over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DEA Announces Major Steroid Operation -See RICK COLLINS

It's been 24 years since AAS were made controlled substances and to this day I am still in shock, when every other article is about marijuana legalization - AAS are still demonized.
This nation is so full of fat drunken junkies that dope up on red bulls, sugar sodas fast food and pot and alcohol it's not even funny.
These diets are killing people turning pre pubescent boys into mouses instead of men, If they adjusted the hormone levels from an early age we wouldn't have all these weirdos running the press and trying to make us think homosexuality and transexuality is normal and ok.

Rant over, gonna take a sub q shot of test for my hrt and be thankful I am out of this mess and will never be sorry for the lifestyle I chose as I look at my friends and people in my age and wonder how the hell they make it trough each day they are on so many pills from the pharm co's and so unhealthy.
It's spread all the way down to the toddler level now and will only get worse.

I read an article the other day that our greatest threat to national defense is that in 10 - 15 years none of the people signing up for the armed services will qualify as they will be too obese.

Did I say rant over? :)

this is the best post I have ever seen on pm:headbang:

One of my best buddies since child hood was in Operation Raw Deal back in 2007. I don't have time now but I can tell you A TON of information that they, the LE told him, asked him about etc. Any questions I can ask him. I'll tell ya now though that the cops really don't care but as he put it, when their boss tells them to go do this or that they have to do it. All the LE that raided him weren't from his town/area, they come in from other districts so they are unknown to others. gotta run.

I've been in this game since 1985. I've seen so much of it change and the risks increase. Technology while making things available has also increased the risk and ease of which you can be caught--or not.

Two things.

1) Think long and hard who you vote for should Biden run for President. He was the author of the 1990 and 2004 Steroid Control Act per Rick Collins.

2) No one is completely safe if you've engaged in online illegal activities. You can be tracked if they desire it to some extent and fully in others. The fact is they don't care enough or have the resources to bust everyone. Anything done electronically never goes away in some sense. Yes proxies help, as do other means, but when you start using electronic payment forms, you've linked back to the real world in some sense.

Even if you've protected yourself electronically, the source can roll on everyone, negating all the work you did to keep yourself safe. It is the variable factor. You might have used a fake name, etc...but there is still an address the substances were sent to. Unless you somehow have no link to that addy at all, you can still be at risk.

I don't say any of this to scare people. But it should open your eyes to the fact that for many of you, if they want you, they can get you. They don't and you can rest somewhat. These busts targeted people who were high profile and possibly multiple offenders, or some unlucky people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Muscle G is right. TRT now, glad to be done with that side of the game. Many of us play it and never get burned. Others, however, suffer the fate. But society wants to medicate people for dollars, and legalize substances that are arguably more harmful than AAS. Not surprising though, this is an attack on maleness (and arguably middle class maleness), which is no longer popular. Being a strong male is the cause of rape, bigoted attitudes, domestic violence, gun violence, gluten allergies, vegetarianism, Confederate flags, and whatever other propaganda the media wants to portray (yes I am being sarcastic). When in reality, for us, we just want to be big and strong, and that is now almost a crime in the USA.

SB

Anyone have a list of the lab names and what forums they were on?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws