advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Pre/Intra Drink Recipe (pre-w/o slin use)

Who thinks Glycerol Monostearate is a necessity? Was thinking you could even add cheap liquid bulk USP grade Glycerine to it. Glycerol Mono is in Mike Arnold's protocol obviously. Never used it.

Glanbia's HydroMax seems to be a letdown and would be pricey as hell anyway.
I don't think it's a necessity. It makes things gritty in texture and is just a pain. I'd use glycerine. Hydromax was a letdown. Dante tested it and wasn't happy with the results(what it was supposed to meet).

I Lold hard on that one

Yes, really. It is absolutely hilarious that I broke the news of the product and gave information on the first, properly formulated, affordable all in one intra workout product! (I don't consider Plazma affordable or superior when they subsidize isomaltulose for additional carbs.)I also reviewed Intra-MD before it was out so some of you could get an idea and now it seems MANY bought it and most people love it. Maybe you should contribute more to the forum?

Yes, really. It is absolutely hilarious that I broke the news of the product and gave information on the first, properly formulated, affordable all in one intra workout product! (I don't consider Plazma affordable or superior when they subsidize isomaltulose for additional carbs.)I also reviewed Intra-MD before it was out so some of you could get an idea and now it seems MANY bought it and most people love it. Maybe you should contribute more to the forum?

I bought it and love the fact i wont be using 5 jugs to make my intra anymore. I can finally use it today bc im getting over being sick. Just gotta add creapure and my pure glycerin... which makes it nice and sweet.

I also could and would never eat a steak pre. Elvia if you can digest it and still train with energy more power to you. If i eat anything thats hard to digest within 2 hours im really sluggish when i train.

Pre-
24g hydro whey
60g hbcd
10g glutamine
5g creatine
3g beta alanine
3g taurine
4g Citrulline malleate
5g leucine

Intra-
90g hbcd
25-30g eaa
10g glutamine
5g creatine
3g beta alanine
3g taurine
2g Citrulline malleate

No the funny part is other people notice your pattern of borderline rude posts and having the never ending demeanor of always having to be right....the way you were pimping intraMD was reminiscent to supplement reps on bodybuilding.com

You don't always have to be so serious, relax, laugh at yourself because if you could somehow step out of your body and look at your posts you would laugh as well [emoji6]

I need to pick up more Citrulline malleate and leucine. TN the best deal/quality?

Am i missing out or losing anything by having a whole meal i.e 6oz chick/1cup rice as a regular meal then 1 hour later take 3 scoops instra md with 10ui humalog?

Or would be better to use 2 shake method instead of the whole meal?

Am i missing out or losing anything by having a whole meal i.e 6oz chick/1cup rice as a regular meal then 1 hour later take 3 scoops instra md with 10ui humalog?

No your plan looks fine. Whole food is usually better. You just want to give your body time to digest it. Your pre workout meal is quite light too. I want to try the Intra md but it works out expensive over here especially if 3 scoops is used.

low in fats i dont think an issue. but id be leary of not allowing the intramd fast digesting carbs and EAAs not absorbing quick enough cause of digestion from previous meal?

in the end maybe try it at 90 mins out too and see how u feel. a good gauge would be how did you feel during and after your workout.

my intra of choice for months has been 1 scoop of compete and 1 scoop of recoverpro....i notice a good difference when i take intra workout drinks vs when i don't and as you can see i don't go crazy with aminos intra

i also want to try amino linx by pro supps and a product called intra flight...amino linx has bcaa's and eaa's but also agmatine...i think that would work well with a pre workout that also contains agmatine to further enhance pump while training

I need to pick up more Citrulline malleate and leucine. TN the best deal/quality?
Without a doubt. But I hope heavydeadlifts doesn't see me saying this. I am apparently pimping TN too and act like I'm a rep for them too...

Silly dude doesn't realize I just stand behind people like John Meadows and Dante Trudel, not to mention my buds PJ and Aaron.

Without a doubt. But I hope heavydeadlifts doesn't see me saying this. I am apparently pimping TN too and act like I'm a rep for them too...

Silly dude doesn't realize I just stand behind people like John Meadows and Dante Trudel, not to mention my buds PJ and Aaron.

Those are both proven companies and people. You are not the only one who supports them and talks good about them... You are just speaking the truth IMO, say what you want !

Hey I like both companies as well, just thought it was funny...I currently go with TN HBCD and super grade hydrolyzed whey...I just like to make my own ratios of HBCD to protein or EAA and don't want a premade product

Hey I like both companies as well, just thought it was funny...I currently go with TN HBCD and super grade hydrolyzed whey...I just like to make my own ratios of HBCD to protein or EAA and don't want a premade product

Why haven't you learned the importance of electrolytes? There are reasons Prime Nutrition and other companies put them in their HBCD based intra's. ;)

Am 100 carbs from cakes or cream of wheat 2 scoops protien 1 cup egg whites vitamins 2g concrete creatine 13 iu nova 1.5 hrs before the gym . 13 iu nova before I leave for they gym. Intra. 3 scoops hydrolyzed 3/4 cup powdered sugar (used about everything and sugar seems to work as good with slin) 10g glutamine. Post 2 g concrete white rice 2 cups 12 Oz chicken breast. Off Slin is a hole new story.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131