over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn sideboob fat

Lol wtf? Seems like one of those supps that we were all suckered into when we were 17-18. "Gain 20lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks!"
Topical yohimbine and a topical AI [VERY] similar to aromasin that I have used for a decade. Used YES in all my preps. You shouldn't be so quick to judge. Are you gonna take NY Muscle, Mr BMJ's, and my first hand accounts...or do you need more experienced vets? :D

Last edited:
Lol wtf? Seems like one of those supps that we were all suckered into when we were 17-18. "Gain 20lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks!"

It's good stuff...that company was years ahead of anyone else back then. And the products haven't changed cause they always worked.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

It's good stuff...that company was years ahead of anyone else back then. And the products haven't changed cause they always worked.

100% agreed. They were so far ahead around 2005 or so...still have some products that haven't changed formulas...yet are only now being offered by others in the last couple years. It was interesting...as they didn't have a ton of shove it down your throat marketing...so really some things had cult-like followings. All legal stuff too...no "funny" business or spiking etc.

Last edited:
Well thank you fellas! Now I know. So is topical fat loss really possible? Always thought spot reduction was a myth...

Last edited:
Well thank you fellas! Now I know. So is topical fat loss really possible? Always thought spot reduction was a myth...

There are some studies out there of yohimbine type topical products showing some results.

Excuse my ignorance but who/what is MPA?
Matt Porter/FutureFreak

He's been a big advocate of topical yohimbine and came out with his own formula very recently.

I currently use LipoDerm Ultra (yohimbine hcl with other stuff) and AmiLean firming lotion. AmiLean contains Aminophylline plus other stuff. Pre fasted am cardio is the ideal time to use this stuff. I feel it works for sure.

Aminophylline is pretty much the only substance that has been shown to consistently result in localized fat reductions when applied topically. As well as forskolin. I need to get something with forskolin in it.

I think these 2 have more conclusive studies than yohimbine topical. I think any not so impressive studies using yohimbine are not accounting for the water retention you get from yohimbine.

So they measure size/girth which doesn't change and assume it didn't work. But many people piss away a lot of water after they stop using it and that's when you really see the results.

Wow this sounds too good to be true lol. I don't feel any lump in my nips, so I'm guessing it's just fat. These topical fat loss products would only work for that, but not actual gyno correct?

Wow this sounds too good to be true lol. I don't feel any lump in my nips, so I'm guessing it's just fat. These topical fat loss products would only work for that, but not actual gyno correct?

Well if it's fat hen it will help. If the gyno is hard I'm not sure but sure it can help help a little. I've been on the yiohimbine 2 weeks now and absolutely notice a difference. I'm already very lean so I'm an ideal candidate to see changes. I'm around sub 6% done via underwater body fat testing.

interesting read.
subscribed

If anyone is interested I can post more on protocols for those with estrogen dominance

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear