquatest, sure it burns a bit but that doesnt bother me much

100mg/ml

Water base.... @ 50mg

Good feed back everyone.

Last edited:
TNE has always had a sting for me but something that helped alot was backloading slin pins and shooting TNE with them

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity