over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp.... blah!

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm posting just what my experience with dnp . Take or leave it. Just the facts from my 2 short runs. I used crystal power. Hand measured the caps. Pain in the ass! 1st lasted 7 day. I did 250 for 3 then 400 for the rest. The last two days my headache was so bad 8 couldn't see straight. My throat was so sore and dry! Delete diarrhea! Fat loss was very impressive but I would have to say loosing the fat the normal way over a longer period of time is much easier. I figured I would give it one more try. Started @300 and made it 9 day's. No headache this time. Again I was shocked at the fat loss, but even with that being said I'll never go there again. I did all the recommendation for sups. Used pedalite, 215 body weight after carb depletion , 2500 calories with 60% protien, carbs 30% fats 10%. Ended at 203 but still have water to drop and hopefully fill back out with carbs or I lost a lot of muscle. I can't see how anyone can say this is the lazy mans way. My workout were Fuckin hell and cardio post workout.... 30 minutes seemed like 2 hrs! Outside the gym I felt like garbage. I bought a fan for work but it wasn't enough to slow the insane sweating! Bed time wasn't any better. I never knew u could make a bed look and feel like u poured a gallon of water on it. so need less to say sleeping sucks! I have a easy job that doesn't require very much. Wearing nomex sucks on dnp but no where near as bad if u actually had to work. So like I have seen so many say " this shit is crap" u were right! But a lazy man's game .... fuck no! Unless Ur planning on staying home and sleeping threw Ur run, but if Ur a true competitor and planning on grinding out the gym like u did before good luck! From what I've have seen my does was low. Not sure if I'm supper sensitive to dnp or getting pre capped dnp is low in dose. I have no doubt if I would have gone much higher I would have ended up in the er. Resting hr was 105bpm. Surprisingly bp was low for me 115/57. Breathing was very hard. Body temp got up to 102 for most of the time. DNP BLAH!

Last edited:
I'm posting just what my experience with dnp . Take or leave it. Just the facts from my 2 short runs. I used crystal power. Hand measured the caps. Pain in the ass! 1st lasted 7 day. I did 250 for 3 then 400 for the rest. The last two days my headache was so bad 8 couldn't see straight. My throat was so sore and dry! Delete diarrhea! Fat loss was very impressive but I would have to say loosing the fat the normal way over a longer period of time is much easier. I figured I would give it one more try. Started @300 and made it 9 day's. No headache this time. Again I was shocked at the fat loss, but even with that being said I'll never go there again. I did all the recommendation for sups. Used pedalite, 215 body weight after carb depletion , 2500 calories with 60% protien, carbs 30% fats 10%. Ended at 203 but still have water to drop and hopefully fill back out with carbs or I lost a lot of muscle. I can't see how anyone can say this is the lazy mans way. My workout were Fuckin hell and cardio post workout.... 30 minutes seemed like 2 hrs! Outside the gym I felt like garbage. I bought a fan for work but it wasn't enough to slow the insane sweating! Bed time wasn't any better. I never knew u could make a bed look and feel like u poured a gallon of water on it. so need less to say sleeping sucks! I have a easy job that doesn't require very much. Wearing nomex sucks on dnp but no where near as bad if u actually had to work. So like I have seen so many say " this shit is crap" u were right! But a lazy man's game .... fuck no! Unless Ur planning on staying home and sleeping threw Ur run, but if Ur a true competitor and planning on grinding out the gym like u did before good luck! From what I've have seen my does was low. Not sure if I'm supper sensitive to dnp or getting pre capped dnp is low in dose. I have no doubt if I would have gone much higher I would have ended up in the er. Resting hr was 105bpm. Surprisingly bp was low for me 115/57. Breathing was very hard. Body temp got up to 102 for most of the time. DNP BLAH!
Thanks for sharing bro. I've got my Dinitro caps but not ready to take the plunge yet. Stuff is definitely not to be taken lightly.

Thanks for sharing bro. I've got my Dinitro caps but not ready to take the plunge yet. Stuff is definitely not to be taken lightly.

Nope. My wife did 2 runs and didn't have as much trouble as I did. I can't say for sure how her diet was. She lost about what I did in 14 day. She ran 200mg. I hear not but good things about him. I just can see how any can get up to 500. Good luck brother of Ur going to do it better get after it before it gets any warmer. My first one it was about 15 out. I could go outdoor without a coat. It hit 70 here and mother.

Last edited:
Ive done a few DNP runs over the years. I had best results using 250 crystal for first 3 days , then 500 for another 11 days. Always got amazing results, however it does feel like I have the worst flu-like symptoms. Its hard to train, weights feel so much heavier and the lethargy is insane. Its a chore just to walk up and down stairs in my house. Diet was about 2500 cal too, 50%pro, 35%carb and 15%fat.

The only people I know who haven't had terrible symptoms are the ones that do it very low and longer. 250mg every 24-36 hours at most of the crystaline.

Ive tried 250 ED for 30 days. Didn't get the same results as higher 2 week cycle. Im not sure if it has to do with downregulation of receptors? For me, higher dose for 2 weeks was superior.

I didn't really like DNP at all, found it dangerous and easy to over heat on. I think dnp is one of those drugs that should be clearly classified as possibly deadly. So newbs dont play with it.

I didn't really like DNP at all, found it dangerous and easy to over heat on. I think dnp is one of those drugs that should be clearly classified as possibly deadly. So newbs dont play with it.

definitely something that should be researched and understood how to use.

lots of guys experience water bloat on the stuff as the body tries to cool itself down which goes away after

the headache very likely came from dehydration......water and glycerol is all you really need as supps on dnp

i make low dose caps also.......they seem to be getting popular.....lower sides....most dont even feel they are on dnp at all....fat loss benefits a little slower but they are there

dr's used to prescribe it at 100mg a day.....i would hardly notice that.....but it WORKED and some took it year round

400 isnt super low.Lifting intense was impossible for me on dnp but light cardio session were very managable.DNP isnt the safest fat loss method but if you want to use and want to live such a hetic lifestyle while on, i would not pass 200 mg and do alittle longer run

I ran it 12 times along with my wife. We would take it just before going on vacations to get extra ripped for the beach. We would always start off at 200mg and I would go up to 400mgs after a 2 days and stay on for about 9 days. My wife would do 400mgs on maybe 3 of the 11 days. We always bought our pills from a source who we trusted to dose them correctly. He's been selling DNP for 20 years. I see a lot of people dosing their own caps now days. Never once did we experience and severe side effects accept sweating but we took all the recommended supplements which would add up to a lot bigger price tag then the cost of the DNP. I think that's why we never had all of those nasty side effects. You can't lift quite as heavy on DNP but never had trouble lifting 70% of my work load and pushing out more reps. You must also drink water constantly to help eliminate the toxins from your body and to keep your body hydrated. I have a lot of friend who skipped the supplements and they always had very bad side effects. Don't do DNP if you can't afford to take the proper safety precautions.

the headache very likely came from dehydration......water and glycerol is all you really need as supps on dnp

i make low dose caps also.......they seem to be getting popular.....lower sides....most dont even feel they are on dnp at all....fat loss benefits a little slower but they are there

dr's used to prescribe it at 100mg a day.....i would hardly notice that.....but it WORKED and some took it year round

If I every got to where I was fat enough to have to use it I would Tyr low 100mg for longer run. If I get much over 12% I get mental and cut. It's crazy how much fat u notice after u go off 24 hrs and blood vessels are popping out of my abs already. Last time it took about 2 week to get rid of the water.

Last time I didn't use pedalite. Drank over 2 gallons a day. This time same water just added pedalite

In your experience, what low dose can be ran that will bring little to no sides as well as good progress (even if slower) and for how long?

100mg powder/125 crystal seems to be lowest effective dose

i once made some guy some 50mg caps but i dont know what he got out of that

but the low dose ones are great for summer

100mg powder/125 crystal seems to be lowest effective dose

i once made some guy some 50mg caps but i dont know what he got out of that

but the low dose ones are great for summer

125mg a day? Maybe for 3 months in a row, then take a break?

Do you notice gradual fat loss or mostly that you are able to eat more and not gain fat?

Thanks

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker