over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Folli Vs MYO HMP: Which do you prefer?***

Which do you prefer for fat loss, strength and growth?

• Follistatin

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • MYO HMP

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I have only used one

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I find them equally effective

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
hard to say which one could be better both are impressive, but they do have a bit different characteristics as noted. i can only say that i loved both, but preferred myo.

hard to say which one could be better both are impressive, but they do have a bit different characteristics as noted. i can only say that i loved both, but preferred myo.

Ok, well then purely from a fat loss perspective which would you recommend?

When you say strength gain. What are you comparing it to?

If you notice, in the logs I say that I ate pretty crappy and stayed lean with Folli, but ate pretty clean on my results with Myo. I didn't mean to eat like crap with the Folli, it just worked out that way, and I stayed incredibly lean. I don't know what the results of the drugs were on fat loss, comparatively, unless I ate the same on both peptides. That's as direct as I can answer. If I had to guess, MAYBE Folli would have been better to stay lean if on a clean diet, however I had guys telling me when I started the Folli that I wouldn't get impressive results unless I ate big time on the stuff, so again who knows. You need to take it from here, and please share your own results so we can all see.

Strength gain on Myo, for me, was like being on Anavar, big time.

I'm going to order Folli again this week from Phil, same as last time, I'll log again so look for it, if you haven't made your own move yet.

In vivo studies I conducted showed increased strength and muscle density with folli. My subjects seemed to be extremely pleased by the experiment. Myo hmp was much the same, except the flu like symptoms in my subjects. Both amazing products.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

You didn't fire me, Phil. Do you have the ability to be honest? You could do much better in life if you told the truth. People already look up to you because you were one of the best bodybuilders ever. Why not just tell the truth and keep your self respect. .

Last edited:
How would one know if your levels are high or low?

Would probably have to guess... Close to genetic limit of muscle and/or after say 6 weeks of an AAS cycle would probably cause myostatin to be high(er).

Last edited:
If you notice, in the logs I say that I ate pretty crappy and stayed lean with Folli, but ate pretty clean on my results with Myo. I didn't mean to eat like crap with the Folli, it just worked out that way, and I stayed incredibly lean. I don't know what the results of the drugs were on fat loss, comparatively, unless I ate the same on both peptides. That's as direct as I can answer. If I had to guess, MAYBE Folli would have been better to stay lean if on a clean diet, however I had guys telling me when I started the Folli that I wouldn't get impressive results unless I ate big time on the stuff, so again who knows. You need to take it from here, and please share your own results so we can all see.

Strength gain on Myo, for me, was like being on Anavar, big time.

Our MYO HMP has no tag so no flu like symptoms. Ergopep

Hmm, think I'll go with a months worth of MYO then. Just have to get finances in order or wait for a sale from Ergo.

Have studied both Folli and MYO twice but didn't see any results from either one, each time they were researched. Keep thinking about researching them again but hate to waste finances so may wait till both have more research done on them.

Have studied both Folli and MYO twice but didn't see any results from either one, each time they were researched. Keep thinking about researching them again but hate to waste finances so may wait till both have more research done on them.

From a sponsor?

From a sponsor?

They were a sponsor, but I'm not gonna rip on anyone. Just stating my experience and that i think they are still to new to really say for sure they are a good thing to experiment with or not. If it is a matter of whether you have high myostatin levels or not whether you will see a response from them in your experiments. Then more research needs to be put into figuring out when those times are or some way of testing to find out if you have high levels. Otherwise I just see it as throwing money down the drain.

Higher levels of HGH and higher levels of testosterone correlate with lower levels of myostatin. I'll stick to the tried and true HGH and testosterone, thank you. :rolleyes:

Higher levels of HGH and higher levels of testosterone correlate with lower levels of myostatin. I'll stick to the tried and true HGH and testosterone, thank you. :rolleyes:

HGH and Test once weren't "tried and true". MYO may or may not be worth the money but we can't say definitively yet.

Be careful running high levels of test and hgh for long periods. Make sure your getting your bloodwork done and watch your bloodpressure.

Ak

Be careful running high levels of test and hgh for long periods. Make sure your getting your bloodwork done and watch your bloodpressure.

Ak

MYO or Folli have any effect on BP?

Ive tried both. But both times were during a bridge of a cycle. I didn't notice much but not sure if myostatin levels were high.

Im about 6 weeks into 800 test, 60 dbol on training days and 700 primo run. Just fininshing up cjc dac and ipamorelin research and wish I could figure out if its time for folli try again. Funds are very tight, been a strange year financially but the sponsor I use for all my peps is having a great sale this weekend.

Can anyone guide me to if it would be a good time or not?

Phil, do you think its time to research it one more time for a try?

No

MYO or Folli have any effect on BP?

From the research, no. Listen guys, its research only............BUT, I see a lot of guys who finish bare ass naked last in their local show sitting here talking about how they use this and that and all this.....but dont trust follistatin research or myostatin research........to take last at your local show? Thanks for the advice but no thanks......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131