over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experience

250mg per day for 2+ weeks. I usually recommend 3-4 weeks but everyone is different and it varies situation to situation.

For 1st timers if you are nervous and want to start off low just go with 250mg EOD as that will stop the dose from building up.

Always take your dose for 1 week before moving up because it does build up and what you feel on day 6 is massively different to day 2 on the same dose. Too many jump up in dose too soon.

When going up in dose you don't have to double it either. So 1 cap EOD could move up to 1 cap daily. Then after over 1 week at that dose you could try 1,2,1,2,1,2 so it averages out at 1.5 caps per day. If you don't want bad sides that's the most you should take imo. Most would be best just sticking to 250mg daily but just highlighting you can move up if you need more because many people don't feel 1 cap that much. You want to feel it but you don't want to be struggling so move up very gradually and don't ever overdo it (2 caps is a absolute max for anyone including 300 pounds freaks imo).

As posted having meals with lot's of fast carbs is going to make you sweat loads so it's best to avoid that. I recommend some carbs but a limited amount that are decreased through time. Many people do best on a PSMF diet when using DNP. I recommend that as well but mainly for the final 2 weeks.

250mg per day for 2+ weeks. I usually recommend 3-4 weeks but everyone is different and it varies situation to situation.

For 1st timers if you are nervous and want to start off low just go with 250mg EOD as that will stop the dose from building up.

Always take your dose for 1 week before moving up because it does build up and what you feel on day 6 is massively different to day 2 on the same dose. Too many jump up in dose too soon.

When going up in dose you don't have to double it either. So 1 cap EOD could move up to 1 cap daily. Then after over 1 week at that dose you could try 1,2,1,2,1,2 so it averages out at 1.5 caps per day. If you don't want bad sides that's the most you should take imo. Most would be best just sticking to 250mg daily but just highlighting you can move up if you need more because many people don't feel 1 cap that much. You want to feel it but you don't want to be struggling so move up very gradually and don't ever overdo it (2 caps is a absolute max for anyone including 300 pounds freaks imo).

As posted having meals with lot's of fast carbs is going to make you sweat loads so it's best to avoid that. I recommend some carbs but a limited amount that are decreased through time. Many people do best on a PSMF diet when using DNP. I recommend that as well but mainly for the final 2 weeks.
250mg EOD still works absurdly well on me and leaves me enough fuel to function in my daily activities.
Yours, BTW, is an excellent quality product.

Just add in 200mg a day , 400 works significantly better but cause WAY more sweating which is terrible in the summer.
Hows fatigue and energy levels on 200mg day??

It didn't bother me much except for day when I was working in the heat and sweating alot.
I fatigue a bit faster in those days that others anyway but with DNP I could feel it was a bit more.
In the gym I didn't notice anything , I generally take an half dose of ECY before the gym when I'm trying to lose some fat anyway so that definitely helps Im sure
I absolutely feel way better taking 200 DNP than taking 50mcg T3 and 60mcg Clen

The only point I'd bring up that hasn't been mentioned yet is expect that if you're on cycle you're going to make zero gains (aside from crazy fat loss) for the time your on DNP plus about 5 days after you stop. Not a big deal if you're cutting BUT say for example you're just finishing a Test/Deca bulk and want to switch to a test/tren/var cut. IMHO I'd just finish the Test/Deca and run 250 test/wk while on DNP and then launch your cut properly after.

No need to run any more hormones than just enough needed to keep you in the gym while on DNP.
I was feeling fat towards the end of a Test/NPP/EQ cycle and ran DNP during the last few weeks, big mistake, I should have just maximized my gains with the cycle and used a little TRT with the DNP. Wasted 4 weeks of potential gains...

The only point I'd bring up that hasn't been mentioned yet is expect that if you're on cycle you're going to make zero gains (aside from crazy fat loss) for the time your on DNP plus about 5 days after you stop. Not a big deal if you're cutting BUT say for example you're just finishing a Test/Deca bulk and want to switch to a test/tren/var cut. IMHO I'd just finish the Test/Deca and run 250 test/wk while on DNP and then launch your cut properly after.

No need to run any more hormones than just enough needed to keep you in the gym while on DNP.
I was feeling fat towards the end of a Test/NPP/EQ cycle and ran DNP during the last few weeks, big mistake, I should have just maximized my gains with the cycle and used a little TRT with the DNP. Wasted 4 weeks of potential gains...
When I use DNP I'm cruising and often just deload and do cardio only. Trying to grow while using it is a total waste IMO.

When I use DNP I'm cruising and often just deload and do cardio only. Trying to grow while using it is a total waste IMO.

Like driving to move forward and backward (gain muscle and lose fat) at the same time

Damn near impossible unless you’re brand new to weightlifting and are a total fat ass or using a lot of gear/gh

Day to day activities I didn't notice on 200mg a day. Keep workouts under an hour and it's not bad. Cardio sucks but is much more effective. 30min of LISS is extremely effective though, you end up burning at least twice the calories on DNP.

You don't have to be gaining muscle in bodybuilding to be moving forward. As you state no one should be using DNP when trying to gain muscle as it's nonsensical. However using DNP to prime your body to make optimal muscle gains is entirely different. My 1st thought when reading your post is perhaps you put on unnecessary fat when growing especially if you used DNP for 4 weeks straight after a bulk cycle.

At the same time I am a big believer in using dnp for mini cuts during long growth periods but I still stay fairly lean when growing and it's only used for a very short duration (usually 7-10 days) and is used to put myself in a better position to gain muscle after usage. Pushing weight over very long periods even when lean it's often best having these short periods thrown in from time to time. It doesn't have to include DNP but it can be useful especially when guys have been on hgh, slin and massive amounts of carbs for many months. Some guys may deload from training slightly and add in more cardio and DNP can be used with great effect in these periods.

To me it's much different when doing what you did and going straight into a cut. If I was doing one of those classic "bulk to cut" cycles I personally wouldn't even use DNP if you are planning to add the likes of tren into the mix. Now if someone got unnecessarily fat then it could be used. For many they might be a bit fluffy and holding lot's of water and just the simple change over of injectables (especially mast and tren etc) should result in that disappearing over the subsequent weeks especially if calories were lowered slightly as well. That way calories can just be pyramided up then down gradually with no cut needed in between. In that situation if I was ever going to use DNP it would be at the very end and to get very lean.

This is just my opinion but to me DNP should only be used over 2 weeks when trying to lose as much bodyfat as possible. That might sound stupid to write but I mean when really dieting down to a very lean body weight. It shouldn't even go near a bulking cycle for that length of time. If someone needs 4 weeks of DNP to lose fat from a bulking cycle something has gone wrong. Now for a mini cut no more than 2 weeks max and they can be used during very long growth periods with great effect. 2+ weeks usage (4 weeks for example) that could be used before a bulking cycle a.k.a getting as lean as possible.

I do agree when using DNP you don't need to be using loads of AAS to maintain muscle and 300mg test would be plenty but if someone is on a proper cycle I wouldn't change it just because DNP has been added. The only exception is just being smart with compounds due to potential side effects and for me that would mean avoiding anything that lowers my energy when using dnp. Another obvious one would be using tren and dnp together because you don't want to feel horrible but even in that example the dose is the main factor. I would feel great on a mix of compounds plus 20mg tren a and 200-250mg dnp but on 700mg tren and 750mg dnp life would be hell and sleeping on that stack would be impossible.

If you’re apprehensive about the dangers of DNP, simply remember how fucking stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of all people are dumber than that.

those are the people who get hurt with DNP.

250/day is close to harmless (caveats for hydration and avoiding sun, alcohol, etc).
You make a great point, should have already assumed this since I still see people wearing their face masks to the gym 😂😂😂

Thanks guys for your replies. I work a pretty physical job and can't afford to be lethargic/fatigue. Was thinking about starting with 200mg EOD to see how I do, then bump it up to daily if I tolerate it well.

Thanks guys for your replies. I work a pretty physical job and can't afford to be lethargic/fatigue. Was thinking about starting with 200mg EOD to see how I do, then bump it up to daily if I tolerate it well.

200mg eod shouldn’t slow you down much

I worked security at a clover stornetta (dairy) warehouse

Basically a Costco building that’s a giant freezer… any liquid that touched the ground would freeze in a matter of minutes

would have been the perfect job for dnp lol

200 mg daily caused me little fatigue but not too the point where I was working out before and after work. Keep carbs low and the heat will be better managed. I've done 200 mg eod for like 4 weeks and was a consistent steady weight loss. Not a dangerous compound if used with awareness. People may start asking why you're sweating so much at work though. 🤣

If you’re apprehensive about the dangers of DNP, simply remember how fucking stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of all people are dumber than that.

those are the people who get hurt with DNP.

250/day is close to harmless (caveats for hydration and avoiding sun, alcohol, etc).
George Carlin
Miss him

I don't get a lot of fatigue from 200mg, I just sweat more when I'm sleeping. If I run it in the Winter I save on my energy bill because I don't need nearly as much heat. In the Summer, I would not run it if I didn't have access to 24/7 climate control. I would never drink alcohol on it, but I don't do that anyway.

One thing I have always noticed is that when I'm loaded on it, the first time I get up to pee in the morning I get short of breath standing at the toilet. It's mild/moderate but noticeable. Not sure what that's all about, but it doesn't worry me terribly, just tells me something is different in my body.

To respond to one of the OP's statements: The most famous guy that got malignant hyperthermia was taking a bunch, and forgetting he had already taken it and took more. I'm betting there was rec drugs involved. One cap a day is plenty.

It also occurred to me that it will turn your semen a yellow color fwiw, I've heard people say it can dye your sweat too, but I've never experienced that. For anyone that's worried about "the aesthetics of your cum" 😂

I get up to pee in the morning I get short of breath standing at the toilet. It's mild/moderate but noticeable. Not sure what that's all about

increased respiration is an effect from increased metabolism IIRC

I ran a 5K on 250mg dnp once. My inner thighs were worn out flesh because after the first Mile i looked like I jumped in a pool.

^do not recommend.

Dnp is like insulin. If you’re too too dumb to do it safely, then don’t do it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131