over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope questions

If you can get this info that would be bad ass. there was a comment on that video that was interesting that might give some insight??

"All of these most likely are in final formulation, then lyophilized in vials, so they're neat liquids then turned to powder. Final formulation of the buffer can be directly related to stability. Shipping conditions in a lyophilzed state can also affect stability when reconstituted. I've done SDS-PAGE on Chinese generic. I did not notice any degradation or aggregation on my samples, but I did notice a 1-3 kDa shift. Observing uniprot accession P01241, there are documented isoforms. My understanding is that the isoforms 2 and 3 can have missense point mutations that suposedly do not affect bioactivity, but obviously, that hasn't been documented in any study I've found. Pharma exclusively uses somatropin isoform P01241-1, which is the canonical sequence at 22 kDa. Chinese generics sequence I tested was observed at 20 kDa. HPLC testing will observe both of these as hGH. Source - protein chemist over a decade industry experience, analytical chemist over 2 years experience."
That comment is very interesting and could be a great video topic you could do with Todd and Kurt. They briefly touched on this exact thing in the video below starting at the 25:21 mark. What I gathered and could be completely wrong is that they came to the conclusion at 26:40 that if it is 191aa then it has to have the same weight otherwise it would not be rHGH. Interestingly enough though at 28:00 Todd seemed to be talking about 191aa 20kd hgh being the best for muscle growth but according to the the first link serostim is 22kd and according to the second link omnitrope is also 22kd, so I am not sure if maybe he was mistaken about 20kd being the best for muscle growth or what? This is way above my head though and I could have mis interpreted what they were saying.

I think maybe @janoshik would be the most knowledgeable and best person to explain 191aa and 20kd vs 22kd. I would love to hear his expert opinion on this if he has the time.

working on getting that info but what you posted about other brands .....was quite interesting to see that serostim did not have much expedients in there compared to serostim. and i assume genotropin is powdered gh as i have tried that before.. for powdered gh there is much less real gh compared to ingredients.. but in genotropin which again before mixing has powder to it also does not have much extra. so was quite interesting to me..
Hey just wanted to check in to see if you were able to get the info from Meditrope and Grey Top?

greys harder to get but got of medis but only for the ingredients used and not the percentage

Disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate
Sodium phosphate dibasic dihydrate
Glycine
Boloxane 188
Mannitol
Disodium EDTA

The above are used in meditropes

greys harder to get but got of medis but only for the ingredients used and not the percentage

Disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate
Sodium phosphate dibasic dihydrate
Glycine
Boloxane 188
Mannitol
Disodium EDTA

The above are used in meditropes
TP your the best!

Looks like they are on par inactive ingredients wise to pharm brands. The ingredients look to be a mix of Genotropin and Norditropin.

Genotropin -
glycine
mannitol
sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous
disodium phosphate

Norditropin -
Histidine
Poloxamer 188
Phenol
Mannitol

Do you know when you might get information on the grey tops?

TP your the best!

Looks like they are on par inactive ingredients wise to pharm brands. The ingredients look to be a mix of Genotropin and Norditropin.

Genotropin -
glycine
mannitol
disodium phosphate

Norditropin -
Histidine
Poloxamer 188
Phenol
Mannitol

have asked bro but not sure about IF and WHEN will get that info.. But will try my best

are there currently any EU based resellers of mauvetope/black tops...?
some time ago there was meditrope EU but as far as i know they got busted.

Little help please.

Long time TP grays user

If I were wanting to switch to one of the others, which one is the closest

….and in what way is it not.

Thanks in advance

Got purple batch 121. This stuff mixes instantly compared to other sponsor here, whos has been cloudy and particles stick to the side. I wont mention sponsor name. Ive posted pictures of sponsors gh many times. I think Ive found a much superior source of gh. How long after mixing bac with powder to draw it in slin pin, 5,10,20 minutes, or wait longer?

Got purple batch 121. This stuff mixes instantly compared to other sponsor here, whos has been cloudy and particles stick to the side. I wont mention sponsor name. Ive posted pictures of sponsors gh many times. I think Ive found a much superior source of gh. How long after mixing bac with powder to draw it in slin pin, 5,10,20 minutes, or wait longer?
I usually just mix it in the vial then put in in the fridge and check in like 20 mins and it's always crystal clear and fully dissolved. Honestly it may not even take that much time lol. I'm not sure what you mean by purple but I've done this with blacks, golds, and greys.

I usually just mix it in the vial then put in in the fridge and check in like 20 mins and it's always crystal clear and fully dissolved. Honestly it may not even take that much time lol. I'm not sure what you mean by purple but I've done this with blacks, golds, and greys.
I’m assuming mauve tops

TP your the best!

Genotropin -
glycine
mannitol
disodium phosphate

Norditropin -
Histidine
Poloxamer 188
Phenol
Mannitol

We are even ready to do an experiment for the community to have this put to rest once and for all if the excipients need to be changed in the vials cause more or less water retention. If people are interested in it and want maybe do this than we can ask the factory to make very small batches of like 40-50 kits with different excipients and see what happens. If Pm community is interested in it than we can play this game also.. But we need some experts in this field to guide us. Chaseiron had someone who is expert in this field. If maybe he can chime in. I personally think its he purity of the product. Like for example quite a few people who have used our golds mauves and blacktop say they get least water retention from gold tops. Only difference between gold tops and black/mauve tops is the purity . rest excipients are the same for all colors.

That comment is very interesting and could be a great video topic you could do with Todd and Kurt. They briefly touched on this exact thing in the video below starting at the 25:21 mark. What I gathered and could be completely wrong is that they came to the conclusion at 26:40 that if it is 191aa then it has to have the same weight otherwise it would not be rHGH. Interestingly enough though at 28:00 Todd seemed to be talking about 191aa 20kd hgh being the best for muscle growth but according to the the first link serostim is 22kd and according to the second link omnitrope is also 22kd, so I am not sure if maybe he was mistaken about 20kd being the best for muscle growth or what? This is way above my head though and I could have mis interpreted what they were saying.

I think maybe @janoshik would be the most knowledgeable and best person to explain 191aa and 20kd vs 22kd. I would love to hear his expert opinion on this if he has the time.

Yeah I got it backwards. 22kd is 191 AA
20kd is 176 AA. It's missing the lipolytic fragment. It's also not the dominant form in nature. Humans have 76% 22kd, 10% 20kd. 14% other stuff. The other stuff isn't that good. Some of it is inhibitory. So the rumor is generics are 20kd, but I'm Sure meditrope is 22kd

Instead of 10 Ius ,it's 12 or 13,

Tp, is that correct ?

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_022450801.jpg
    IMG_20231118_022450801.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 16
We are even ready to do an experiment for the community to have this put to rest once and for all if the excipients need to be changed in the vials cause more or less water retention. If people are interested in it and want maybe do this than we can ask the factory to make very small batches of like 40-50 kits with different excipients and see what happens. If Pm community is interested in it than we can play this game also.. But we need some experts in this field to guide us. Chaseiron had someone who is expert in this field. If maybe he can chime in. I personally think its he purity of the product. Like for example quite a few people who have used our golds mauves and blacktop say they get least water retention from gold tops. Only difference between gold tops and black/mauve tops is the purity . rest excipients are the same for all colors.

TP I am 100% in to help out in any way I can. Whether it be research or experimentation or anything. Just let me know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131