over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any ever use the Blacktops #127 meditrope

bfbjd617

Newbies
Was wondering if anyone has expert with the meditrope blacktops #127 hgh I got some amd makes me extremely tired

Its likely dosed high. Over dosed? I have some meditrope blacktops, not sure what batch. Not at home so I can’t check.

I’ve always gotten sleepy from HGH. No matter the source or brand. Only dose it at night before bed.

I do use the 127s and yes they do make me tired, but I assumed that was just normal GH reaction.

felt the same approx the first two weeks but then the lethargy/tiredness went away and i actually feel more energized than before

I just got over a dozen kits of this batch.
Took my first pin this morning.
I did get a bit drowsy but I’ve been off everything for 6 months and just getting back on.
Keep us updated.

What was your starting dose and what is your GH prior experience. With only one post we cant go back through your history.

Was wondering if anyone has expert with the meditrope blacktops #127 hgh I got some amd makes me extremely tired
I personally feel it’s just GH in general. Not specific to meditrope or any batch. I find it’s even worse when taking a bolus dose at night. If I take all my GH at night the next day I’m extremely lethargic. If I split it up into 3 doses, I don’t experience the same level of lethargy the next day

What was your starting dose and what is your GH prior experience. With only one post we cant go back through your history.
Hey, I’ve been on here for a few years but don’t post as I’ve kinda settled in on another board however, I happened to see the post about the medi black tops, which happen to be the same batch I’m on. I missed out on the #126 batch which had no dimer but the black tops are always on point from medi. All his GH has been great, specifically the gold tops, wow!
Anyway, back to your question, I alway take 20-30 units as a standard dose. At times past, I’ve split doses am/pm, am/pm/pwo.
I can always tell the difference between medi GH and the standard generic GH from china. I get the usual sides such as very slight water retention, joint pain, some numbness. It tends to improve as I take it. No matter the batch, I will always start with 20-30 units for a couple weeks. Sometimes I’ll get a batch of blacks that are overdosed a good bit and feel it more so.
Long post but that’s about how it goes with me. I only use medi GH.

I personally feel it’s just GH in general. Not specific to meditrope or any batch. I find it’s even worse when taking a bolus dose at night. If I take all my GH at night the next day I’m extremely lethargic. If I split it up into 3 doses, I don’t experience the same level of lethargy the next day
This is the best way I’ve found to take it, 2-3 times a day. However, I’m not competing, or even close to competing so I just take for anti-aging purposes, etc.

Been using Meditrope black #127 for a few months now. I use 1.5cc water for each vial, assuming 15iu, but they average more like 17-18iu; so each 1iu I inject is approximately 1.2iu.

I can only use 4-5iu per day without developing significant carpal tunnel symptoms. I take 1iu in the morning, 1 iu later afternoon preworkout, and 2iu before bed. I still sometimes get transient tingling/numbness/pain in my first through third fingers with this protocol about 3-4 hours after each shot, presumably when IGF1 levels peak, but I don’t really notice it overnight when I’m sleeping. Any more during the day and it becomes really annoying.

Can’t say I have seen any significant muscle gain from it, but my hair/skin/nails have definitely benefited and I recover quicker. And I have stayed pretty lean. My hands and feet have also gotten bigger, watch bracelets and shoes are definitely tight.

I actually ordered some of the yellow-tinted gold tops to see if I got less of this side effect, but was sent more black tops by error. TP offered to replace but I decided not to send them back. I might try ordering them again.

I also have some SupremeA kits from Kits4Less which I have not yet tried, they’re 30iu/via. Before Meditrope was using Hunterpharm gold tops which didn’t give me any symptoms, but I was taking less and they are more than twice the price per iu. Before that I used sermorelin and CJC1295/ipamorelin or tesamorelin/ipamorelin only... in my 50s so gave up on secretagogues and GH isn’t really any more expensive. I have not bought or tried any pharma GH, and probably won’t at $6/iu.

Last year I tried some IGF1-LR3 from AminoAsyum. Even 50mcg made me extremely fatigued, which doesn’t really happen with GH. I was restricting carbs which is possibly why. Plan to try IGF1-LR3 again during an upcoming lean bulk phase when I’m eating more.

I switched to gold top gh,feelnso much better on this,seems much cleaner,iv been using gh for over 15 years started using IPs.kit his blue ,yellow and gray then the original riptropin was fukin amazinzg,I'm going to comete win the cutler

I switched to gold top gh,feelnso much better on this,seems much cleaner,iv been using gh for over 15 years started using IPs.kit his blue ,yellow and gray then the original riptropin was fukin amazinzg,I'm going to comete win the cutler
I ordered some of the yellow tinted gold tops but sent more black tops… if the regular gold tops come back in stock I’ll reorder.

Going to try some HGHPrime generic and Serostim too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131