over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug screening because on TRT

idk man i was in COURT appointed drug tested for 3+ years with my PO and recently in DRUG COURT out patient treatment and was on bronkaid for the majority of all this and neve popped for dope

these go to labcorps not cheap ass amazon test, they don't cut corners
Ok that's a positive 👌😅 thing then

So this is a first. Been on test from doctor for 6 years and always do blood work and office visit routinely . I was asked today to do a drug screening urine test to show I am not doing any other controlled substances . The doctor said they are being harder on prescribing controlled medications .
Ridiculous A-holes!
Thank God we have professional muscle to take care of our needs!

You should probably find a new doctor. I've never heard of standard five panel drug tests being used for someone on TRT unless there was a reason to suspect use.
this, I am pretty easy going now days most the time, but personally I would just tell him/her no I am not doing it and keep it moving simple as that, and I don't care what he/she would say about what the state is doing, all docs across CA are going to be doing drug screens on millions of patients state wide? ridiculous.

So this is a first. Been on test from doctor for 6 years and always do blood work and office visit routinely . I was asked today to do a drug screening urine test to show I am not doing any other controlled substances . The doctor said they are being harder on prescribing controlled medications .
Sounds like bullshit to me trt and rec drug use no issue, docs who scribe benzos and such wanna make sure your not mixing drugs that’ll kill you like Xanax and say oxy. Trt is more like birth control or menopause med, restricting access to health providing
Meds is like taking insulin from a diabetic for smoking weed.

Sounds like bullshit to me trt and rec drug use no issue, docs who scribe benzos and such wanna make sure your not mixing drugs that’ll kill you like Xanax and say oxy. Trt is more like birth control or menopause med, restricting access to health providing
Good point.

On 2nd thoughts But diabetic without insulin could potentially die.

Hypotonias without trt will just be miserable but won’t die.

Agreed

I been on trt with my primary for around same time frame. Never been piss tested. He does order certain blood work every now and then to make sure everything is tip top. In my opinion I think something happened to your primary doc or to a fellow colleague of his, and your testing centers around him covering his ass. Bet you that someone probably OD and was on trt. Now docs are scared so they dont want to be blamed for the death. Main point is this test was to protect the doc from litigation.

Good point.

On 2nd thoughts But diabetic without insulin could potentially die.

Hypotonias without trt will just be miserable but won’t die.
No very low test causes heart problems along with suicide same sides as a hysterectomy without meds. I mean I dunno how low your test is mine was 0 when I came off for fertility and it caused TONs of physical and mental issues.

No very low test causes heart problems along with suicide same sides as a hysterectomy without meds. I mean I dunno how low your test is mine was 0 when I came off for fertility and it caused TONs of physical and mental issues.
Correct.

@bananas007 there are plenty of studies published in medical journals showing the negative health consequences of low testosterone - cardiovascular issues are well documented. Having testosterone too low or too high will cause health issues.

Correct.

@bananas007 there are plenty of studies published in medical journals showing the negative health consequences of low testosterone - cardiovascular issues are well documented. Having testosterone too low or too high will cause health issues.

I am aware low testosterone can impact your health negatively or can potentially be linked to long term mortality.

However I was playing devil's advocate to saying that it is not equivalent to denying insulin to a diabetic cause that could be immediately deadly. Infact if you are a diabetic and you go to a pharmacy and say you are completely out but can not see a doctor they will either arrange you to go to ER or the pharmacist will fill a temporary script on an emergent basis cause it could be fatal.

No such measures would be taken if I show up to walgreens and tell them "yo guys my test is 120 and i feel shitty... it is a health emergency."

I am aware low testosterone can impact your health negatively or can potentially be linked to long term mortality.

However I was playing devil's advocate to saying that it is not equivalent to denying insulin to a diabetic cause that could be immediately deadly. Infact if you are a diabetic and you go to a pharmacy and say you are completely out but can not see a doctor they will either arrange you to go to ER or the pharmacist will fill a temporary script on an emergent basis cause it could be fatal.

No such measures would be taken if I show up to walgreens and tell them "yo guys my test is 120 and i feel shitty... it is a health emergency."

One they can actually test you for right on the spot and is immediately life threatening, the other they can't test you for and having low T is not immediately life threatening like a 5-600mg/dl bg reading. Of course you could argue that too low or high test could be life-threatening like BG. I just don't think a lot of people would care unless.you show up.at the emergency room saying you just shot up 20,000 mg of test and the pharmacy or ER think you tried to kill yourself.

you can buy dip stick test in the drug store and test yourself first.
you can pass a drug test using lots of water, glycerol and b vits.
Oh 100%, I know how to game the system lol. Just can’t risk failing because it’s for a new job that’s offering me a serious bag, so I am being a boyscout + doing the hydration/loading with creatine/glycerol/b-vitamins

I know my doctor would prefer to get me off his client list strictly because of one narcotic I’m prescribed which puts him under scrutiny and in the past I’ve given him reason to believe I was under the influence but if he cut me off as a patient I would be institutionalized by years end. That would be it for me. Permanent Care Facility.

And I know about gaming the drug test system I’ve done it my entire life but NOTHING feels better than taking a piss test KNOWING your clean because you HAVE been clean for months.
Just hand the tech a half jar of neon yellow first piss of the day and tell um “here ya go!”

You’re correct in you won’t die immediately but the point remains testosterone is cardio protective and yes people who drop to 0 test have suicidal ideations, taking someone’s meds bc they want an unrelated drug screen is fucked up and likely not ok legally. Now if they’re testing for other hormones to see if your adding to ur dose they can pull it but he said UA so I think he meant mind altering drugs.

any drug test? do you have experience by chance? i want to test this out lol
well it works really well for the standard probation ones. if you add creatine to the mix you can pass for specific gravity too.
yes it works.
it takes some practice the timing of it but i used to do it to pass probation drug tests.
generally start like 4 hrs before the test with water, b vits for color and glycerol.
this came from animals board.
i forget the exact amounts but gross amounts of glycerol. like eating spoon fulls and chasing it with water. start with glycerol like 4-5 tbs full water and bvits. keep doing that every 45 mins or so. down at least 2 gallon of water before the test. the b vits give color to your piss. the glycerol i think is fucking with the kidney in some way at this dose and recirculating water rather then filtering like normal. if you add creatine in spoon fulls too the gets passed and will get you by the specifc gravity part like they check in ncaa.
i would by tests so i knew when i was clean. you have a cpl hr window then you will go back to dirty. piss dirty, piss clean, piss dirty. lol
first hand experience not hearsay. lol
;)

idk man i was in COURT appointed drug tested for 3+ years with my PO and recently in DRUG COURT out patient treatment and was on bronkaid for the majority of all this and neve popped for dope

these go to labcorps not cheap ass amazon test, they don't cut corners
i was on drug offender probation but they just did dip stick tests unless they needed more clearity or double check. like if you piss dirty then they send the sample in for a real test. in my experience they didnt send every sample to the lab, especially if you tested clean in the office.
one thing though is the glycerol can make you pop for alcohol. they did a dip stick test on me and my po looked at me weird and even had me blow a breathalizer but that was normal. i was tested at least 2x every month on scheduled one random and sometimes more.

I know my doctor would prefer to get me off his client list strictly because of one narcotic I’m prescribed which puts him under scrutiny and in the past I’ve given him reason to believe I was under the influence but if he cut me off as a patient I would be institutionalized by years end. That would be it for me. Permanent Care Facility.

And I know about gaming the drug test system I’ve done it my entire life but NOTHING feels better than taking a piss test KNOWING your clean because you HAVE been clean for months.
Just hand the tech a half jar of neon yellow first piss of the day and tell um “here ya go!”
dude they do all but hold your dick. you cant give them old piss! lol
ive had to pee in front of a mirror with a guy over my shoulder, they want to see it exit your body!
there is no way to give someone else's or give old piss.

i was on drug offender probation but they just did dip stick tests unless they needed more clearity or double check. like if you piss dirty then they send the sample in for a real test. in my experience they didnt send every sample to the lab, especially if you tested clean in the office.
one thing though is the glycerol can make you pop for alcohol. they did a dip stick test on me and my po looked at me weird and even had me blow a breathalizer but that was normal. i was tested at least 2x every month on scheduled one random and sometimes more.
My charge was PEDs and got out early on a drug program bc “I was addicted to testosterone”. Went to NA for almost a decade for it. Passed every test on PEDs they don’t wanna pay for ped tests plus you can get a trt script and just take shit. The drug program is hell where I was in office and surprise observed UAs, I always wonder about the dudes who watch ducks pee for a career…….

Reactions: LK3

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
tomodanotri
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner