Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sounds perfect lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220504-225243~2.png
    Screenshot_20220504-225243~2.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 414
Regardless of how un-scientific that sounds, it has always pained me that I was never able to experience Negma Parabolan. Hell, I came into this right as dissolving pellets was on it's way out and I never got to try that either. I have heard nothing but amazing stories of both.

Flex may be right in the fact they could handle 76mg 2-3x weekly(hell maybe even 4 for the crazy motherfuckers - but I don't think I have ever heard someone admit to that) for long periods of time without side effects..but the drug was made by a pharmaceutical company and moderate dosages today are 3-5x what they were then for Para/Tren.

Victor is having a good time on his IG talking about that response

Serge Nubret use to run Parabolin for a long long time so I have heard.

Regardless of how un-scientific that sounds, it has always pained me that I was never able to experience Negma Parabolan. Hell, I came into this right as dissolving pellets was on it's way out and I never got to try that either. I have heard nothing but amazing stories of both.

Flex may be right in the fact they could handle 76mg 2-3x weekly(hell maybe even 4 for the crazy motherfuckers - but I don't think I have ever heard someone admit to that) for long periods of time without side effects..but the drug was made by a pharmaceutical company and moderate dosages today are 3-5x what they were then for Para/Tren.
Dude, you never got the experience of making your own tren from pellets?

Man, those were the days! Fun times doing all that....not that I know, it's just what I heard:D

I've had experience with parabolan, although more expensive than tren, only 2x/wk is needed vs 3x. I believe that it's longer ester, so smoother, fewer highs/low
"Parabolan is an ester of tren, so it has an androgenic and anabolic rating which is 5x higher than testosterone. Even so, users rarely report estrogenic side effects while on cycle"

I never did the pellets myself, although I was around when they were popular. At the time I wasn’t interested in making anything, just getting ready to go products. Why did the pellets fizzle out anyways? I never looked into, or followed why. Curious as to why UGL’s didn’t keep these going is all.

Cage

I never did the pellets myself, although I was around when they were popular. At the time I wasn’t interested in making anything, just getting ready to go products. Why did the pellets fizzle out anyways? I never looked into, or followed why. Curious as to why UGL’s didn’t keep these going is all.

Cage

At a guess I'd imagine the onset of premixed tren ace/enth being a much more user friendly product rendered the pellets obsolete and people stopped buying them

He probably ment primo

I thought that too... But there was another pro who was his peer who was telling people they didn't have tren back then.. even though he had used Para. Remember Al Gore didn't invent the internet yet when Flex was starting, 😂

Was bolasterone the same as parabolin?...I remember parabolin being available in 75 mg from france

Cage
They used to be relatively easy to find without a prescription through veterinarian/livestock/agricultural retailers online. But I don't think you can find them anymore like that.

We have to remember that just because you have a great physique doesn't mean you know how you got it.

Numerous pros I have talked to over the years we borderline illiterate in regards to steroids and different kinds.. they took what they could get or was recommended by a " coach".. again, being a pro with a great physique doesn't mean knowledge.. there are many intelligent ones too.. but...

Esters do make a bigger difference than many realize.. the old bro science of its just " faster acting deca" etc can have big impacts on how the body reacts to it.. more than most realize..

That being said I do believe that many in the 90s used parabolan in much more modest dosages than many today use tren.. parabolan taken 3 times a week was considered a great addition to any stack..

I have written about how parabolan was regarded by pros back then.. I know two nabba pros who's sole purpose to compete in Europe was to get ahold of as much parabolan amps as possible and seel for a hefty markup.. so it was highly regarded..

Now don't get me wrong there was abuse.. many who knew a highly respected French competitor said his whole cycle was a parabolan amp a day for long periods. But we will never know how legit that story is.

We have to remember that just because you have a great physique doesn't mean you know how you got it.

Numerous pros I have talked to over the years we borderline illiterate in regards to steroids and different kinds.. they took what they could get or was recommended by a " coach".. again, being a pro with a great physique doesn't mean knowledge.. there are many intelligent ones too.. but...

Esters do make a bigger difference than many realize.. the old bro science of its just " faster acting deca" etc can have big impacts on how the body reacts to it.. more than most realize..

That being said I do believe that many in the 90s used parabolan in much more modest dosages than many today use tren.. parabolan taken 3 times a week was considered a great addition to any stack..

I have written about how parabolan was regarded by pros back then.. I know two nabba pros who's sole purpose to compete in Europe was to get ahold of as much parabolan amps as possible and seel for a hefty markup.. so it was highly regarded..

Now don't get me wrong there was abuse.. many who knew a highly respected French competitor said his whole cycle was a parabolan amp a day for long periods. But we will never know how legit that story is.
voice of reason....

I've had experience with parabolan, although more expensive than tren, only 2x/wk is needed vs 3x. I believe that it's longer ester, so smoother, fewer highs/low
"Parabolan is an ester of tren, so it has an androgenic and anabolic rating which is 5x higher than testosterone. Even so, users rarely report estrogenic side effects while on cycle"
REAL Parabolan or UG Parabolan?

Cage
Same. In 2007 and 2008 I think I could have ordered them and was even suggested to by some people - but it seemed like a chore. I think they started regulating/restricting how they can be obtained and maybe even added other stuff to the pellets (estrogen?) to deter people from continuing to do make it.

If your running parabolan your probably doing it 2-3 per week, whereas if your running tren ace your probably running it every other day or every day. Parabolan is only 75mg, Tren ace is usually 100mg. Even if they were both 75mg, the longer ester takes up more weight. It makes sense why guys would think parabolan is less toxic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member