over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

That is really impressive on the serum hgh results. If igf doesn't elevate, then stacking if with igf makes perfect sense. Des clears so fast that it shouldn't hinder the next dose of tesamorelin.

Best thread around!!! Thank you for running this experiment!

I would love to see what hexarelin tests at. Maybe you can get Phil to donate a vial?

I would love to see what hexarelin tests at. Maybe you can get Phil to donate a vial?

Thank bro.

Well i am gonna test Ergo's Tesamorlin next and then will also do Ergos Ipamorelin/GRF that i have after that :)

Thank bro.

Well i am gonna test Ergo's Tesamorlin next and then will also do Ergos Ipamorelin/GRF that i have after that :)

Be good to see how ipam scores. It's my ghrp of choice even though it's the weekest of them all

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I am truly loving this thread. Good stuff, keep us updated.

is it possible that maybe ipam saturation dose is higher than 100mcg ?

is it possible that maybe ipam saturation dose is higher than 100mcg ?

I would doubt it since they are so closely related. However, we will know when i do the the Ipam/GRF if the 100/100mcg gives the same result then we should know that it has same receptor saturation

Are you going to research 2mg of tesamorelin and dispose of the rest? I might be wrong, but I don't see why it would degrade more then normal once bac water is added...tesa stored in fridge.

alpha one more question, do you think peps are worth it with that short amount of time staying in your system ?

Do you think 100/100 of GHRP 2 CJC W/O Dac x 2 a day would be close to
5ius of GH ?

19.5! looks like my research subject will be lowering his ghrp2 dose!

So that tests right where mexis did right? And that was 10ius tested... hmm very interesting :D

alpha one more question, do you think peps are worth it with that short amount of time staying in your system ?

Do you think 100/100 of GHRP 2 CJC W/O Dac x 2 a day would be close to
5ius of GH ?

I dont think peps in usual 2-3x daily can equal 5iu of quality GH daily. Here is why. When i was on 5iu of Rips daily, my IGF was in the 600s. That is coming from a baseline of 160s. We know from three different tesamorelin studies that 2mg of tesamorelin raised IGFs 109-180 from basline. So if i started with 160 i could go to 260-340. Now that is a great number from baseline and can be almost a 200% increase and you will get fat loss benefits, anti-aging etc. But definitely not in the range of 5iu of synthetic GH. My best friend and partner was on 100/100mcg of GRF/GHRP-2 three times a day and his IGF increased about 120 from baseline. So very in line with 2mg of tesamorelin.

I dont think peps in usual 2-3x daily can equal 5iu of quality GH daily. Here is why. When i was on 5iu of Rips daily, my IGF was in the 600s. That is coming from a baseline of 160s. We know from three different tesamorelin studies that 2mg of tesamorelin raised IGFs 109-180 from basline. So if i started with 160 i could go to 260-340. Now that is a great number from baseline and can be almost a 200% increase and you will get fat loss benefits, anti-aging etc. But definitely not in the range of 5iu of synthetic GH. My best friend and partner was on 100/100mcg of GRF/GHRP-2 three times a day and his IGF increased about 120 from baseline. So very in line with 2mg of tesamorelin.

Agreed. In terms of my personal subjective results i consider 1 shot of 100/100 to be about 1 iu of gh. Highly unscientific but seems to hold true. It's all apples and oranges as they say as the pulsed nature of peps doesnt really increase systemic igf much but is superior in other ways. I use both to cover all bases :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hmm so peps aren't really worth it for me... 23, and I'm lean year round naturally(ecto)

Hmm so peps aren't really worth it for me... 23, and I'm lean year round naturally(ecto)

I think peptides are worth it as taken 10 minutes prior to hgh it will allow the hgh to ride the natural gh pulse making it more effective. Peptides 3x/day run with 1/3 of your daily hgh each time will give you a lot more total hgh circulating thoughout your body. The cost of saturation dose of gh peptides run 3x/day is very inexpensive as an addition to hgh.

Truth this test has basically proved peptides r legit. Sure he tested a little higher but still they work.

So what im getting from all this is using peptides to raise our natural GH does not raise IGF levels as effectively as the same amount of synthetic GH?
Should we be suplementing our peptide use with IGF-1 LR3?

So what im getting from all this is using peptides to raise our natural GH does not raise IGF levels as effectively as the same amount of synthetic GH?
Should we be suplementing our peptide use with IGF-1 LR3?

It will raise your GH as if you were on 2-3iu of synthetic GH daily. So it is great for people that wanna be on anti-aging dosage or for fast loss purposes. It also works for saving money on GH. So instead of using 6iu of GH daily. You can use 2-3 and peps and it will equal 5-6iu of GH daily.

So alpha if one wanted to incorporate these 2 peps at 100\100 split , gh and slin how would u feel it would be best administered.

It will raise your GH as if you were on 2-3iu of synthetic GH daily. So it is great for people that wanna be on anti-aging dosage or for fast loss purposes. It also works for saving money on GH. So instead of using 6iu of GH daily. You can use 2-3 and peps and it will equal 5-6iu of GH daily.

ipam ghrp2 cjc 100 each 2 times a day = 4ius of gh ?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
josh2385
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins