over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLLISTATIN 344 LOG.. 21 Days and 3MG..

I wanna hit like 10mgs ace all at once and then maybe 1 or 2 mgs of folli a week for a month

Weighted 245 this am and most the water is gone.. i weighed last night and FINALLY got to see 250 on the scale.. Sounds miniscule to most but this is a personal milestone for me.. I never thought I would be this heavy..

gonna keep on grinding this month and oct 1 cut the cals in half and double cardio..

having labs done again on towards the end of the month to see where my igf is now..

Weighted 245 this am and most the water is gone.. i weighed last night and FINALLY got to see 250 on the scale.. Sounds miniscule to most but this is a personal milestone for me.. I never thought I would be this heavy..

gonna keep on grinding this month and oct 1 cut the cals in half and double cardio..

having labs done again on towards the end of the month to see where my igf is now..

Growin like a WEED!

I imagine even on DAC, if you do some consistent cardio, eat very clean, and are a normal low-carber that water weight is not as significant.

HGH water weight is great. It's like water in the muscle. It's test water weight that's absolutely dreadful. I blow up a horse on that with just 1ml/week, while Serostim at 4iu/day and I look really full and blown up from inside out. Kind of like superdrol.

Took a whole mg into my biceps last night and killed em.. i was doing concentration curls with the 50s which is something I NEVER DO.. The pump was intense and my biceps are still pumped.. There are alot of unknowns as far as protocols for folli and i am 100% sure this peptide is doing something especially in higher (1mg) doses..

Did chest last night and once again the weights felt light.. did incline DB presses and went up to the 100s and repped them 15 clean times.. wanted to go heavier but still a little scared after reading about tendon issues with the myo peps..

Weighed 249 this AM.. and 254 last night before bed..

Did arms last night and put the tape on them after the workout... 21 inches! Biggest they have ever been.. felt like they were gonna explode..

Weighed 254 this am.. strength is still going up..

Got some ACE 031 on the way.. thinking of pinning it all at once? We shall see..

Also I will be have blood work done monday or tues to see where my igf levels are after being on 15mg dac for 3 weeks..

STAY TUNED:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Did arms last night and put the tape on them after the workout... 21 inches! Biggest they have ever been.. felt like they were gonna explode..

Weighed 254 this am.. strength is still going up..

Got some ACE 031 on the way.. thinking of pinning it all at once? We shall see..

Also I will be have blood work done monday or tues to see where my igf levels are after being on 15mg dac for 3 weeks..

STAY TUNED:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I would do it all at once, if you have at least 4mg I would do it all BAM right there. It will peak in 7-8 days and remain active for about 15.

Watch out thw ace has pip and swells the area up big time thinking of where im gonna pin the 10mgs when i do it.

Yea used both progens and superior both do it.

.... tendon issues with the myo peps..

Weighed 249 this AM.. and 254 last night before bed..

Strange, 2 days ago, I wanted to do back, did 1 warm-up on the gravitron with 2/3 of my weight off, then went to 1/2 of my weight off, as soon as I started the second warm-up set, I hear and feel something pulled right under my rear delt, specifically the lat area; it was painful, the feeling was awful of seeing myself away from the gym til this thing gets healed.
Reason why I am mentioning this, is, I am on some Igf1 lr3. I do wonder if what you've written is not only related to Myo, but rather to other peps.
Sometimes I go straight to the chin bar to warm-up with my full body weight, no problem.

So far i only used 4 and i dosed it spread out which i think was a mistake. I talked to ajdos and when u have another sale im gonna grab a few more ace and a few more folli maybe even a hmp amd do a solid run def pin all ace at once my forst dose was 2mgs and it was much more noticeable than my next 3 pins of 1mg.

Sitting around 255 now and feeling like a straight BEAST in the gym..

FOLLI+DAC+MK677= Best shape of my life..

8YI1yXYl.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting around 255 now and feeling like a straight BEAST in the gym..

FOLLI+DAC+MK677= Best shape of my life..

8YI1yXYl.jpg

Beast, now Im feeling like a lil boi.;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear