over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca Cycles - Duration, timing, etc?

ElTigre

Registered
Newbies
A few noob questions here - new to deca.

- Is the typical cycle 12 weeks?
- At the end of the cycle do you taper off, or just stop completely?
- I've been told that nandrolone decanoate is slow and that it takes 8 weeks to begin to see results. Would you then see effects for weeks after stopping a cycle?
- If a cycle is 12 weeks, how long do you stay off before beginning another cycle?

Thanks!

Hey brother, hopefully I can answer a few of your questions for you!
- 12 weeks would be the minimum I would run deca, I would do 16 weeks for a beginner cycle
- I personally wouldn’t taper off, deca is a long ester and will continue to do its magic for a few weeks after your last injection
- You should BEGIN to feel your deca earlier than 8 weeks, say 4 weeks depending on dosage, don’t think I’m saying your body will be totally transformed in a matter of weeks, but you begin to notice the effects shorter than 8 weeks, and yes the effects will last for at least 2 weeks or so after your last injection, possibly a little longer.
- I would suggest doing 2 cycles a year to start with, with a proper pct the cycle will take 20-24 weeks including the time of your pct. Them you should continue intense training for several months after pct before starting your next cycle!

Hey brother, hopefully I can answer a few of your questions for you!
- 12 weeks would be the minimum I would run deca, I would do 16 weeks for a beginner cycle
- I personally wouldn’t taper off, deca is a long ester and will continue to do its magic for a few weeks after your last injection
- You should BEGIN to feel your deca earlier than 8 weeks, say 4 weeks depending on dosage, don’t think I’m saying your body will be totally transformed in a matter of weeks, but you begin to notice the effects shorter than 8 weeks, and yes the effects will last for at least 2 weeks or so after your last injection, possibly a little longer.
- I would suggest doing 2 cycles a year to start with, with a proper pct the cycle will take 20-24 weeks including the time of your pct. Them you should continue intense training for several months after pct before starting your next cycle!

That is an excellent post - really appreciate your answers!

What would you say the absolute minimum effective dose would be to notice any gains?

That is an excellent post - really appreciate your answers!

What would you say the absolute minimum effective dose would be to notice any gains?
That’s going to be a little different depending on your goals and experience. Nandrolone is run as low as 50mg/wk in some places as part of hrt protocols! I think if your asking a good starting dosage for a beginner cycle I would recommend starting 200-300mg/wk.

From my experience with Deca:
-6 weeks is when it really starts "kicking in"

-16 weeks typical cycle duration

-I've never tapered off, once you've discontinued the cycle wait 4 weeks before beginning PCT

-time off- most incourage double the length the cycle was ran, at least take that 16 weeks off.

Although you didn't ask about it, I always recommend that Pramipexole be taken with Nandrolone. There are Research Sponsors of the forum that makes obtaining it easy.
For myself Prami has always prevented prolactin issues and negative sexual side effects associated with nandrolone.

Although you didn't ask about it, I always recommend that Pramipexole be taken with Nandrolone. There are Research Sponsors of the forum that makes obtaining it easy.
For myself Prami has always prevented prolactin issues and negative sexual side effects associated with nandrolone.

Do you ever feel Nauseous from Pram?
In the past I couldn't use it because I would throw up.

Would you do that even with low end amount?

Do you ever feel Nauseous from Pram?
In the past I couldn't use it because I would throw up.

Would you do that even with low end amount?
No, thankfully I did not receive nausea even with pharm prami. To be honest I sleep better with it so it has quite a few positives for myself. Nevertheless it is something to always use at minimal doses.
As for negatives sides, at one point when I was taken larger doses I would nod off while stopped at red lights when driving. I would be fine while I was moving and just kept a premixed energy drink to be safe.

Is this a Deca only cycle? If so may I ask why...

minimum time off should equal time on, and even then that’s cutting it a little short.

I’ve always run proviron & Nolvadex with nandrolone’s with no AI. Now I add P5P. But I’ve never had prolactin problems even when I use to just use an AI.

You should notice some increase in strength using Deca after 2 weeks. Don’t run it by itself, and always have Test in all stacks. I wouldn’t run Deca any less than 12 weeks but that’s me.

If you run any drugs for 12 weeks, take 12 weeks off to recover.

OP are you running deca by itself? It is a great drug and I love it for certain qualities, but I never had success running it solo.

I'm super sensitive to 19nors and I can take a shot of deca and start to feel it within a few days. The first time I used it I freaked out and posted several threads on another forum about my side effects. I made the mistake of taking Nolvadex with it and had itchy nips for three weeks. I can only handle 100mgs once or twice a week and only with the help of proviron and or Ralox. The proviron helps keep my test to estrogen levels stable. The Ralox is my go to for mitigating gyno sides although my supplier has shutdown im steady with the proviron.
Even though it hits me quick and I stay at a relatively low dose it still takes about a month to clear my system.
I recommend taking your time with this and seeing how you react. It sounds cliche but start low and stay there for a few weeks. If you feel you can handle more then bump it. After a bit get off. Wait another couple months before doing it again and try something different. You can get a sense for how you respond by doing this.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear