over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics for muscle growth

Got damn!!! I’ve never seen those before pics of Samson. Craaaaazy response to stimulus

Not black, but a specific subset of west Africans. Africa is the most genetically diverse content on the planet. Although everyone has varying shades of dark skin, the shortest and the tallest people on the planet are all from Africa. The people with the best and the worst muscle building genetics are all from Africa.

I mean I agree with you, but just saying "black" doesn't mean much; it is a very specific subset of western African descended peoples.
I think to some degree it’s because of the level of savagery in some areas of Africa. The whole survival of the fittest thing lends itself to creating those extreme physical specimens because of the real life need for it

Genetics as in the waist and muscle bellies. Yes west Africans do have the most muscle potential. As far as Caucasian I ve heard Germans have most muscle potential but it could be incorrect, I don't know somewhere in Europe . Yates mom was German, Ruhl, Schlierkamp. Wouldn't be surprised if Cutler has some of that gene in him.

African heritage in general seem to create the illusion , of better flow , more asethic, the smaller waist, especially. I was watching grand prix video , I think, watching Chris Cormier posing next to Andreas Munzer and Chris lines flowed better. That said Munzer looked freaky on certain shots, esp and and thighs, back looked freaky . If I had to choose though I'd rather have better flow but I can't choose , just create best illusion possible , come competition time.

Growing up I remember several of my black friends just drank sweet tea or koolaid and ate candy and friend chicken and had big full muscle bellies and tiny waists. Always thought they were on something and they just weren't. I also know of several spanish and white guys that were the same way though. I think all races/tribes have their genetic elite and their genetic runts.

Marcus didn't play around with cycles like 500mg test + 200mg deca increasing doses by a year every 100mg lol - he did everything extremely and this also changes things
Yeah and people say they didn't do high doses back then only 2grams max.. lol

Do you know more of how much he used?

I can see where cultures from a more equatorial environment may be predisposed to be born with less fat cells(as they are not needed as much) which would make being lean easier all other things being equal. Same with cultures that have had low protein intakes. The get more protein and then may grow better from the added nutrition then cultures that are more used to having an excess in that area.

We have to understand genetics encompasses everything.. how you assimilate food. Joint integrity .. muscle shape.. response to stimulus in regards to training.. fiber allocation.. response to drugs.. leverages. The list goes on..

I've seen guy have great response to training.. but lackluster response to gear.. ive seen guys have mediocre response to training.. do everything right. But just didn't have the " genetics".. then take a cycle of dbol and morph right in front of your eyes..

You can't really tell genetic response until consistent training is done.. some just seem like skinny ectomorphs with little hope for bodybuilding.. then they lift and the genetics start to shine.. and the top guys have the hyper response to both lifting and gear response.. they can also take gear with little in regards to side effects.. like dexter Jackson being able to have his hdl in the 40s even after his pre contest cycle.. but again, until they train and use you don't know the response..

Not black, but a specific subset of west Africans. Africa is the most genetically diverse content on the planet. Although everyone has varying shades of dark skin, the shortest and the tallest people on the planet are all from Africa. The people with the best and the worst muscle building genetics are all from Africa.

I mean I agree with you, but just saying "black" doesn't mean much; it is a very specific subset of western African descended peoples.
I agree with this.

Look at someone like Israel adesanya and then Daniel cormier.

The skinny guy you can tell if he ever got into bodybuilding he would shine and have a lean athletic physique and the muscle would pop.

Daniel cormier while much bigger, due to genetics, doubt he would even look good. He would just be a guy good at eating his way up the scale but never having lean muscle that pops off the bone.

I agree with this.

Look at someone like Israel adesanya and then Daniel cormier.

The skinny guy you can tell if he ever got into bodybuilding he would shine and have a lean athletic physique and the muscle would pop.

Daniel cormier while much bigger, due to genetics, doubt he would even look good. He would just be a guy good at eating his way up the scale but never having lean muscle that pops off the bone.
I agree to a extent.. but I work in the prison system.. I see poor black and poor white all day long.. there is a distinct difference in the majority of blacks physique wise and the majority of whites... and once the routine of pushup and chins start everyday it's even more telling.. not saying that whites don't have genetic outliers.. but on the average it's not real close

Like B-Boy said I truly believe every race has their own superior genetics. However me being black I think I got the short end of the stick and I’m not blessed with the crazy muscle bellies.

I agree to a extent.. but I work in the prison system.. I see poor black and poor white all day long.. there is a distinct difference in the majority of blacks physique wise and the majority of whites... and once the routine of pushup and chins start everyday it's even more telling.. not saying that whites don't have genetic outliers.. but on the average it's not real close
I agree with this too. People say race is a "social construct" lol, false. There are clear differences and even within races we see guys like adesanya and then cormier who could diet to 6 percent and still look fat due to his shape and structure.

We see it in athletes too. The NBA rarely has white stars unless it's a European big man. In the NFL there will probably never be black quarterbacks that are cerebral like manning and Brees, but there are running quarterbacks. Then you have defensive backs, there are no white ones. We also don't see Asians in the NFL but there are some somoan big lineman. The difference is very real between races and even within the races you can tell who has the genetics and who doesn't.

I agree with this too. People say race is a "social construct" lol, false. There are clear differences and even within races we see guys like adesanya and then cormier who could diet to 6 percent and still look fat due to his shape and structure.

We see it in athletes too. The NBA rarely has white stars unless it's a European big man. In the NFL there will probably never be black quarterbacks that are cerebral like manning and Brees, but there are running quarterbacks. Then you have defensive backs, there are no white ones. We also don't see Asians in the NFL but there are some somoan big lineman. The difference is very real between races and even within the races you can tell who has the genetics and who doesn't.

Samoan people generally speaking, are freaking massive. I worked with this samoan bouncer he had to be like 300lbs ripped not on anything special it’s just his genetics are superior for building muscle. He made NFL linemen look tiny.

Samoan people generally speaking, are freaking massive. I worked with this samoan bouncer he had to be like 300lbs ripped not on anything special it’s just his genetics are superior for building muscle. He made NFL linemen look tiny.
They usually are. I'm sure there are some but I've never seen one of them who has a low bf. Dwayne Johnson even in his filtered pics he doesn't have a small waist and you can see the fat around his belly button, and he's tall. I remember when I was a kid I'd watch wrestling and he was the only one who would never take off his shirt I guess because he wasn't in the best shape and had gyno. He's come a long way I wonder how he would look if he ever pushed to get a very low bf.

There is something in here that really needs to be deleted....

There is something in here that really needs to be deleted....
Why?? He was kindly informing us black guys aren’t cerebral (smart) like their white counterparts but they sure can run.

… qbkilla over here trying to get the top spot in ignorant/possibly flat out racist ‘post of the year’ already in January.

Why?? He was kindly informing us black guys aren’t cerebral (smart) like their white counterparts but they sure can run.

… qbkilla over here trying to get the top spot in ignorant/possibly flat out racist ‘post of the year’ already in January.
@qbkilla youve been posting all day but ignoring this thread, why?

Oh I wm dying lololol

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner