over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb vs masteron vs winstrol

Winstrol is stronger, IMO, mg for mg, over Masteron. Tough to beat winny. I love the strength and aesthetics it provides. I have not run injectible winny in oil. For those with experience, do you find it the same dosing as with tabs/caps?

DHB was a bit of a disappointment for me. Kind of like EQ. Some people really like it, some people don't.
DHB seems to have the widest variance amongst users in terms of effects, or dose needed for similar effect. Also, it seems to be more effective for athletics and strength sports than bodybuilding, but that's just my opinion from the anecdotes I've read.

I've tried DHB from two sponsors here with zero PIP whatsoever - one being @DIRECT . You need to get out more.
Wonder if these labs are actually producing the cypionate variant. Seems direct produces their own raws.
Where raws Procured from other locations are producing a propionate/acetate variant.
Is there only one Chinese factory producing DHB??? I know you have all these different Chem houses you can buy from on alibaba/etc.. but in reality are those really jus5 middle men buying from the same(and only) factory producing DHB??

Apparently that sponsor Direct VIP has painless DHB. The one Sour Diesel reps for... FYI
No reason, enough painfree compounds that are pharmgrade & I know the side effects of(in My 40s/longevity/feeling healthy etc)

DHB is 1-test if you remember that legal steroid from a ways back. That and superdrol were good.

DHB is 1-test if you remember that legal steroid from a ways back. That and superdrol were good.
Yes. I believe the evolution is this

1ad capsules - put out by PA - 2003/2004ish
1-test cyp - introduced by Sledge of DS supps. I think he was selling it off the old avant boards. - 2005ish
1-test ethyl - sublingual produced by a few different suppliers

Winstrol is stronger, IMO, mg for mg, over Masteron. Tough to beat winny. I love the strength and aesthetics it provides. I have not run injectible winny in oil. For those with experience, do you find it the same dosing as with tabs/caps?

DHB was a bit of a disappointment for me. Kind of like EQ. Some people really like it, some people don't.

Stronger for strength and muscle? Honestly I never really used masteron for muscle building, mostly for the estrogen benefits.

Stronger for strength and muscle? Honestly I never really used masteron for muscle building, mostly for the estrogen benefits.

Both. Not even close. 150mg wini I'd put over 600mg of mast E for strength and hypertrophy. Honestly I've never seen mast do anything for either directly so maybe ratio is far higher.

Don't get me wrong. I like mast and it's a staple for feels, E2, anesthetics, sides from other drugs etc but notice that strength snd hypertrophy aren't on that list for me. It's closest analog is proviron for me. I wish that wasn't true as if it was even remotely like winny but non 17aa and long estered I'd be a mega fan... that's just fantasy though.

Are you referring to 150 mg inject Winny a week here?
Doesn't really matter oral/inject high/low Qual raws...main point is for hypertrophy and or strength mast is bottom of the barrel with proviron (like no worse choise exists for those purposes). Winny is actually solid in both respects. They aren't remotely comparable mg per mg even at multiples.

Doesn't really matter oral/inject high/low Qual raws...main point is for hypertrophy and or strength mast is bottom of the barrel with proviron (like no worse choise exists for those purposes). Winny is actually solid in both respects. They aren't remotely comparable mg per mg even at multiples.
I don't think they're comparable mg per mg, at all. Just making sure you stated that 20mg Winny a day beats 600mg Mast E a week. I wasn't disagreeing.

I don't think they're comparable mg per mg, at all. Just making sure you stated that 20mg Winny a day beats 600mg Mast E a week. I wasn't disagreeing.
Sorry both weekly equivalent so ED assumption works. Honestly though I've never run higher mast beyond 600mg so maybe it beats 1000mg or even 1500mg. I've simply never seen mast actually do anything in those regards at any dosage (impact on free T I attribute to test dosage as taking mast without decent test wouldn't allow for this so it's the test not the mast directly).

Sorry both weekly equivalent so ED assumption works. Honestly though I've never run higher mast beyond 600mg so maybe it beats 1000mg or even 1500mg. I've simply never seen mast actually do anything in those regards at any dosage (impact on free T I attribute to test dosage as taking mast without decent test wouldn't allow for this so it's the test not the mast directly).
ran it at a gram. Would gladly take Winstrol over it any day of the week.

Sorry both weekly equivalent so ED assumption works. Honestly though I've never run higher mast beyond 600mg so maybe it beats 1000mg or even 1500mg.
I've been running up to 1200mg a week.
IMO it follows a S-shaped curve.
Past a certain dose (individualistic, 700-800mg for me) I noted no perceivable added benefit of any kind.

Should Anavar be part of this discussion?

Winny definitely carries a performance aspect that Mast & Proviron do not. Can't speak for DHB, but those i trust say the PIP and joint pain buildup make it basically unusable. Why not just use tren?

Winny gives that "clean" look. Mast gives that "hard" look.

Where does Anavar fit in here?

Doesn't make me as dry and hard as Winny. Appreciable performance boost. I believe it helps with tissues healing quite well.
Mg per mg, definitely less liver toxic than Winny. I may have observed a tiny bit of extra fullness compared to Stanozolol.

Should Anavar be part of this discussion?

Winny definitely carries a performance aspect that Mast & Proviron do not. Can't speak for DHB, but those i trust say the PIP and joint pain buildup make it basically unusable. Why not just use tren?

Winny gives that "clean" look. Mast gives that "hard" look.

Only orals I use these days are anadrol, winny and var.

Var is underrated for strength. Pumps IMO keep it from being utilized in athletics more as it can seriously impact training. Nice aesthetic look albeit lacks the hardness and power look compared to winny. I probably get stronger from winny but marginal (var is no slouch).

Still a 17aa but feels lighter and easier on the body. That said many find it one of the worst on their lipids so no free lunch here.

I haven't done an extended run but a combo of winny and anavar (say 25/25 daily as opposed to 50mg of one) seems to be very well regarded. I'll use winny this summer and may do the combo for a bit. Also heard drol/winny is solid.

I used small amounts of winny a few times during my college track days … really gave a noticeable performance increase in short to mid distance. Cycled with a little EPO carefully to avoid popping on the drug tests and got to feel like Michael Johnson/Usain Bolt. Just a slower white version lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131