advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anybody else never get side effects from hgh no matter how much they take?

Interesting. Surprised you didn't get any benefits from it.
Agree. Never had bad liver values but bought some tudca, maybe an issue of the liver not converting it as to why some don't respond?

I got carpel tunnel bad about 10 years ago doing 4-5 iu a day if I remember so I have not done it again. I wish I didnt have these problems. TD

Water retention, but not bad. Never had the carpal tunnel stuff with 6iu a day

I think it makes me lethargic some throughout the day but even at 6iu/day I’ve never had any other negative sides. Not even stiff hands.

I remember when I first used peptides about 10 years ago. I used ghrp-6, cjc1295, and igf1 lr3.
About 2 weeks into it I added 15lbs of water and had the most God awful carpel tunnel in my hands and wrists. I had to stop.

Fast forward to 1 year ago. I started playing with gh. 2ius a day, no sides. 5iu a day, no sides.
I chalked it up as fake gh but finished the few kits I got anyways.

Decided to get some more from a reputable sponsor, they've been tested often and recently.
I bought 10 kits and decided to say fuck it and run 10 iu daily. 5iu am with 5iu novalin R and another 5iu & 5iu pre workout. Fast forward to today, about a month into it, zero sides. Maybe some water retention 5lbs or so. But that's it.

Why peptides rocked me with bad side affects and legit gh doesnt.. I dunno.
Gonna keep running these for a year and see what the hype is about. If I don't get the freaky gains talked about, I'll probably drop to 2iu am and just do that forever.

I remember when I first used peptides about 10 years ago. I used ghrp-6, cjc1295, and igf1 lr3.
About 2 weeks into it I added 15lbs of water and had the most God awful carpel tunnel in my hands and wrists. I had to stop.

Fast forward to 1 year ago. I started playing with gh. 2ius a day, no sides. 5iu a day, no sides.
I chalked it up as fake gh but finished the few kits I got anyways.

Decided to get some more from a reputable sponsor, they've been tested often and recently.
I bought 10 kits and decided to say fuck it and run 10 iu daily. 5iu am with 5iu novalin R and another 5iu & 5iu pre workout. Fast forward to today, about a month into it, zero sides. Maybe some water retention 5lbs or so. But that's it.

Why peptides rocked me with bad side affects and legit gh doesnt.. I dunno.
Gonna keep running these for a year and see what the hype is about. If I don't get the freaky gains talked about, I'll probably drop to 2iu am and just do that forever.
I just started 2iu/day too for the first time.

Lethargy at first but about a month later and I’m good. I’m debating increasing a little to see but I’ll give it more time.

I have no doubt my gh is good.

I just started 2iu/day too for the first time.

Lethargy at first but about a month later and I’m good. I’m debating increasing a little to see but I’ll give it more time.

I have no doubt my gh is good.
The lethargy kills me, I’m doing 2iu EoD. Like an idiot I started off with 6iu M/W/F and was essentially a zombie for the last two-three weeks. I’m hoping that the time spent on 6iu helps me and I can get over this hump of lethargy cause it definitely makes/keeps me leaner. PM doses seemingly ruin my sleep so it have to survive the AM doses and feel the brunt of it while walking around.

Hgh has always given me a cool “boxy” look even when I was using it at 24-25, after using it for several months that is. I get the carpal tunnel, etc. but i had a gym buddy who was definitely one of those low responders who would always sell me his remaining kits and double up on his tren.

Hgh for me give me a fullness muscle aspect but if I don't follow the diet with more salt the water retention up very fast with only 4ui per day with strict diet no problem at all

GH for me, 2-3IU’s daily. This might sound strange but you know they say as you get older drinking is harder and you stay hung over longer? Well when I’m on GH, if I decide to go out and tie one on for the evening I have almost no hangover the next day. Lol it’s extremely noticeable too.

1. Sleep much better
2. Vascular increase
3. Mild finger and hand numbness
4. Sense of overall well being with increase in energy during workouts.
6. Hair grown increase
7. Erections faster / fuller
8. Vascular / pump increase
I think the older you get the more you’ll notice it’s affects. I’m mid 50’s and love the stuff.

I tried some pharm grade serostim I got from a doctor and couldn’t use more than 2 ius without my hands going completely numb and affecting my workouts and sleep. I tried multiple times to use 4ius and couldn’t sleep for the numbness and pain. But, I was able to use upwards of 10ius or more of various types of generic growth hormones before my hands went numb. In fact, two of the generics I tried never made my hands go numb at all. This told me it was fake. I’m very sensitive to GH.

I did a blood test and my serum was within normal range but my IGF was very high.
The first two months I had bad symptoms, but now I have no symptoms from it. Im injecting 5iu daily.

I’m on 8iu eod of TP’s gold tops. Only slight hand stiffness at night, but I’m getting increased joint pain in shoulders. I’m at this dose to try and heal some injuries so I’m not sure if the GH is causing pain or it’s just injuries flaring up.

I’m on 8iu eod of TP’s gold tops. Only slight hand stiffness at night, but I’m getting increased joint pain in shoulders. I’m at this dose to try and heal some injuries so I’m not sure if the GH is causing pain or it’s just injuries flaring up.
Could be the water retention causing swelling which create carpel tunnel like syndromes. For me blood thinning medicine (aspirin) helps reduce inflammation and diacritics help flush water out.

Could be the water retention causing swelling which create carpel tunnel like syndromes. For me blood thinning medicine (aspirin) helps reduce inflammation and diacritics help flush water out.
Thanks. I’ll give the aspirin a shot.

I’ve tried PHARMA hgh a lot of generic hgh and no matter my dosage I never experience side effects.
I also don’t get results compared to other people that use hgh.
I will be getting tested on Saturday and check my igf1 levels to see if my levels aren’t as high as they should be.
My dr is also testing my thyroid among a regular CBC,urine test ,vitamin d test,prostate testand others.
I purposely for this month am taking a high dosage ,just to see where it put me.then I’ll go down to more normal levels.
Also had my blood glucose tested while there and it was perfectly fine.She did prescribe me a glucose monitor to check at home and it hasn’t changed before or after meal by much.always on the low end.
All the hgh I’ve used are from reputable sources,that have had there hgh tested multiple times by multiple people.
What are the benefits that you’re seeing from GH??

Also, you might wanna take some reviews with a pot of salt. I sometimes see people describing how they completely transform on 3 iu in 4 weeks. I have a hard time believing that.

Take some reviews with a pot of salt.... Does anyone know what he means by this? lol

Take some reviews with a pot of salt.... Does anyone know what he means by this? lol
You don't know what "taking something with a grain/pinch of salt" means? Now you have me doubting if I just literally translated a saying in my country to English 😂 I had to Google it but no, it's not me, it's you.

You don't know what "taking something with a grain/pinch of salt" means? Now you have me doubting if I just literally translated a saying in my country to English 😂 I had to Google it but no, it's not me, it's you.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I didnt make the connection to the saying. I thought he was talking about some type of salt regimen lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws