over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female Bodybuilder Pictures

mainevent said:
Mrs. Strunk, your muscle density and conditioning is just CRAZY.

If you wouldn't mind, would you start a new thread and share just a little bit about your diet and training. I think alot of us could benefit from this.

Thanks

A lot of people would be surprised on how simple her training and diet is. She trains very hard and heavy year round all the way up to the contest. Right after the show, she's right back into the gym. Heck, she's stronger than me on some lifts.LOL In the off-season, she doesn't let herself get too far out of shape. She'll diet starting about 20 weeks out to make sure she has enough time to get ready and not have to stress about not being ready in time. She never cheats when dieting. Right now, she's dieting and has built in cheat meals...but she doesn't use them.LOL Her diet is very basic and probably not much different than the way most people do it here. Maybe when she has more time...she'll make a thread on what she's doing for training, diet etc. She's just been busy prepping for her show, work, and dealing with the kids.

lookatpicture said:

Bergman had an awesome non flexed pic in a scarlet suit in the late 80's before she disappeared that was perfection(to me anyway). It showed her from an elevated view looking up at the camera and she looked hot.I can't find it, does anybody else remember it?

Damn you Mainevent! Every time I open this thread I see my dumb ass! I've been looking for more Mrs. Strunk! So cough them up Strunk! :D

lynx said:
Damn you Mainevent! Every time I open this thread I see my dumb ass! I've been looking for more Mrs. Strunk! So cough them up Strunk! :D
Any woman that can makes desserts and look like that is worth marrying.......Do you like older men??????hahahaha. You look fantastic lynx. And mrs. Strunk is amazing. absolutely the best conditioning I have ever seen in a woman. Keep up the good work ladies.

Lynx I'm still flossing plastic out of my teeth from your dessert!!!

lynx said:

Oh OK...

Just one more.:)

Is this the one JT?:D :D :D

Attachments

• Back_dbl_bi.jpg
    Back_dbl_bi.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 37,925
lynx said:
I agree with you lynx, we need more photos of our ladies in comp and out. You girls put in a tremndous effort to get the muscle and condition. You all deserve more recognition. C'mon ladies stand up and be counted. You are all beautiful and to those that train and aspire to grace the stage, you girls are the inspiration to both sexes. Thank you for shareing your pics and please....... let's see more. I have trained a few women to the stage and the work they have all put in is phenominal. I bow to you and praise you!!!

HAHAHHA...GREAT!

mainevent said:
Oh OK...

THAT'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MY GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY SKILL!!! WE WERE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE TIMING HER CARB LOADING....WE WERE FEEDING HER...THEN TAKING HER PICTURE EVERY 2 HOURS JUST TO SEE HOW LONG IT TOOK HER TO FILL OUT...GET HARD...AND THEN HOW MANY CARBS IT TOOK FOR HER TO SPILL OVER....

THAT PIC WAS 3.5 WEEKS OUT FROM HER FIRST SHOW....SHE CONTINUED TO GET LEANER WHICH WAS COOL.

MAINEVENT....THE PICTURES IN YOUR TRAINING THREAD SHOW THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT TORTURE A REAL DIET IS.....LOL....I AM JUST GLAD SHE CAME ALL THE WAY IN AT SHOW TIME. ::ction-sm

THE MOST CHALLENGING THING FOR WOMEN IS HAVING DUMB GUYS [BOYFRIENDS/ETC] WHO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE THEMSELVES GETTING TOTALLY RIPPED FOR A SHOW.....PREPPING THEM.

THE UPPER BODY ON A WOMAN COMES IN PRETTY WELL AND THEY START LOOKING DARN GOOD....THEN THE REAL DIET BEGINS....THAT LOWER BODY...ESPECIALLY THE ASS AND HAMSTINGS TAKES A WHILE! :)

THAT'S WHY I LIKE WHAT STRUNK SAID....20 WEEKS....TAKE IT SLOW AND GET IT ALL OFF THERE. LOL...

MAIN, YOU ARE THE MAN!

contest shape....

Attachments

• rrr.jpg
    rrr.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6,541
JETHRO TULL said:
THAT'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MY GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY SKILL!!! WE WERE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE TIMING HER CARB LOADING....WE WERE FEEDING HER...THEN TAKING HER PICTURE EVERY 2 HOURS JUST TO SEE HOW LONG IT TOOK HER TO FILL OUT...GET HARD...AND THEN HOW MANY CARBS IT TOOK FOR HER TO SPILL OVER....

THAT PIC WAS 3.5 WEEKS OUT FROM HER FIRST SHOW....SHE CONTINUED TO GET LEANER WHICH WAS COOL.

MAINEVENT....THE PICTURES IN YOUR TRAINING THREAD SHOW THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT TORTURE A REAL DIET IS.....LOL....I AM JUST GLAD SHE CAME ALL THE WAY IN AT SHOW TIME. ::ction-sm

THE MOST CHALLENGING THING FOR WOMEN IS HAVING DUMB GUYS [BOYFRIENDS/ETC] WHO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE THEMSELVES GETTING TOTALLY RIPPED FOR A SHOW.....PREPPING THEM.

THE UPPER BODY ON A WOMAN COMES IN PRETTY WELL AND THEY START LOOKING DARN GOOD....THEN THE REAL DIET BEGINS....THAT LOWER BODY...ESPECIALLY THE ASS AND HAMSTINGS TAKES A WHILE! :)

THAT'S WHY I LIKE WHAT STRUNK SAID....20 WEEKS....TAKE IT SLOW AND GET IT ALL OFF THERE. LOL...

MAIN, YOU ARE THE MAN!

she looked great bro....mrs strunk too....

mainevent said:
Oh OK...

I was wondering why Mr. Dork-O was over by the computer giggling!

Sheesh, I look like a little twig amongst all these awesome fbbs!

...I'm gonna get you ME!

oldfella said:
Any woman that can makes desserts and look like that is worth marrying.......Do you like older men??????hahahaha. You look fantastic lynx. And mrs. Strunk is amazing. absolutely the best conditioning I have ever seen in a woman. Keep up the good work ladies.

Lynx I'm still flossing plastic out of my teeth from your dessert!!!

Lol! I used to be the one they told to bring rolls to Thanksgiving...NOT ANYMORE! :D

Thanks Lex. :eek: Have any more pics of that gal? She looks AWESOME! :)

lynx said:
I can't say I have any of her in her thong like someone???LOL Here's the last for a while and she's going back into hiding.LOL

Attachments

• 2006 WPW dresses 030.jpg
    2006 WPW dresses 030.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3,298
  • 2006 WPW dresses 011.jpg
    2006 WPW dresses 011.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3,140
  • paco 006.jpg
    paco 006.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,025
Strunk said:
I can't say I have any of her in her thong like someone???LOL Here's the last for a while and she's going back into hiding.LOL

:eek: JT begged me to post those and afterwards I realized I was not properly clothed from behind.

I bet she looks damn good in a thong! :D Quit being a tease, no hiding! Lol!

Wow! Thanks Struck for telling me about this thread.

ms.muscle looks incredible! So pretty and I LOVE all dem muscles!!! :D WOW! Simply incredible!

Sexy Lynx! Woohoo! Love seeing all those pics again! You've got really nice, sexy lines woman! Can't wait to see you on stage again!

people are going to start think i have a thing for this girl

nice face...

Attachments

• dscf5585.jpg
    dscf5585.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 17,889
another...

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 10,357
Ouch,

OuchThatHurts said:
nice face...

I think we both have a "thing" for her! :)

Lot of great looking women in this thread.....did you see the friggin' delt/arm tie-in on Lex's wife???? :eek:

Holyshit....Some women here who aren't afraid to diet. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
tomodanotri
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity