over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Ever Pin

This post made me think of my first inj. Looking back now.....I still can't stop laughing. :D

I still remember my first shot..

3.5ml prop into right glute...

That mild warmth turned into a fire that that didn't die for over a week.

That night I couldn't sleep on the right side, actually I couldn't sleep at all as
I had a fever and couldn't stop shaking. Let alone walk. Getting to the toilet
was a struggle and getting in and out of the car was worse. I came to work
the next day and everyone told me how pale I looked lol.

The day after I did 1.5ml prop into the left glute....

Start the process all over again...

No more prop for me.

wholy shit man. how much prop were you trying to do in a week? mine is 100mg/ml ive heard high at 2.5 but not 3.5 eod :naughty:. thats intense!

I still remember my first shot..

3.5ml prop into right glute...

That mild warmth turned into a fire that that didn't die for over a week.

That night I couldn't sleep on the right side, actually I couldn't sleep at all as
I had a fever and couldn't stop shaking. Let alone walk. Getting to the toilet
was a struggle and getting in and out of the car was worse. I came to work
the next day and everyone told me how pale I looked lol.

The day after I did 1.5ml prop into the left glute....

Start the process all over again...

No more prop for me.

why would you shoot 3,5ml in your first shot? frontloading prop? :D thats what you get from not wanting to wait that week for it to kick in ;)

so for dude interested in pain. Last night id say pain got to a 6 or 7. PLacing bodyweight on leg ( so leg was nearly fully contracted) was pretty painful. but went to bed and now its back down to three. so strategy is to pin at 11 am and do legs the nexct day since pain goes down.

calf left 15 3/4
right 16 1/2
Left quad 24
right 25 1/2
waist 33
rt forearm 13 1/2
lft forearm 13
right upper 17 1/2
left upper 16 1/2
chest (stand big 48 1/2)
ass 39 1/2

so far, no increased strength, nor recovery have done 5 pins. more snippy and less ejaculation.

well i think test has finally kicked in. I had previously done 405 on decline bench for 2 heavy reps (natural obviously) did chest this morn and repped it for 6. thought friend was lifting it the reps were so easy so i stopped bc it was pissing me off til he told me he just had his hands there to make sure i didnt kill myself. next chest day, going for 425 :cool:

wholy shit man. how much prop were you trying to do in a week? mine is 100mg/ml ive heard high at 2.5 but not 3.5 eod :naughty:. thats intense!

My first injection was 3ml of Mexican Sostenon and the next day after that injection It felt as if someone shoved a tennis ball in my glute. My entire right side of my ass was red a swollen for a week.

My first injection was 3ml of Mexican Sostenon and the next day after that injection It felt as if someone shoved a tennis ball in my glute. My entire right side of my ass was red a swollen for a week.

for the first 3 or 4 i had the "ball" feeling. now i have no issues at all. and have only been doing quads. dont trust gf to pin glute and too tight to do it myself.

Took me like an hour and it was a slin pin I would be like o.k go ahead noo waiiit.lol.

Ahh my first pin :)

Actually it wasn't that long ago so I can't talk like I'm a pro. But I remember I was late for work but really wanted to do my first shot. By the time I prepped my needle (test C) and put alc on my R quad (sweep) the needle was jammed in me in about 10 seconds. Couldn't believe how easy it was. No pain or anything. I made sure to let everyone on another forum they are a bunch of pansies for complaining about shot pains... Next day my knee was swollen twice the size and I couldn't bend it past 90 degrees :banghead:. Guess I'm the asshole.

Took me like an hour and it was a slin pin I would be like o.k go ahead noo waiiit.lol.

haha much less 25gx1 which is far from big but enough to hurt like a bitch when done wrong. so u did Glute-IM with Slin? arent those all 1/2 inch. or you using the general term sling for any 30g needle? bc i might try that out on her first if i could find something that small with enough length.

Ahh my first pin :)

Actually it wasn't that long ago so I can't talk like I'm a pro. But I remember I was late for work but really wanted to do my first shot. By the time I prepped my needle (test C) and put alc on my R quad (sweep) the needle was jammed in me in about 10 seconds. Couldn't believe how easy it was. No pain or anything. I made sure to let everyone on another forum they are a bunch of pansies for complaining about shot pains... Next day my knee was swollen twice the size and I couldn't bend it past 90 degrees :banghead:. Guess I'm the asshole.

the only paiive had hence was i knicked a vein and never seen blood leave my leg so fast, and did the pin too close to my ham and has it more in the seperation rather then lateral quad. so test prop is no big. and not a big fan of sust 250 so not gonna do that, unless someone has some overwhelming reason, which i am always interested in hearing. new ears are always open ;)

Delayed on log but honestly not thrilled with results so haven't been eager to report. My strength is up. Have always been strog though so not really impressed with that. Most of my symetry issues have decreased. ASS is 1/2 bigger and other ones are 1/4 to 1/2 ". Weight is 204. Feeling groggy all the gym. Need to sleep bout ten hours a day to function. Used to be fine with six. Always heard test is spose to pick you up, but I'm always intense and so its had an opposite effect. Not meaning to sound like a whiny bitch, merely being thorough in so that someone may be able to explain. Thanks all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws