mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

Dosage for women

Would anyone be able to tell me what the dosage and frequency of cjc-1295 with dac and ipamorelin for a 39 yr old female wanting to tone and lose around 15lbs? And would this dose be safe to use long term for anti-aging purposes.
From what i have been reading it seems that i could dose cjc twice a week and ipamorelin twice daily.
Btw. I am 5'6 and 145 lbs.

Last edited:
Peptides are for research only. Not for human use. Read this forum you can find the answers you are looking for.

I must say that I have researched GHRP and CJC. My test subject was very skeptical thinking that Peps were all just bunk ripoffs.

The results were stunning. They actually worked. Better sleep, bf% improvement and general feeling of well being. My test subject is impressed.

DatBtrue, just wanted to say thanks for all the time and research you've put into these peptides. Learned a lot, from an objective/scientific view, thanks to you. Love the posts and all the info.

Anyways, got a question. Did a shot of GHRP-6 on my rat, then accidently reused the needle to reconstitute a vial of gh. My head was in the clouds and i was so pissed when i realized i reused it. I immediately got a new syringe, drew out 5iu and dosed it. I'm planning on getting new bacteriostatic water because of the contamination but do you think i should use the rest of the gh i reconstituted asap because of possible hormone degradation?

By the way, no blood was drawn on the needle i reused but i know its microcontaminated.

...Did a shot of GHRP-6 on my rat, then accidently reused the needle to reconstitute a vial of gh. My head was in the clouds and i was so pissed when i realized i reused it. I immediately got a new syringe, drew out 5iu and dosed it. ... do you think i should use the rest of the gh i reconstituted asap because of possible hormone degradation?

I think your synthetic GH is going to be fine. Put your worries at ease.

WoW....what a great thread thanks Dat!!!

I have a q...you say MGF proliferates and some say it differentiates. I was looking forward to reasearching with something that causes hyperplasia. However, if it's at the cost of maybe effecting organs, not for me. I am asking you b/c you bring a little health into it. I was looking at Peg-MGF, for muscle growth down the road and recovery of the muscles. I seen that it's systemic( effecting organism ) but regulated to the skeletal system? correct.

With out writing a novel here...does Peg actually work or would researching with just MGF be better?

Second q, do you really need IG-lr3 to make the growth target muscles, or is MGF or Peg MGF good enough, and what would be your thoughts on Cjc w.out dac after MGF use or Ghrp 2( not looking to burn fat ). Also, I am on trt( test cyp ) if that helps. In my mid-late twenties too. Thanks.

Oh yeah, was originally gunning for peg, but it seems it doesn't work for ppl that well. Just FYI. Thanks again.
Share this post on Digg
Twitter
Share on Facebook

With out writing a novel here...does Peg actually work or would researching with just MGF be better?

If its properly made with the correct weight and side chain. The weight needs to be 1900 and the side chain... Doesn't matter you didn't want a novel did you?

What is better? It's always better to have the exact peptide described in the journals and patents. Sorry I can't elaborate because you didn't want a novel did you?

Second q, do you really need IG-lr3 to make the growth target muscles, or is MGF or Peg MGF good enough

You do not need to elevate serum IGF-1 levels nor do you need exogenous MGF. You do need native MGF to be active post workpout and native IGF-1 further downstream.

and what would be your thoughts on Cjc w.out dac after MGF use or Ghrp 2( not looking to burn fat ). Also, I am on trt( test cyp ) if that helps. In my mid-late twenties too. Thanks.

Never use a GHRH by itself it needs to be accompanied by a GHRP.

Oh yeah, was originally gunning for peg, but it seems it doesn't work for ppl that well. Just FYI. Thanks again

Don't really care. As I said I have used the Peg-MGF made precisely as described in one of the patents. No it's not available to anyone else... So I have seen what is described in the journals and patents work.

Good luck to you. :)

If its properly made with the correct weight and side chain. The weight needs to be 1900 and the side chain... Doesn't matter you didn't want a novel did you?

What is better? It's always better to have the exact peptide described in the journals and patents. Sorry I can't elaborate because you didn't want a novel did you?

You do not need to elevate serum IGF-1 levels nor do you need exogenous MGF. You do need native MGF to be active post workpout and native IGF-1 further downstream.

Never use a GHRH by itself it needs to be accompanied by a GHRP.

Don't really care. As I said I have used the Peg-MGF made precisely as described in one of the patents. No it's not available to anyone else... So I have seen what is described in the journals and patents work.

Good luck to you. :)

When I said novel, I meant me writing a novel, most don't like reading through when others write long( Hence, why I kept it short ). It wasn't saying for you not to write long. So basically in a nut shell,your saying MGF( non-peg ) is not that effective? Just looking for aid in growth and recovery( not fat loss ). So there is MGF( if it works ), and Ig1-lr3 would do some of this if I am not mistaken. However, it can effect organs, esp. G.I tract. So what really would be best for goals in the pep department via growth and recovery( w/ little fat loss )? Also, isn't there a pep that creates hyperplasia? Thanks.

...So basically in a nut shell,your saying MGF( non-peg ) is not that effective?

No I'm not saying that at all. You assumed genuine PEG was ineffective. The truth is PEG needs to be properly protected in the synthesis process. It isn't so easy. In fact most claimed PEG-MFG comes back as not PEGylated. So to claim PEG is ineffective compared to MGF is a claim based on phony data, because very few people are using what is described in the journals.

Genuine MGF and PEGylated made as they are discussed in the journals and patents (there are a couple of ways) can be effective if they are high quality and if the net weight is correct so that dosing is accurate. The effectiveness would depend on using them in a proper protocol.

Just looking for aid in growth and recovery( not fat loss ). So there is MGF( if it works ), and Ig1-lr3 would do some of this if I am not mistaken.

MGF seems to promote recovery and permit more volume. Which is interesting because one of the routines most effective at increasing MGF in muscle natively is working the same muscle within 48 hours. They still have not identified a receptor for MGF... anectdotally there is enhanced recovery and ability to train the muscle quicker.

Plenty of reports as well that it works well micro-dosed in and around sites of injury as well.

It is the IGF-1 pro-peptide made in muscle which splices into either MGF, IGF-1 (or a little known IGF isoform) which is important. IGF-1 made in muscle stays active there. IGF-1 that is made in the liver or injected travels systemically and is not as important. In fact it will cause negative feedback. GH or the peptides that increase GH (Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRPs) will increase IGFs (which includes MGF) in muscle and it is used there.

You can not get much injected IGF-1 to stay local as it will pass through the vein walls and into circulation. Microdosing in many spots is the only hope and still the amount will be fairly small. Which is why IGF-1 bound to a binding protien bound to acid-laible subunit (ALS) would be a better formula for administration... and in fact is sold as a pharmaceutical.

However, it can effect organs, esp. G.I tract. So what really would be best for goals in the pep department via growth and recovery( w/ little fat loss )? Also, isn't there a pep that creates hyperplasia? Thanks.

It is elevated GH wich creates elevated systemic IGF with high amounts of insulin that can cause those problems and then the problem becomes one of fat deposition in and around organs including those in the gut.

No peptides can contribute to hypertrophy which is defined in several ways. One of which is increase in muscle proteins to basically plump out or thicken muscle but the one you may be thinking of is the proliferation of satellite cells which then need to be differentiated and fused into muscle. It is the interplay in muscle of MGF and follow on IGF-1 that bring all of that about.

No I'm not saying that at all. You assumed genuine PEG was ineffective. The truth is PEG needs to be properly protected in the synthesis process. It isn't so easy. In fact most claimed PEG-MFG comes back as not PEGylated. So to claim PEG is ineffective compared to MGF is a claim based on phony data, because very few people are using what is described in the journals.

Genuine MGF and PEGylated made as they are discussed in the journals and patents (there are a couple of ways) can be effective if they are high quality and if the net weight is correct so that dosing is accurate. The effectiveness would depend on using them in a proper protocol.

MGF seems to promote recovery and permit more volume. Which is interesting because one of the routines most effective at increasing MGF in muscle natively is working the same muscle within 48 hours. They still have not identified a receptor for MGF... anectdotally there is enhanced recovery and ability to train the muscle quicker.

Plenty of reports as well that it works well micro-dosed in and around sites of injury as well.

It is the IGF-1 pro-peptide made in muscle which splices into either MGF, IGF-1 (or a little known IGF isoform) which is important. IGF-1 made in muscle stays active there. IGF-1 that is made in the liver or injected travels systemically and is not as important. In fact it will cause negative feedback. GH or the peptides that increase GH (Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRPs) will increase IGFs (which includes MGF) in muscle and it is used there.

You can not get much injected IGF-1 to stay local as it will pass through the vein walls and into circulation. Microdosing in many spots is the only hope and still the amount will be fairly small. Which is why IGF-1 bound to a binding protien bound to acid-laible subunit (ALS) would be a better formula for administration... and in fact is sold as a pharmaceutical.

It is elevated GH wich creates elevated systemic IGF with high amounts of insulin that can cause those problems and then the problem becomes one of fat deposition in and around organs including those in the gut.

No peptides can contribute to hypertrophy which is defined in several ways. One of which is increase in muscle proteins to basically plump out or thicken muscle but the one you may be thinking of is the proliferation of satellite cells which then need to be differentiated and fused into muscle. It is the interplay in muscle of MGF and follow on IGF-1 that bring all of that about.

Okay it's 3 a.m my time. Thanks for responding by the way... If i seen this correctly....MGF directly injected into a site, won't really stay there well and then just go systemic...which in reality equals, why go IM with mgf? I get ya on the fact that people might not be buying the right purity and so forth....

Two things stood out. If you go cjc w/ out dac( no gh bleed ) with a ghrp, won't that have similiar effects as say MGF and igf-lr3?.....Now getting to the IGf-lr3 and MGF; how would one research that effectively. Yes, this goes to the proliferation and differation. I see ppl say do MGF 15 mins after workout and IGF pre....However, wouldn't one inhibit the effects of the other? Point being, wouldn't one want to do MGF off days?

Second thing, going to igf-lr3. It can cause G.I growth. However you said with high insulin systemic. What if one researched igf-lr3 moderate dose just 4 weeks, with MGF, would that cause gut G.I/organ growth? My reasoning behind this is b/c once you cause the proliferation and differation, you wouldn't have to do it again if you have patience. It would take time to build via resistance training, correct?

So all in all.... mod with a ghrp ( 2 or 6 ) or Igf-lr3 and mgf for results....well the results I am looking for..aid in growth( not really fat loss ), and recovery. Sleep would be an added bonus. However, I'd think ghrp 2 would maybe inhibit some sleep in people do to the higher corisol levels. Idk your take on all I just wrote. Thanks. Just want to research the safest and effective way.

Last edited:
...directly injected into a site, won't really stay there well and then just go systemic...

You would micro-dose and hope to create some local effect. Take a dose and split it say 5 ways and inject in 5 places fairly close to one another. If it is the delts you could cover the entire delt. You would repeat later that day hitting 5 spots within the same muscle only slightly different spots.

This works really well for injuries. A little bit does have a local effect while most goes systemic. Micro-dosing gives you 5 spots where a little local effect can occur... if your repeat later in the day you end up with 10 spots.

An analogy can be made to paratroopers descending on an occupied city. If only one is falling from the sky he will be shot but if paratroopers are spread out there is a better chance they will land. Now they don't need to land on all the houses to communicate the message that liberation is coming. It is sufficient that they land one in the North, South, West, East and Central and what will happen is the villagers will communicate the message amongst each other.

Cells communicate with each other through adherens junctions. This sort of communication is called juxtacrine. Neighboring cells do not need a hormone to bind to receptors on their membranes if a neighbor has had that ligan-receptor binding event/communication and can communicate that message. The neighboring cells will act on the communication. There is a threshold that has to be overcome, enough cells needed to get the message to trigger changes over that tissue area.

So micro-dosing my way can create local effects even though the majority of the compound will travel systemically through the vessel walls and be carried into the blood stream.

You would micro-dose and hope to create some local effect. Take a dose and split it say 5 ways and inject in 5 places fairly close to one another. If it is the delts you could cover the entire delt. You would repeat later that day hitting 5 spots within the same muscle only slightly different spots.

This works really well for injuries. A little bit does have a local effect while most goes systemic. Micro-dosing gives you 5 spots where a little local effect can occur... if your repeat later in the day you end up with 10 spots.

An analogy can be made to paratroopers descending on an occupied city. If only one is falling from the sky he will be shot but if paratroopers are spread out there is a better chance they will land. Now they don't need to land on all the houses to communicate the message that liberation is coming. It is sufficient that they land one in the North, South, West, East and Central and what will happen is the villagers will communicate the message amongst each other.

Cells communicate with each other through adherens junctions. This sort of communication is called juxtacrine. Neighboring cells do not need a hormone to bind to receptors on their membranes if a neighbor has had that ligan-receptor binding event/communication and can communicate that message. The neighboring cells will act on the communication. There is a threshold that has to be overcome, enough cells needed to get the message to trigger changes over that tissue area.

So micro-dosing my way can create local effects even though the majority of the compound will travel systemically through the vessel walls and be carried into the blood stream.

Thanks for response. Well, far as micro dosing, I don't want to feel like a pin cushion...although I get what your saying. So that would leap into Cjc w/out dac and ghrp 6, and igf-lr3. Again, I have been reading over a year about cjc( w/out dac ) and ghrp 2 or 6 being used.

So would one see muscle growth with the combo of the two( cjc...and a Ghrp )? The thing is here I am not looking for fat loss, but not junk wieght either. Then this brings me to igf-lr3. Some say to use for mass and not fat loss. However, what gets me scratching my head is isn't this used in cycles for those researching to lose weight lol? I was told told igf-lr3 and ghrp 6 would be great for mass, recovery, and not much fat loss. I was leaning toward ghrp 6 cause i thought ghrp 2 might raise cortisol levels high and inhibit in sleep.

Lastly lol, far as proliferation and differation, creating new.....What is best for that? I know MGF plays in it and IGF....however, when researching what is best; considering no micro dosing and the PEGS are probably not going to be correct weight( because i am guessing they are not ). Hey thanks again. But in the previous post to the one you just replied, you hit the nail on the head when I mentioned hyperplasia( prolif and diff ).

Again, goals reaseaching aid in size and recovery, if sleep and healing injury comes with it, so be it.

Last edited:
Thanks for response. Well, far as micro dosing, I don't want to feel like a pin cushion...

Who does... but most people would rather believe in body sculpting fairy tails.

So that would leap into Cjc w/out dac and ghrp 6, and igf-lr3. Again, I have been reading over a year about cjc( w/out dac ) and ghrp 2 or 6 being used.

There is no such thing as CJC-1295 w/o DAC. CJC is a GRF (1-29) peptide w/ either no or some modifications + a lysine which attaches to a DAC (Drug Affinity Complex).

If you remove the DAC you are left with an extra lysine at the end which obviously would not be a proper termination and the peptide would degrade.

CJC w/o DAC is a Chinese peptide broker term. Nothing more.

So would one see muscle growth with the combo of the two( cjc...and a Ghrp )? The thing is here I am not looking for fat loss, but not junk wieght either. Then this brings me to igf-lr3. Some say to use for mass and not fat loss. However, what gets me scratching my head is isn't this used in cycles for those researching to lose weight lol? I was told told igf-lr3 and ghrp 6 would be great for mass, recovery, and not much fat loss. I was leaning toward ghrp 6 cause i thought ghrp 2 might raise cortisol levels high and inhibit in sleep.

Lastly lol, far as proliferation and differation, creating new.....What is best for that? I know MGF plays in it and IGF....however, when researching what is best; considering no micro dosing and the PEGS are probably not going to be correct weight( because i am guessing they are not ). Hey thanks again. But in the previous post to the one you just replied, you hit the nail on the head when I mentioned hyperplasia( prolif and diff ).

Again, goals reaseaching aid in size and recovery, if sleep and healing injury comes with it, so be it.

Its hard to answer this stuff because I have built an entire forum which addresses this sort of thing with almost 10,000 of my own posts there. I guess the membership is different over there. Those are the type of people that were interested in this thread three years ago and the science behind it when no one else cared. They are well down the road in making the physique changes... so far down the road...

To explain to you properly would seem to require that I detail where your advise went wrong and to build up some sort of legitimate base for understanding and I can't do that in this thread.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear