over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope questions

Having tried both pharma and generic; This is just my opinion on this

Pharma is far more drastic in it's ability to affect lipolysis and gave me way fewer sides. I don't know why that is though. When you hear stories of guys morphing on 8-10 ius of pharm grade GH (1 very well known coach is fond of this approach); I can see that especially if they respond well to it.

With that being said; is it worth the cost for the average person living in a place where it isn't readily available? I don't think so, I'd rather buy crypto or stocks lol

For most guys, nailing your diet and training harder will probably do more for maximizing one's physique rather than spend $6 iu an iu on pharm growth. For a seasoned competitor winning pro shows? Yeah I can see the justification, because percentages win the game at that level

I think the sides could have something to do with the excipients involved.. I know they all use different things.. We see if with Pharma GH from brand to brand all the time;

“Saizen made me bloated, Genos gave me no sides.”

Etc etc… So it could be some of the ingredients the GH is mixed with.. I can’t find any other logical answer as to why people feel different even amongst the different Pharma brands…

I have really wanted to try Pharma just to see the difference for myself but I’ll be so mad if I spend the money on 3 months worth of Pharma and it be the exact same thing when I could’ve bought a year worth of Generics lol

1. My statement was directed toward the OP. If you are interested go through direct's thread and find the dialogue.

2. There is a guaranteed sponsor on here that has "meditrope" black tops testing on their website that shows 89% and overdosed. I can forward you the Jano link to verify it. Or it is public information if you go to their site. When you find who they are it would be hard to argue that they are not honest.

I’ve never dealt with them and not sure where they get their Meditrope.

I know TP has been solid for over a decade, and you can’t find more random member tested GH than his, there’s some pretty extensive GH testing threads with a lot of his stuff in it..

I just feel like a lot of people (sources) are calling their stuff the same as his just to draw more attention, building off his products/name..

Because a couple years ago he was the only one with Meditropes, Grey Tops, Mauves, Yellowtops, Orangetops etc etc and now all of sudden there’s multiple sources carrying the same GH as he does with similar pricing or slightly more expensive but with the promise of getting it delivered quicker etc..

Sounds weird to me it’s been a very new thing…

But I’ll check them out to see what you’re talking about..

Every color of kit he has I dosed as they were tested and they never did Me wrong

I’ve never dealt with them and not sure where they get their Meditrope.

I know TP has been solid for over a decade, and you can’t find more random member tested GH than his, there’s some pretty extensive GH testing threads with a lot of his stuff in it..

I just feel like a lot of people (sources) are calling their stuff the same as his just to draw more attention, building off his products/name..

Because a couple years ago he was the only one with Meditropes, Grey Tops, Mauves, Yellowtops, Orangetops etc etc and now all of sudden there’s multiple sources carrying the same GH as he does with similar pricing or slightly more expensive but with the promise of getting it delivered quicker etc..

Sounds weird to me it’s been a very new thing…

But I’ll check them out to see what you’re talking about..
I am not saying he is not a good guy, TP (don't know who that is). I am sure that direct and him are very different if I was to assume...

The same thing happen with Riptropin.
The provider introduced it, once it was known as the best or one of the best on the market all of the sudden Riptropin was everywhere. Was it the same as the original? No. Others just using the established name.

I’ve seen a lot of real good sources offer hgh. Excellent steroid dealers.
But for me there is only
One place I would go and never worry.

I think the sides could have something to do with the excipients involved.. I know they all use different things.. We see if with Pharma GH from brand to brand all the time;

“Saizen made me bloated, Genos gave me no sides.”

Etc etc… So it could be some of the ingredients the GH is mixed with.. I can’t find any other logical answer as to why people feel different even amongst the different Pharma brands…

I have really wanted to try Pharma just to see the difference for myself but I’ll be so mad if I spend the money on 3 months worth of Pharma and it be the exact same thing when I could’ve bought a year worth of Generics lol

3 ius of Pfizer genotropin blows any generic out of the water for me personally

But people's response to this stuff is very individual. Not good to make any definitive statements

Some guys get close to nothing from GH, for them; it's better to use that money elsewhere

The same thing happen with Riptropin.
The provider introduced it, once it was known as the best or one of the best on the market all of the sudden Riptropin was everywhere. Was it the same as the original? No. Others just using the established name.

I’ve seen a lot of real good sources offer hgh. Excellent steroid dealers.
But for me there is only
One place I would go and never worry.
A guaranteed sponsor shows 89% purity of black top meditrops and overdosed in feb 2019. In june 2019 ( which is TP's oldest test results) The provider shows 98% purity and 15 IU per vial. Which one do you believe? Both have the verification codes.

Personally I have no reason to doubt either.
I would be more likely to think different “meditrope” or maybe better to say not manufactured at the same time or maybe even not the same place.

A guaranteed sponsor shows 89% purity of black top meditrops and overdosed in feb 2019. In june 2019 ( which is TP's oldest test results) The provider shows 98% purity and 15 IU per vial. Which one do you believe? Both have the verification codes.
There were two batches long time back which tested around 87 percent or so and when we found out we put it in the open to customers before anyone ever knew about it and compensated everyone who had bought those batches either by giving money back or replacing the product. I believe this is related to those batches. So yes indeed there was a case this happened and there were some technical issues at factory end but than everyone was taken care of regarding that issue.. This has been pointed out in our thread also.. You will have to go back and check this long thread to find this related issue

I love the mauve tops batch #100. Best HGH ever! My results are phenomenal off 3-4ius split in 3 daily shots. I trust the provider. This batch is 99.1% purity and 13.5ius per vial. I heal fast enough to train each muscle ever 3-4 days. I used to only train each muscle every 7-9 days. Fat melts off. Excellent HGH!

I struggled with this a bit myself for a while. Particularly the $$$ math. This may be of little interest as I didn't opt for labwork because I'm already a pin cushion. I just go simply by the way I feel + sides, the mirror, and the scale. That is what counts to me. And a lab slip is little confirmation or comfort to me when it doesn't match my results.

But I'll share this anyway and you can make your own determination. Anyway, I just said 'to hell with it' and bought both. TP blacks #102 (generic) and Sandoz Omnitrope carts (pharm) both from reputable sponsors who I will continue to use. I use both generic and pharma side by side, switching every two weeks. I do ~5iu iu per daily dose (morning) and iu per iu I just don't notice any difference whatsoever. I know some of you are more sensitive to side-effects where I may not be. So please take this little experiment of mine with a grain of salt and purchase whatever you prefer.

But I can now say with 100% certainty that FOR ME, I will be happy to buy either of these going forward. It would be nice to do say, 6 months of one, than the other. The problem with that is within 6 months my whole routine and diet has changed so it would be impossible to know if it was the GH or the other changes. Even 3 months would be different.

Conclusion: No difference other than cost. If you like the peace of mind with a name brand product or you are competing and your future is on the line, you can't afford to get an "off" box of generics from an unknown source so buy the name brand pharma. But if you are a gym junkie, or maybe your funds are limited than I have never been done wrong buying a top generic like TP (meditrope). I'm surely going to continue using both because both increase fat loss, allow me to loosen my diet a bit, and potentiate the androgens I take as well.

20220423_120203.jpg

Some amazing sales will be posted soon. So keep a close eye on my thread.. Saw this thread on search engine and was quite surprised to see it on first page..Hence this comment posting..
Well, everyone here loves your GH, man. No surprise, it’s excellent stuff.

On the black tops I make that 3 doses per vial and consider it “appx” 5 iu then adjust up or down as needed.
That's exactly what I do too

That's exactly what I do too
LOL, same/similar as well. 12iu tested vials, 0.6ml to reconstitute, yields 3 days at 4iu is 0.2ml per day.

We all bitched about algebra in grade school but shit's handy isn't it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear