advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Aromatase inhibitors really help with water retention and moon face on high Testosterone dosages?

@phoenix2 Now that I think about it, the only times where I experienced water retention in conjunction with crashed e2 was whenever I ran 700+mg test (I did get bloodwork during multiple occasions to verify). It seems with me personally I still get a lot of the side effects from just the high amount of test itself while also being noticeably flatter and weaker.

On the other hand, whenever I crashed my e2 on a standard trt dose, I’d look completely dry though still flat and soft but no moon face at all. Just made me realize that AIs can’t completely eliminate water retention from test itself

@phoenix2 Now that I think about it, the only times where I experienced water retention in conjunction with crashed e2 was whenever I ran 700+mg test (I did get bloodwork during multiple occasions to verify). It seems with me personally I still get a lot of the side effects from just the high amount of test itself while also being noticeably flatter and weaker.

On the other hand, whenever I crashed my e2 on a standard trt dose, I’d look completely dry though still flat and soft but no moon face at all. Just made me realize that AIs can’t completely eliminate water retention from test itself
Yes, test itself makes me bloated too. It doesn't matter the ester. With lower test i'm dryier and with higher test i still have a layer of water under the skin (like hgh). In both situations with crashed e2 i'm flat, weak and depressed/shitty feeling (like i don't want to deal with anything oe anyone).

Sometimes i get that "under the skin" water when i take too much DHT derivatives. Every steroid can increase water and sodium retention through different pathways. For example, edema is listed as a side effect of fluoxymesterone (halotestin). Halo is a strong inhibitor of 11-b HSD 2 enzyme (like licorice), which deactivates cortisol into cortisone at renal tubular level.

On the other hand, DHTs increase adrenergic output, which lead to vasoconstriction that at kidneys level can stimulate the release of renin and angiotensin.

there used to be a bodybuilder from Poland and he also wrote on PM - his name was Vadim (Bokito) he always said "excess fat keeps excess water" when you are really fat free even 2g of testosterone without IA will not keep you a lot of water
I still remember my first cycle. Two ampoules of 250 mg of test per week. I was coming from a long cutting phase and was very lean and flat. For two months i grew and still continued to get leaner. No water, no moon face, NO AI.

Yes, test itself makes me bloated too. It doesn't matter the ester. With lower test i'm dryier and with higher test i still have a layer of water under the skin (like hgh). In both situations with crashed e2 i'm flat, weak and depressed/shitty feeling (like i don't want to deal with anything oe anyone).

Sometimes i get that "under the skin" water when i take too much DHT derivatives. Every steroid can increase water and sodium retention through different pathways. For example, edema is listed as a side effect of fluoxymesterone (halotestin). Halo is a strong inhibitor of 11-b HSD 2 enzyme (like licorice), which deactivates cortisol into cortisone at renal tubular level.

On the other hand, DHTs increase adrenergic output, which lead to vasoconstriction that at kidneys level can stimulate the release of renin and angiotensin.
I agree - when the test is very high, even if we keep the estradiol low, it can still cause water retention - I think it's a matter of, among other things, a very strongly increased mineral retention

Yeah I noticed that with DHT derivatives as well. Only really happens when run a stupid amount of winstrol/anavar (100-150mg for prolonged period) heck even DHB. The only exception being mast where only I experience benefits regardless of the dose.

Yeah I noticed that with DHT derivatives as well. Only really happens when run a stupid amount of winstrol/anavar (100-150mg for prolonged period) heck even DHB. The only exception being mast where only I experience benefits regardless of the dose.
150 mg of win per day?

Have you ever run into a situation where it had a negative affect on your appearance?

Hot chicks dig the sculpted cheekbone look you get on hefty letrozole doses. You will pull major grade A tail wherever you go. The irony here is that this same hefty letrozole dose will keep your cock from working correctly. Soon word of your limp dick will get around and the gym bunnies will call you "Flaccid Fabio" and "Zestless Zoolander". Since abuse of aromatase inhibitors tanks your HDL, you will soon expire from a cardiac event--Although gym chatter will peg your demise up to dying of a lonely heart.

Hot chicks dig the sculpted cheekbone look you get on hefty letrozole doses. You will pull major grade A tail wherever you go. The irony here is that this same hefty letrozole dose will keep your cock from working correctly. Soon word of your limp dick will get around and the gym bunnies will call you "Flaccid Fabio" and "Zestless Zoolander". Since abuse of aromatase inhibitors tanks your HDL, you will soon expire from a cardiac event--Although gym chatter will peg your demise up to dying of a lonely heart.
Sad but true. In my experience letrozole is one of the worst dick killer in the drugs world.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131