over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DSIP

DetroitDawg

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Anybody using DISP for sleep? I've tried everything in the world for my insomnia issues and just ordered some of this. Also I'm trying to figure out the dosage. I'm reading everything from 100mcg to 250mcg nightly. Thanks for any help

Anybody using DISP for sleep? I've tried everything in the world for my insomnia issues and just ordered some of this. Also I'm trying to figure out the dosage. I'm reading everything from 100mcg to 250mcg nightly. Thanks for any help
i have. the research i got from multiple ppl was junk. The stuff I got from a us pharmacy was awesome. I used 250mcg. I would take it 1 hr before bed.

I've been struggling with sleep issues for the past 20 years...ever since I came home from Iraq. What is DISP? I have had mixed success with melatonin and ZMA off and on but it never lasts long. I'm all set with Ambien and I refuse to take pills from the VA. I've kind of just adapted to little sleep, my issue is I can't get my brain to turn off and let me relax most nights. Even if I am able to fall asleep the littlest sound wakes me up and I'm back at square 1.

I've been struggling with sleep issues for the past 20 years...ever since I came home from Iraq. What is DISP? I have had mixed success with melatonin and ZMA off and on but it never lasts long. I'm all set with Ambien and I refuse to take pills from the VA. I've kind of just adapted to little sleep, my issue is I can't get my brain to turn off and let me relax most nights. Even if I am able to fall asleep the littlest sound wakes me up and I'm back at square 1.
Here are a few good reads......

Thank you! I've used BPC-157 and TB-500 on my shoulder with great results so hopefully this will be beneficial as well.

Exact same issue I have. Can't shut the brain off.

Dynamo87, firstly, thank you for your service Devil Dog! God Bless you for your sacrifice.

I was USMC Platoon Leaders Class 1988, TBS 1989, and in Iraq for D-Shield and D-Storm about ten years before you. When I got out I was a cop in a large and high crime city for a few years.

As a result, I've had my share of sleep problems over the years. DSIP can be helpful. CBD with terpenes can be very helpful too. Smart move on the VA recommended RX, you will get diminishing returns, have a rebound, and end up on a long frustrating chase across multiple meds.

What I have found to be more helpful than any supplements or drugs, however, are as follows:

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i)- teaches you to quiet your mind and control run away thoughts

Hypnotherapy for Insomnia- make sure it is from a clinical and board certified hypnotherapist and not your average "cease smoking hypno-guru"

Binaural Beats for Sleep- google it. It will sound hokie and weird at first, but the effects that these frequencies have on the mind have been studied extensively by Universities, the DoD and even the Intelligence Community. It is for real. You have to listen with high end stereo head phones though, not earbuds. It will sound like quackery when you first read about it, but a lot of it is available on line for free, so well worth 30 minutes of your time to try it. If it doesn't work, ditch it. Worked for me though.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Semper Fi

Didn't mean to ignore you Detroit Dawg, now that I see you were the OP. Also feel free to PM me if any additional questions about the three recommendations I made above. Hope everyone here having trouble sleeping finds a path to a peaceful and quiet mind.

I’ve tried it but didn’t really notice too much. I did only use 100mcg a day. Maybe I should’ve upped it.

If you are struggling with sleep or anything deployment related in the slightest I would highly look into Ibogaine therapy.

If you are coming from or attached to any SOCOM unit - VETs will handle the cost, even if not they have substantial resources that people often overlook.

I came back from my second trip mid February. It has made a quality of life improvement for me both times that I simply cannot put into words.

If you are struggling with sleep or anything deployment related in the slightest I would highly look into Ibogaine therapy.

I came back from my second trip mid February. It has made a quality of life improvement for me both times that I simply cannot put into words.
^^^you should make a thread solely about this

..very interesting stuff

..you'r a smart, experienced & observant guy ..so would love to see the experience described from your POV
..as well as other details ..like cost ..safety ..etc etc

^^^you should make a thread solely about this

..very interesting stuff

..you'r a smart, experienced & observant guy ..so would love to see the experience described from your POV
..as well as other details ..like cost ..safety ..etc etc

I put up one a little bit ago mate. Was borderline converted into conversations about marijuana and mushrooms - I love this place, don't want to get banned for talking about recreational compounds.

Performance Based- Thank you for your service, your sacrifice and for sharing your recovery experience, brother. Used the link to go back and read your experience report. Fascinating indeed! Need more people like you everywhere, all the time. God Bless!

@solarsentinel1 I appreciate the kind words good sir.

To everyone here thinking about this just drop your application to VETs. Sincerely cannot recommend this enough. They get as many guys through as possible based upon current funding / immediate needs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131