over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Crisler on SubQ Injections

No, I should of clarify that. I haven't done a cycle in over 10-12 years, it's for TRT.
I'm prescribed 180 mg, I split it in two doses, I once was doing twice weekly SubQ injections it "Bellied" or welted (not painful). Worked fine as far as maintaining good sex hormone levels, there was some variations when I switched too ED SubQ,higher TT levels, higher SHBG levels, lowered Bio available T levels, E2 stated relatively the same +/-.

I do have a script for a blend of L Carnitine, Methionine,Choline Chloride, Insoitol and Cyanocobalamin that I inject 1 ml SubQ, welts like a mofo, goes down in a few hours post injection.

Try to split it in 7 injections, you will like the results. (7x20mg = 140mg)

Emeric- thank you!

Try to split it in 7 injections, you will like the results. (7x20mg = 140mg)

I use a lot of the information you share.

I had loss of pigment...white patches on my skin this summer. I sweat constantly (maybe tinea versicolor). I used the vinegar treatment. I put it in a spray bottle 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water. I sprayed it on and then let is soak in. I would shower after a while. Those spots went away. Thanks.

I have a "friend" who would like to try this inj. method.

I'm confused why your skin has white patches. Doesn't that have to do with adrenals?

I have the same issue but mine was diagnosed as vitaligo.

FUNGAL INFECTION-

I'm confused why your skin has white patches. Doesn't that have to do with adrenals?

Fungus grows in damp places- in the summer I am constantly sweating. It pisses me off. lol. Then you go to a gym and lay in a tanning bed and Wham! You get bugs.

I have some experience with this. It makes a big difference if you have gear that doesn't cause irritation. Some does, some doesn't. I believe it works just as well. Then you need to decide the needle size.
What I am noticing lately is that needle sticks have lost most of their charm. I'm shifting back towards triathlon training. Fewer pokes. But as a muscular, slow triathlete.

That's one hench looking doctor. Interesting video and of course applicable. Never had any idea this worked, something I'll discuss with my father at Thanksgiving!

I just watched the video. Outstanding thread - once again Stewie. I'm going to switch to EOD with a 28g. That was about the most useful
thread I have seen since I joined. Other than when you young punk muscle heads post up photos of your GFs.

Last edited:
I am totally with you on that, Triathaloncoach!

I have some experience with this. It makes a big difference if you have gear that doesn't cause irritation. Some does, some doesn't. I believe it works just as well. Then you need to decide the needle size.
What I am noticing lately is that needle sticks have lost most of their charm. I'm shifting back towards triathlon training. Fewer pokes. But as a muscular, slow triathlete.

I am not a fan of frequent sticks. My friend only had access to vet stuff for about 10 years...winstrol and equipoise. Winstrol sucks for that reason.

I just watched the video. Outstanding thread - once again Stewie. I'm going to switch to EOD with a 28g. That was about the most useful
thread I have seen since I joined. Other than when you young punk muscle heads post up photos of your GFs.

28mg not 28g.

I've been doing a little different method...I would pull the skin away from my thigh and inject under the skin with an insulin pin. I would do up to .75 CC without any issues. It doesn't lump up like it would if you injected into the fat. It ends up being a slightly more spread out bump. Goes away over the next few days.

Quote I found in the archives, thought I'd share...

Originally Posted by alpha6164
Every oil AAS can be used SubQ irrelevant of the compound the oil is carrying. The main issue is that anything more than 0.5cc and you will get knots in the fat that become inflamed and tender as shit that last for days. So with compounds that you have to inject daily or EOD you end up with knots everywhere. Many of my TRT patients use subQ cause they are just scared of IM and it works just fine for them. Most are on 125mg of test weekly so they do ~0.3cc twice a week subQ and it works just fine. I have also found patients on this dose and regimen have lower E2 levels because the test is slowly absorbed therefore you dont get the big spike and avoid the massive estrogen conversion.

Originally Posted by Stewie
Very true

Remember the subcutaneous layer is rich in blood vessels (to feed the dermis and epidermis (which has no blood supply). So why should we expect it to stay there?

I wish that was my doctor. I had to litteraly teach my doc about TRT. When most GPs get there research book out for testosterone replacement, they have to blow the dust off of it first.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131