mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finally the full artical showing how pegylated MGF is stable and lasting over 48hrs

IBE got a ? for you mate.

Nice read mate.. once constituted how long is peg mgf stable and good for? 10 days or longer but no longer then 30 days i assume?

Does the article specify the action of Peg MGF on muscle cells specifically? I couldn't find it, I just browsed it. I'm not dismissing it, I'm building a nice fort elsewhere:rolleyes: and need some specific documentation that it works in muscle tissue. I'm defending your product IBE, don't let me down. We could have alot more members over here soon.:cool:

Mach .78 said:
Does the article specify the action of Peg MGF on muscle cells specifically? I couldn't find it, I just browsed it. I'm not dismissing it, I'm building a nice fort elsewhere:rolleyes: and need some specific documentation that it works in muscle tissue. I'm defending your product IBE, don't let me down. We could have alot more members over here soon.:cool:

The whole point of the article is to prove to that MGF can be modified into a more stable molecule (PEGylated) that can be used in clinical trials such as for strokes or muscle waisting. MGF is MGF regardless if pegylation, pegylation just made it more stable and extended the half life. most all parent peptides go through some type of modifaction to make them more stable such as IGF (hence) the IGF-1lr3

Do you guys have the rights to MGF being pegylated? If not, why hasn't anyone else followed suit given the fragile nature of MGF alone? Thanks IBE for the explanation.

I suppose it wont be long before the other companies do follow along. It's new to the community. MGF alone was first introduced and copied by the other companies rather quickly. I suppose they dont want to believe ours is better since they arleady made such a huge investment initially.

Also, innovative went rounds with the other companies across the boards on who's is better. I would say maybe out of pride they dont want to follow suite so quickly even if they know the peg version is more recommendable. It would be like admitting to us we were right all along from our "we told you so" clashes.
Mach .78 said:
Do you guys have the rights to MGF being pegylated? If not, why hasn't anyone else followed suit given the fragile nature of MGF alone? Thanks IBE for the explanation.

You guys should do some research on PEG, not just for mgf. It is fascinating and completely valid. This is not voodoo science as some of the other distributors would have you believe. I commend IBE for having some of the best chemists on the planet doing their research and product line.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear