over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you donate blood or not??

yes still having monthly periods.. not sure the ratios you are mentioning?
also my HDL as dive bombed down to 28 ..which is really low

It wouldn't show as a ratio on your blood work. It would be a part of your Complete blood count listed as "Platelet count" It would list it similar to this:

Red blood cell count
White blood cell count
Platelet count
Hemoglobin
Hematocrit
RDW
MCV
MCH
MCHC
Neutrophils
Neutrophils, Absolute
Lymphocytes
Monocytes
Eosinophils
Basophils
Lymphocytes Absolute
Monocytes Absolute
Eosinophils Absolute
Basophils Absolute

Normal ranges are 150,000 - 400,000 platelets per microliter. Androgens will have an impact on your HDL. Lowering your estrogen levels will also lower your HDL.

As far as your menstrual cycles goes, this should help keep your HH within a normal range, yet this will increase your platelet production. Try to stay as hydrated as possible is essential at keeping your HH in a steady range. Something you may want to know, if you had your labs done first thing in the morning fasted, this will cause your HH to be higher than it would later in the day well hydrated. So your Hematocrit at 47% in the AM very well could be 42-44%+/- in the PM.

How much testosterone are you taking per week?

i haven't had a CBC in a while.. even with monthly cycles my HH has gone up .. was taking 20mg a week wanted to bump up to 25mg- having an HDL of 28 is pretty bad.. i know alot of people on test and they are not having these issues.

NPP jacked up my RBC, hemoglobin, ans Hematocrit above the maximum level as set by Labcorp. I have a difficult time donating because I am taking Avodart for BPH and Labcorp will not allow you to donate until you have been off Avodart for 6 months. With proscar it is only 1 month, but it is far less effective than Avodart. I do take a half of an aspirin every day and this acts just like the drug warfarin that is classified as an anti-coagulant. It works by making the platelets less sticky. It does nothing to the RBC. The platelets are responsible for forming these deep vein clots called thrombosis and they travel to the lungs and heart and cause blood clots there.
I have read where these short esters cause the body to increase `production of RBC in response to the rapid spike in hormone levels. It seems like I started having this problem when I started using NPP and test prop. I am going to switch to longer esters like nandrolone decanoate and Test E to see if this problem improves.

What about people that sell their blood plasma? I have never done this since taking T but was curious if removing blood plasma would cause T to be lower.

Ive been on TRT for a few months now. Current protocol is now 160mg/week. I went to donate last week, but my pulse was 110. They said it had to be under 100 so I'll have to go back. Told them, the mile walk from where I had to park didn't help. They didn't laugh.

I donate every 2-3 months, not optional. Even with a lower dose, say 100mg/week the hemoglobin/hematocrit gets elevated (and no good can come from that).

yes, you should do it every 1/4 if you can. you can in most cases expect to see a 2-3 point decrease on avg in hemoglobin if you do it regularly. T treatment is something i see raise hemo in about 80% of patients. hydration, elevation, smoking, and so on all play factors as well.

Donate -

I donate about 6x a year or as often as they let me. I cycle on and off EQ and that has the rep for jacking up RBC but mine was so low they almost would not even let me donate. I couldn't believe it. I cannot use Deca or NPP as it has a depressing effect on me. Pretty odd.

TN

I donated today. My Hmb has elevated back up to 17 but that's still worlds better than it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give every 3 months! Just donated a pint in 4m and 30s ! Nurse said that is the fastest she has ever seen! Blood work coming up

I am donating double red blood cells every 120 days

I have several times while on 200 a week. I do it for the cookies
haha.
yes i donate a couple of times/year. i do it for the free movie tickets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Shasta Perkins
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity