over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

epistane

It was my oral "kicker" the first time I ever ran an anabolic substance...12 weeks of test w/ 5 weeks of epi. I really enjoyed it, but it was quite literally the first steroid I took and it's tough for me to say how much of the weight I gained was due to epi itself or the fact that it was my first time.

I'd honestly like to get my hands on some more...I see the old brands like Havoc and IBE Epistane still being auctioned on Ebay, but I've heard some conflicting reports of fakes being sold under those names post-PH-ban.
I might take the chance & try one off of ebay

AKA Havoc. It was most people's first ph, including mine. Great for putting on lean mass, but watch out for joint pain. Luckily I stocked up before it got banned ;)
Did you take anything for your joint pain or was it bearable?

Generic hgh right or are you talking about pharmaceutical grade
Aside from diet, there is nothing that promotes fat loss like hgh in my experience. Even generic hgh as long as you trust the source. I've never tried dnp, so I can't relate to that.

But this current plan I'm doing had var in it for me for the first time ever between 60mg-100mg a day. After about 4 weeks, I also added in 3iu's of gh daily as I hadn't taken it in about a year.

Within a few weeks I could see a difference with no change in my diet just like the last time I used it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Generic hgh right or are you talking about pharmaceutical grade

Generic=good
Pharm grade=best

I say this because generics will work but most have a tendency to cause excessive bloat which is counteractive to dieting down and coming in dry, whereas with pharm grade, bloat is minimal and managing sides is much easier IMO.

Ran epistane at 60 mg with tren and prop last year for big vacation. I loved it it's right up there with var and winni. If you're thinking about it do it. Worked great but it did dry my joints out so fyi.

It´s my absolute favorite roid, nothing makes me look as good as EPI and people around me seems to agree, get so many compliments every time I use it.

Don´t really fuck with my appetite like other orals do. Give me an uplift in mood like Primo do. My last cycle was a bit of Primo, EPI and Test, really nice look and mood, only thing that suffered a bit was libido.

Generic=good
Pharm grade=best

I say this because generics will work but most have a tendency to cause excessive bloat which is counteractive to dieting down and coming in dry, whereas with pharm grade, bloat is minimal and managing sides is much easier IMO.

One thing, so hard to find pharma on black market. I mean real pharma

Epistane was my favorite. Nice full gains with no visible sides. The only other ph I ever took was superdrol. Great gains but wanted to sleep 23 hours a day.

Epistane is probably my fav oral after halotestin. Changes my physique significantly.

Not really I know a few who sell legit pharma gh geno, sero, etc. Prices are too high imo. Not worth the return

Disagree. Pharm grade gh is worth every penny. You know exactly what you're getting, it's consistent, made in sterile conditions approved for human use and sides aren't nearly as excessive as generic. You can't place monetary value on safety and consistent quality.

used once when legal...Got very hard dry nothing drastic in size or power,,,and used by itrself....killed sex drive even with pct for awhile

Miss epistane. Definitely my favorite oral out of what I've tried.

Wish the supp company i used to get it from still had it. :(

I've used it a number of times over the years, my favorite use for it was as a preworkout, 10-20mg. crazy pumps.

I've tried havoc and a couple clones, to be honest i think the clone worked better.

Really helped dry and tighten the physique. Good if you can get your hands on it for a reasonable price.

So I found some Epistane for sale in the UK apparently it's not banned there?
I wonder if they ship worldwide?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity