advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First comp prep - Clen, T3, ECA needed or not?

not to sound like a heretic here...

but I don't really get why people place so much value on what these top "gurus" have to say.

I DONT slice . please check my post attached here from this thread itself. post no 2. refer to Last paragraph.

I mean, no doubt they have knowledge, but how much credit do we really give them?

they work with the top genetic freaks of our day.. Heath, Cutler, Cedric, Kai, Ramy, etc..

The coach of the English premier league is NOT going to coach a county club team if they put in an application to him. Once upon a time Aceto had a office in golds venice and you (yes u or anyone) could walk in and get a diet FACE TO FACE CONSULTATION with aceto! Try that today lol Point being this is the same thing if u are a barrister, coach, accountant once u work up the ranks and establish u get to deal with high profile cases, multi million ££ accounts to manage, bigger genetic elite athletes football or basketball ot bb. This is the way of the world my friend.

They didn't make those guys look amazing... their genetics and work made them look amazing.. im sure if they were to train really hard, and diet/cardio really hard, they would have absolutely no need for any guidance other than a separate pair of eyes to keep them from second guessing themselves during prep week. and yet, they've still come into competition looking off.. Kai at the O a couple years back, Phil is looking worse every year etc. Beyeke hadn't looked good in years until this year's Arnold brazil.

You know this perfectly well mate. If they are going to continue taking shit ton of chemicals and force feed the living Jesus out of their bodies and continue to put muscle on their already overloaded frame with enhancements for years and years they are NOT exactly going to look like frank zane or sameer. who thinks in open class now a days '' wait a min fuck more mass my frame cant handle it. i will look worse. i am not going to get any bigger. nobody . ok ced does but not many do they ?

it's like being a mechanic who only works on the top-of-the-line sports cars... and having everyone praise you for how fast they go/how well they handle.

id rather have a coach who can make a stick of butter shredded, than a genetic freak look freaky.

I am sure if Paulmbo's bastard son can do it for you then paulmbo can bloody well do it too and sure as hell aceto can do it too. Aceto has normal non competitive bber as clients too but guess what they are multi millionaires who just want to look good on a beach and in a power suit in a board meeting. can u and me afford to pay that kind of money ?? I think not. so what we do we go to middle or lower tier what our wallet can afford.

idk...just my .02

Go back to put your feet up sip some distilled water. get your roomies to boil u some turkey breast and green beans in mineral distilled water .

U can barely think straight at 1.527 percent body fat u currently holding somehow. U been Guantanamo cistinino mode for far too long now mate. few more days. I will talk to you after you carb loaded fat and happy :)

Attachments

• 1467058992495.jpg
    1467058992495.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
haha good call bro.

my post wasn't a critique or criticism of your post just to be clear, was just thinking out loud.

I just see it all over the bb forums

'aceto says this'

'well farah disagrees!'

'this is what rambod has been having heath do'

idk, maybe im just completely ignorant... I am 0 carb after all ;)

haha good call bro.

my post wasn't a critique or criticism of your post just to be clear, was just thinking out loud.

I just see it all over the bb forums

'aceto says this'

'well farah disagrees!'

'this is what rambod has been having heath do'

idk, maybe im just completely ignorant... I am 0 carb after all ;)

Ofcourse I agree with you mate in the sense that masses take one approach or the other as gospel and just think this is it this is the only way. So and so is the best coach and his word is the word of god and he just knows it.

How do we think Hany is running around in fancy sports cars ?? selling his FST7 DVD and his evogen shit right. Its not the paycheck from Heath. He would have not even had cutler as a superstar client if Aceto unfortunately did not have to battle with cancer for quite some time. Aceto just could not commit to Jay and he like to get involved very personally no half assin with Aceto. So Hany got lucky there.

I do mostly diet aceto style with paumbos fats sprinked on top. I do not like aceto's super low fats approach, doesnt work for me. If I was close minded I would have never tried intra workout drinks like HBCD eaa peptopro cos both aceto and paulmbo are anti intra but I was like ' I am going to give it a good go myself and see how does it responds to my body. If it works I keep it if it doesnt I go back to doing post workout shake old school way. Guess what I tried pepto pro and hbcd intra did nothing for my soreness. I then tried EAA + bcaa and hbcd it worked bloody brilliant. So i then further trialled only bcaa and eaa mix ( unflavoured EAA being the big ticket here bcaa only for flavouring) and it WORKED too ! so HBCD out too. Does not matter what anybody still says. did not work for me. What worked is unflavoured eaa and flavoured bcaa combo mix and I have been running it to this day. I am a happy bunny. People need to try things from different coaches .My advice to anyone would be find free info its there on the internet people, all for free, and experiement on you and keep what works and discard what doesnt and save £££. If you compete ya fine then chances are you need a coach etc otherwise its not really needed if you are willing to put the work and study and learn and keep things simple and stick to basics and go from there really.

LS... I agree with you on the coaches. Obviously some are great and others not so good. There are things to learn from all of them as they train people for a living so over the years they should learn quite a lot about the human body. It's a complex subject because some are fantastic as guys will second guess themselves and it's good to have a neutral eye who can monitor things and knows when to make necessary changes. Also anyone who has dieted will know it is a mind fuck at times regardless of the amount of knowledge you possess. However I have seen many drug, nutrition and training programs from top coaches and most of them are just the usual stuff (nothing really stands out). Drugs will work regardless of minor details but some programs from big names were frankly terrible. I have seen awful peptide and pct set ups and these are from top coaches. Sometimes there is no wrong answer but some of these programs were just poorly set up and showed a lack of knowledge.

I have had a top coach tell me when he gives out a diet to someone for free they never stick to it. People put value on something they pay for (obviously). If you pay $3000 for 6 months coaching and you are not rich I am sure most are going to stick to that program 100% so will get results. As LS stated some of these top coaches just promote their elite athletes and you don't hear about the others as they are not finishing 1st in shows or they don't simply don't look good (don't compete).

I don't compete so would never hire anyone. If I did compete I may to help with the final stages of contest prep. I can see why even top coaches hire people as it takes away so much unnessary stress. But the list of people I would hire is only small as quite frankly many of the others I think have just been quite lucky getting to where they have. I would probably go for someone who practices what they preach and as achieved what I hope to achieve or similar. Although there are a few top coaches who have never competed but I personally would prefer someone who has felt what I would be feeling doing 2 training sessions a day on a restricted diet etc.

Sorry to ramble on and now to the actual OP :) None of them are essential/needed for a 1st or 10th show. Now if someone is 5 weeks behind some would be useful. It all depends upon your body type, metabolism, diet, goals etc. Someone wanting to be 8% bf and full is gonna be different to someone who wants to be 4% bf with striated glutes.

Personally I would look at clen as a booster and never dose it too high. I am not a big fan of clen if looking at it's potential results vs health and side effects. I think 60mcg is a nice max amount to give you a good boost but everyone is different.

Out of the 3 I would personally have someone diet on t3 and eca. Although t3 is very individual and it's usage would depend upon blood work, current fat loss and other drugs being used. If someone was on tren for long periods I would say add t3 in. I think 50mcg is a nice amount for most. Any higher and you risk possible muscle loss etc. Although if aas and frequent protein is being consumed you should be ok.

ECA is just great for getting through tough workouts when on a calorie restrictive diet. Again though it is by no means essential and you could personally be fine on 200mg caffeine only. You want to run the likes of eca in cycles and mainly keep it to the final stages of your prep.

Ive decided to do a show at 8 weeks out, a few people have told me that I can be ready including my coach whom I respect, Im not looking for opinions on that just to be clear lol.

Ive been advised to take some clen if I want to, I really don't know anything about it really other than its thermogenic and sides can cause you to shake.

Ive ran ECA before and it was ok, it kind of left me feeling a bit weak sometimes though.

T3 I don't know much about either but know you can lose muscle on it so not sure whether to bother with any of the above really.

Im an ectomorph and with cuts Ive done in the past (2 to date) Ive dropped fat pretty quickly so thinking I can probably do it without.

Are the sides with clen worth it? For those who compete what do you recommend for fat burners if any?

I did ec stack on three preps. never went above 50 mgs and 500 caffeine, but to each their own. I think its best to use the minimum amount of stims you can get away with contest prep

just remember sometimes for a show dieting takes longer if up there in body fat. I do not recommend a thyroidal at all, you can get lean without on. Right now im using ec alpha yohimbine , lclt stack first thing for empty for cardio, and ec stack 12 mgs e and 200 c, with food, and leaning out well.

its your first show , so have fun with it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity