advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

extreme bulk cycle - hgh/test/superdrol + others. too much?

JJB1 didn't look at the pic lmao

hope you didn't spend too much time writing all that up brobro :eek:

JJB1 didn't look at the pic lmao

hope you didn't spend too much time writing all that up brobro :eek:

My bad. I just read the first post and assumed he would be at least 200Lbs with plenty of years under his belt.

My bad. I just read the first post and assumed he would be at least 200Lbs with plenty of years under his belt.

Everyone made that assumption lol. I like how op said he obviously isn’t a pro hahaha.

Not so much , he looks like every other 14 year old kid trying out for freshman football spring practice.!! Possibly a little softer than that

tbh I would drop the superdrol and add another 500mg of test... superdrol could tank your appetite and have a host of other side effects..

but im guessing you already have everything on hand.

consider using it toward the end of your cycle IMO

or save it for a cut cycle.. that's where it really shines (strength preservation and diet suppression).

Superdrol turned my pee orange and killed my appetite, I felt like it took 5 hours to digest ...

OP, you don’t need a cycle; you need to start lifting first bro ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No extreme bulk cycle needed... extreme dedication to training n food for a good 2 years 1st brotha

it's not new muscle.. it's not growth, it's regrowth

This is devoid of all logic.

Maybe it holds true relative to your goals as a bodybuilder, but in general terms, it doesn't make sense.

Growth is growth. Just because you didn't surpass your previous plateau doesn't negate the growth from your recent low.

Im sorry but i just notice the op name is "hghmonster" hahahhahaa, feel like we got trolled lol

This is devoid of all logic.

Maybe it holds true relative to your goals as a bodybuilder, but in general terms, it doesn't make sense.

Growth is growth. Just because you didn't surpass your previous plateau doesn't negate the growth from your recent low.

it's actually perfect logic

growth is growth. regrowth is something else entirely... in the context of bodybuilding.

take Joe Blow.. he's 5'9 220 at 10%, and that's the biggest he's ever been. can he do a 20 week prep and 'grow into a show' and come in bigger than he started?

of course not.

take his brother Jim Blow.. he's 5'9 220 at 10%, and in his last contest, he was 240 peeled on stage (he dialed back the drugs in the offseason and shrank a little bit to recover his health). can he start a 20 week prep and 'grow into a show', ending up bigger than he started?

absolutely.

growth vs. regrowth.

therefore, the concept of 'growing into a show' is not universal.. which makes it inconsistent at best, and disingenuous at worst.

it's actually perfect logic

growth is growth. regrowth is something else entirely... in the context of bodybuilding.

take Joe Blow.. he's 5'9 220 at 10%, and that's the biggest he's ever been. can he do a 20 week prep and 'grow into a show' and come in bigger than he started?

of course not.

take his brother Jim Blow.. he's 5'9 220 at 10%, and in his last contest, he was 240 peeled on stage (he dialed back the drugs in the offseason and shrank a little bit to recover his health). can he start a 20 week prep and 'grow into a show', ending up bigger than he started?

absolutely.

growth vs. regrowth.

therefore, the concept of 'growing into a show' is not universal.. which makes it inconsistent at best, and disingenuous at worst.

I do understand your line of thinking but "regrowth" is... quite literally.. growth.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Which is okay. Good day, sir.

Op dont listen to anyone on here but yourself.

You want to juice hard then do it. Then once your massive come back on here flexin an ab thigh and be like fuck the free world.

Attachments

• 10cuozp.jpg
    10cuozp.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 181
The vets are like yaya do 250 mg of test. Then you have threads of nick trigilli. Hes so honest let me suck on your nutsack. Dude is telling ple he takes 18 units of gh a day running pro cycles at 16.

Op you do you

People on here contradict

Op dont listen to anyone on here but yourself.

You want to juice hard then do it. Then once your massive come back on here flexin an ab thigh and be like fuck the free world.

crazy how much younger he looks lol

that's not growth tho

and while tren is powerful af... i dont think it would have nearly the same effect on humans as it does on cattle
Well.. My first experience with tren and dieting is really that tren makes you recomp indeed
You lose fat obviously on your stomach clothes get too large at the waist specifically
Body weight doesn't go down much
See your muscle sharpen every shoulders legs arms pecs
All at the same time

Went from 250mg ew to almost 500 now with little test and masteron

None of the classic sides no cough no sweating (but low carbs except around training) good sleep just sometime little nausea esp empty stomach

BTW at first I got mild hypo from tren esp after eating preWO of oats and whey...

Very impressive

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member