over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite discontinued supplements

Yup!
I remember buying it by the kilo for $100.
One teaspoon....................lights out.

-MT

I used to work in a GNC when I was younger. We used to sell GHB over the counter, it was the AST brand (long before they switched over to it being the inferior GABA product they sell now).

I'm going to go way back. Anyone remember the original Hot stuff from back in the early 90's?

What about ultimate orange? That stuff was off the charts! I used to take it for wrestling and wondered why my heart rate was pounding out if my chest.... I remember going outside and laying in the snow after practice lol

I'm going to go way back. Anyone remember the original Hot stuff from back in the early 90's?

hot stuff...packed full of everything a growing BBer could ever need...including a pinch of dianabol!!! :love:**broken link removed**

IDS Mass Tabs- strongest PH/DS I ever took, even blew the original superdrol out of the water for me.

IDS Mass Tabs- strongest PH/DS I ever took, even blew the original superdrol out of the water for me.

i remember reading about these when i was like 19, shoulda took the plunge! lol:D

My gym owner had something in a orange drink powder, it was speed and ephedrine with some other stimulant based stuff in it.

The police came round to do a bust and him and his brother hid it on the roof of the building!

Shortly afterwards it got discontinued and they turned away from stuff like that.

This is mild in comparison to some of the previous products but I loved Gaspari's original superpump (250).

ahhhh the days when products actually had WORKING ingredients. diet supps actually did something, not like many of todays junk.
i still remember the excitement all of us had, when osmo released their andro product!! legal roids we all said :D...i still remember the stack andro/trib/dhea, for drug like results :rolleyes:. i can honestly say, 90% of the guys in my gym, were on that stack! then out of no where, we had andro this, andro that...then the diols came out, and the nors, etc. it was a fun time for sure.

A rub on pro hormone that the company got shut down. Cant remember the name but the stuff was really great.

Androstack 1850 I think it was by ON, it had androstenedione & androstenediol , friends & family said your working out just like james caan^^^ said supps really worked back then & it was the Andro's for me M1T (methylated test)was great, never took Animal Stack that to had andro dion's & diol's. There gone thanx to Victor Conte also Joe Biden long story there. Pre workout was Thermagen tasted like crap, like liquid vitamins had ephedrine in it also the original Ultimate Orange. Now it's just Aminos left, thank GOD for this & other forums were the real shit works the King of all.
UP THE DOSE!!!!

Hmmmmmm M1T ehhhhh?

How would you guys compare M1T to Anavar or Dbol? I used it back when it was legal, I remember it gave very dry gains, strength gains and very lethargic. Dbol for me effects the hair a bit and the gains aren't as dry. What do you guys think?

prototype216, that shit really works, mind blowing pumps, just like gear, I kid you not.... As a matter of fact, I spoke to the owner/director of Muscletech and he said he doesn't kno why they dc'd the supplement.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131