over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with mild sleep apnea

This seems to be the most popular option on the site I got the sleep study from. Anyone use it?

BTW I missed that your crit is 60 and thought it was 50. Definitely worth trying but I'd look into other potential causes as well. I run high naturally at the top of range so I can easily get to mid 50s or even high 50s if I don't donate and run higher tren... never posted a 60 though.
I’ve looked at every cause. I think it’s mostly the apnea. If there’s a secondary cause, it could be the fact I used to phlebotomize too much and it set my baseline higher.

I’ve looked at every cause. I think it’s mostly the apnea. If there’s a secondary cause, it could be the fact I used to phlebotomize too much and it set my baseline higher.
To add to this, sub optimal oxygen % is correlated with increased RBCs

This seems to be the most popular option on the site I got the sleep study from. Anyone use it?

I use that system but not the mask. Since I’m a side sleeper that mask would be a pain at night with the tube coming off the bottom.

My only complaint is sometimes it gets too dry at night. I need to contact them about adjusting it as I’m probably just missing something.

But for the most part as I shared with you I believe my case was very similar to yours. I only had events during REM sleep and had constant brain fog and fatigue during the day. Which was not like me.

Using the machine it all went away and didn’t need any supplements or stimulants anymore on tougher days. I honestly didn’t expect much but was surprised.

Now AJ has me staying so lean that I don’t need it every night as we do 10k steps and cardio 5 days per week. But on some high days I will still wear it that night as I know my respiratory rate will be slightly off and don’t want it impacting my recovery.

🙋🏽‍♂️ That’s the one I gots….

Cage

I use that system but not the mask. Since I’m a side sleeper that mask would be a pain at night with the tube coming off the bottom.

I’m a side sleeper as well, and I sleep on the very edge of my pillow. That way the tube isn’t hitting the pillow causing your mask to twist if you’re using the full face mask. That’s my simple remedy.

Cage

I’m a side sleeper as well, and I sleep on the very edge of my pillow. That way the tube isn’t hitting the pillow causing your mask to twist if you’re using the full face mask. That’s my simple remedy.

Cage
I do something similar with the F30 fulll mask. You have to be careful with that mask I’ve found as the air runs through the top and sides so you can kink the flow by laying too hard on it which causes the machine to ramp up the pressure.

Another drawback I had forgotten about. I have the other mask too so will def try that!

I do something similar with the F30 fulll mask. You have to be careful with that mask I’ve found as the air runs through the top and sides so you can kink the flow by laying too hard on it which causes the machine to ramp up the pressure.

Another drawback I had forgotten about. I have the other mask too so will def try that!
I use the F20 mask and forgot to mention I also sleep on the very edge of the bed too. Like literally right on the edge so my tubing doesn’t get kinked.

Cage

I use an airsense 10. The 11 is just the newest model

My only complaint is sometimes it gets too dry at night. I need to contact them about adjusting it as I’m probably just missing something.

But for the most part as I shared with you I believe my case was very similar to yours. I only had events during REM sleep and had constant brain fog and fatigue during the day. Which was not like me.

Using the machine it all went away and didn’t need any supplements or stimulants anymore on tougher days. I honestly didn’t expect much but was surprised.

Now AJ has me staying so lean that I don’t need it every night as we do 10k steps and cardio 5 days per week. But on some high days I will still wear it that night as I know my respiratory rate will be slightly off and don’t want it impacting my recovery.
Do you use a heated tubing? That helps with the dryness

Do you use a heated tubing? That helps with the dryness
I do, but still have the dryness issue after a few hours in. It may be laying on the hose and kinking it.

@nothuman . It this a AT home sleep study? Temporarily you can just try and sleep in your left side or on your belly. You AHI is highest when you are supine, which is common. Not bad when you are on the sides.
Yea on my side I have no apnea but on my back no CPAP 12 times per hour, which is how I sleep, I can’t sleep on my side, I tried

Yea on my side I have no apnea but on my back no CPAP 12 times per hour, which is how I sleep, I can’t sleep on my side, I tried
I was able to make my appt to today and was told essentially the same. I’m much better on my side but not good on my back. My CPAP arrives tomorrow

I use a full face resmed mask . If it's mild keep it mild . Full face may seem like over kill but better sleep meaning better everything. Also sleeping on left side helps blood flow and is easier on your heart . Mite not seem important now but will be later in life

I was able to make my appt to today and was told essentially the same. I’m much better on my side but not good on my back. My CPAP arrives tomorrow
It’ll make you feeel better I on the. Pap am under 1 event per hour. How stopping breathing 12 times an hour is mild is mind blowing but she told me there are dudes that go in excess of 60 times an hour or more so

It’ll make you feeel better I on the. Pap am under 1 event per hour. How stopping breathing 12 times an hour is mild is mind blowing but she told me there are dudes that go in excess of 60 times an hour or more so
Well the events happen mostly when I'm lying on my back. It's not so bad on the sides. She said it was moderate only on my back.

The cpap just arrived. I just went with the mask they recommended based on my results. I got the Resmed 11 machine with the Philips Dreamwear nose mask. Set it up and tested it out. A bit of strange feeling on the nose. It fit ok other than that.

There's a chance I might not sleep at home tonight (it's saturday night and I have plans) so I'll either start tomorrow night or tonight if I do come home.

Really hoping this fully normalizes my oxygen levels and eliminates my GERD sooner than later.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131