over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergo Pep and Precision Peptides test results inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a stretch to make that statement when many of the "guys" you are referring to are well respected vet members here who have setup their research with known prior constraints/conditions and reported their results qualitatively and quantitatively. These "guys" had no vested interest in said items efficacy... other than providing unbiased information to our community... a community by the way that makes up the bulk of your sales and without you wouldn't be in business... so maybe a little more respect for your consumers is in order.

BEAST

Many people, me for one don't like to admit that they've wasted a load of money on rubbish, plus if you look at the recent poll over half gained nothing...

Im having GREAT pumps from ergos DES.Im not believing ergos des is underdose.I was at 100 mcgs and had a hell of a pump.

I dont believe any of this junk about ergo.

They are a stand up company with great peps.

Looks like I was right on the money.

You are exactly right, but a lot of guys are also saying they didn't gain anything from ergos Folli...and I have the pm's to prove it....there a lot of dissatisfied cutomers.

Of the ones who are happy, they don't even know they're buying shit, but the fact that almost NONE of those using Ergo's Folli are gaining 8-10 lbs in 10 days would line up with their 55% purity level. Folli should give an average gain of 7-10 lbs in 10 days at 100 mcg a day...but almost none of Ergo's customrs are reporting those kind of gains. What a shame!

These test results actually make a lot of sense, being that Phil was so closely associated with PP and likely uses the same sources for his products...because as we can see, they aren't much better.

Like I said...proof talks! Clearly, no one who chooses to buy from Ergo at this point is thinking straight, especially if other board sponsors end up PROVING with these same testes that their Folli is 97.3%+ purity for the sasme or lesser cost.

Look Mike... I like GENX alot... but you're inflammatory negative postings, whether valid or not, do nothing but hurt your company's reputation. I know this myself as I personally run a business. GENX is a great company and you should do their integrity a greater service by representing them in a better light. I know that you are passionate for your company, and I don't blame you for that, but lock it up buddy ;)

BEAST

What is producing results is real follistatin. We are having it made here in the USA as we speak......she took samples of our last batch from our supplier and I stand behind it.......we just want more control over the bacteria so we ar emaking it here...available in 3-4 weeks.

I thought you were already getting it from the university. And that is cool because we will test again to be sure you are not scamming once again. So are you going to refund the people who purchased from your last supplier. What about your myostatin, IGF and IGF DES?

Who the hell is this posting and can a mod please get it deleted. This is a fake alias trying to show affiliation with PHF

Wow I was gonna say, very unprofessional. Maybe they will IP search.

Last edited:
Look Mike... I like GENX alot... but you're inflammatory negative postings, whether valid or not, do nothing but hurt your company's reputation. I know this myself as I personally run a business. GENX is a great company and you should do their integrity a greater service by representing them in a better light. I know that you are passionate for your company, and I don't blame you for that, but lock it up buddy ;)

BEAST

I have to agree, maybe nows not the time Mike...

really, not even with a vested interest in the possibility of your sales and their sales increasing exponentially based on these reports.

Part of the reason she won't speak is she will not go on record to anyone but you, has nothing to do with confidentiality - it's their product to begin with is it not, don't they have a right for just a little bit of information??

You guys are freakin hilarious.....don't you all get your products from the same source. Don't worry your is getting tested also?
Nice come back to create a fake alias and then respond to it.

Most guys are gaining 7-10 lbs in 10 days with Folli that is 97.3+% pure...NOT 5-7 lbs. Guys who are only gaining 5 lbs are using Folli that is half trength...like 55%...the numbers and reported gains line up perfectly.

I understand loyalty is important, buy 55%? That is half strength, which is why guys are making half-gains.

I hope GENX's folli is exactly what you are saying it is, and I am not doubting that it will be, but instead of defeaming Ergo you should stick to the facts for GENX and show with honest proof the superiority of their products and services. That is how you should be thinking when representing a business. :)

BEAST

BEAST

I agree. Your company will look better if you just say nothing at all. Unless of course you have independent support of your claims available now and not in 2 weeks from now.

Then you were being sold something else. Come buy from my peptide company and get the real thing. Soon I will be carrying the real Follistatin and IGF Des. I wanted to prove to the board only our company is the best in the business. Precision and Ergo and GenX will never stand up to us.

HAHA. Now I'm convinced PHF was telling the truth that this is a fake alias not affiliated with IP. If IP ever made this claim... well let's just say eveyone here knows where that thought was headed. ;) Can someone get this "NATALIE" character under control lol.

BEAST

That's a stretch to make that statement when many of the "guys" you are referring to are well respected vet members here who have setup their research with known prior constraints/conditions and reported their results qualitatively and quantitatively. These "guys" had no vested interest in said items efficacy... other than providing unbiased information to our community... a community by the way that makes up the bulk of your sales and without you wouldn't be in business... so maybe a little more respect for your consumers is in order.

BEAST

Where do you see that I am disrespecting anyone here? I am not doubting their gains....I am just stating that it is not because they are taking real follistatin......who knows what is in the bottle that they are injecting. If you guys feel comfortable to take/inject mystery substances than so be it. I was just trying to prove a point and will continue to stand behind it with valid research.
My main point is that Precision, Ergo and many others have all this hype and make all these claims with nothing to back it. Just because Phil has been around a long time, doesn't mean that he is not a scam. I mean look at how he still claims that our Boladrol is liver toxic and had bloodwork to back, but he never showed it even in PM, yet we had multiple bloodwork analysis and results to show otherwise.
Do you guys want the truth or do you want a lot of BS hype and board spamming? I think I am showing more respect for the members here than Phil is don't you think?:confused:

I hope to be fair on those that have been tested that all peptide suppliers are also tested, be good to have an even playing field....

hmm

i am still baffled
This can be damaging to some companies IF this is true.
I wonder if this can be considered slander?

Last thing

I will stop responding after this.....this biased false report can be believed or not, its not up to me to speak on it anymore......if people do not trust our source that has worked well, I am offering an American source in 2-3 weeks,at a major University that I will disclose upon completion of our product....its best to have more control over our products and that is what we are doing......none of us can do anymore than the best we can do or trust the person we have come to trust from prior actions.........anywho, we will have trhese available at affordable prices on ERGOPEP.COM as we have been working on this for months with the worlds leading expert who is in HIGH DEMAND......but he chose US to distribute...... ERGOPEP....and that says something

Where do you see that I am disrespecting anyone here? I am not doubting their gains....I am just stating that it is not because they are taking real follistatin......who knows what is in the bottle that they are injecting. If you guys feel comfortable to take/inject mystery substances than so be it. I was just trying to prove a point and will continue to stand behind it with valid research.
My main point is that Precision, Ergo and many others have all this hype and make all these claims with nothing to back it. Just because Phil has been around a long time, doesn't mean that he is not a scam. I mean look at how he still claims that our Boladrol is liver toxic and had bloodwork to back, but he never showed it even in PM, yet we had multiple bloodwork analysis and results to show otherwise.
Do you guys want the truth or do you want a lot of BS hype and board spamming? I think I am showing more respect for the members here than Phil is don't you think?:confused:

Fair enough. I firmly believe that ... the truth always comes out eventually... but I think that there was some disrespect in that many of the people testing out some of these products went out of their way to setup a testing procedure/protocol that produced a fair individual analysis. I'm not going to sit here and say that every consumer practices such diligence, but in some cases here such diligence was performed. I also in no way am prtoecting or supporting any individual company... just the reputation of "those guys" you mentioned previously :)

BEAST

Last edited:
So, if I inject BW thinking there is Folli in it, you are saying that I will gain 5-7 lbs in 1 week? I just want to make sure that you are saying by simply working out harder and "feeling pumped" and excited will make me gain 5-7 lbs in a week AND lose a little bit of fat, then why is there even a need for drugs?!?! You understand how retarded you sound? The guys that saw great results did not change a single thing, yet dropped bf and gained weight. That is one hell of a placebo effect! Hey, if you give someone with cancer a pill and tell them 100% they will be cured, I guess you think the mind would work that out too right?

IF there is only 55% folli in Ergo's (which I HIGHLY doubt seeing how this isn't an independent 3rd party test as you said), than the results are still phenomenol! That means that guys would be packing 10-14lbs/week on 100% stuff, right? Let me guess, YOU and ONLY YOU have access to it :naughty:
Did I ever claim to have the real follistatin? You are actually reading those results incorrectly.....55% of a protein that does not match the molecular weight of follistatin. That means it is not follistatin.......what is in it could be some peptide protein that is giving some effect. Also, I clearly stated that most of these guys are also doing other things such as AAS and yes there have been people completely fooled in placebo trials look it up.

It seems that people are still not getting the point here, Phil lied and said he had proven 98% pure follistatin, plus the 3 other peptides he has been pimping came back poor. He is passing off a fake COA and has a lot of nothing to say in his defense. So who is sounding retarded here?:lightbulb:

Since you are done now, stay out of any threads on Folli, Mike. UNTIL you can post the COA and HPLC your Folli. Thank you.

Im having GREAT pumps from ergos DES.Im not believing ergos des is underdose.I was at 100 mcgs and had a hell of a pump.

I dont believe any of this junk about ergo.

They are a stand up company with great peps.

Did you see the QC notes? The majority of what the vial contains was salt.....maybe that's what is giving you that pump LOL

Well

She is not finished, hahahahahha....she will go on and on lying......there in nothing we can do..........people will decide for themselves.......all I want is everyone happy.......be happy...........buy from us, PHF, Extreme..we are all here for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear