over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and lethargy:Dosage or quality?

I used Pfizer's Genotropin for 5 mo. At 3 to 4 IU's a day, for 6 days. The only sides I had were the tingling in the fingers. Results were amazing fat loss. After 2 mo. the fat just drained away from my midsection. I was actually on a bulking up schedule using 400 mg. deca and 1 amp. of sustanon a week. My waist size went from 34 to 32 in about 3 mo. I had almost no fat left around my stomach. I am 5'11", 215 lbs. I still can't figure out why it took 2 mo. to start the fat loss.

how old are you? i too wonder why it takes a few months for the fat to drop..
everyone says that about gh

Im at 2 ius ed for 10 days and i do feel tired and draging. I was wondering why i felt tired, but this expalins:)

is your gh from from a board sponsor? who?

maybe it just varies from person to person, when we start gh therapy their is an increase demand in thyroid hormone ... if our bodies can sustain the increase in demand then no fatigue

i agree and the ghrh/ghrp-6 combo has got be me experiencing more sides then ever before.. i feel fat and tried all day long.. not to mention i cant stop eating.

time to lower the dose

The increased hunger is coming from the GHRP-6. If you don't want to experience increased hunger than switch to GHRP-2. That's the biggest thing you'll noticed when comparing these two peptides otherwise they are pretty much the same.

Again, it is well documented that HGH increases demand for not only thyroid hormones but insulin and androgens as well while HGH levels are elevated (Anabolics 6th Ed, William Llewellyn, Pg 502).

Again, an indirect effect. There is a big difference between HGH directly affecting (something). Case in point, the Thyriod is not a side effect from GH nor is it affected - that is it is neither prompted to be hypo or hyper when stimulated via GH. The Thyriod simply is (whatever it is) in the presense of GH.

There is no other way of saying this. While Lethargy may be experienced during GH treatment, it however was not due to the GH itself, but because of a lagging Thyriod which GH neither prompted to be otherwise.

Course, therre is a list of side effects that GH directly affects and I would be happy to list them here. While they vary, I've yet to see Lethargy listed among them -- just in case, I'll verify in a bit.

By the way, where we can agree, is NOTED side effects are a sign of authenticity. Where we will disagree is you state only some people get them. There are sides which are dose dependant to all. I would challenge those who do not get certain particular sides, that they are either using bunk GH, adapted to the GH or are dosing too low.

is your gh from from a board sponsor? who?

maybe it just varies from person to person, when we start gh therapy their is an increase demand in thyroid hormone ... if our bodies can sustain the increase in demand then no fatigue

Yes its from a board sponsor. Its great stuff.
I used other GH and didnt feel anything probably bunk. And this one i use now i feel after 10 days at 2 ius a day

I first started using HGH this year. I'm 55 yrs. I started with 1 iu and felt like I was on top of the world. I was trying to work my way up to a muscle building dose. I stopped at 2 ius. Then after a few days I was so lethargic that I started asking advise from vets, that were experience with hgh, what to do because I was going to throw in the towel and stop using it after 2 weeks of being to tired to go about my day.

I was told to hang in there and the sides will pass or drop my dose back and work my way back up. I chose to hang in there. I got some T3 and added a small doses of slin for PWO.
My lethary went away completely. But I have no idea why. Either I got use to the HGH or one of the compounds maybe both together combated my legthary. Been on since for 8 months now and only use slin pwo 3x per week.
Been using a small bit of T3 for nutrient partitioning at 12.5-25mg. The most I went up to was 50mgs.

i believe that some cheaper generics have things in them that mimic sides like some kind of sleep aid and something to water bloat you. I've heard of cheaper generics put 10lbs of water on people within a week and pretty much knocking people out like they drank a bottle of nyquil on 2.5 iu/day, but they still experienced fat loss so I think it was likely legit just with something added... where as other better quality or at least more expensive generics give the fat loss, good sleep, but don't come with crazy sedative effects.... Personally I think sides are not a good indication of potency, you shouldn't be putting on crazy insane water, you shouldn't be knocked out all day, and your wrists shouldn't be aching at reasonably low doses of 4iu/day or less of generics... There is something else added to do these things IMO, but that isn't to say there is no real gh in them, just that they are attempting to make the meat heads get a clear signal that the stuff is real because for some reason many think that sides=potency which IMO is not the case with hgh...

even yates and the big pros would say things like "yea I ran it, didn't really see much while I was using it, but then I was able to break through plateaus of growth that I couldn't previously"... It's not something that should transform you in to a mass monster or that you should notice much of anything while on it besides a bit of fat loss, it's just growing new fibers that you previously didn't have before, it will take time for you to grow these new fibers. increasing your dosage until your wrists hurt might make you feel like it's working but IMO it's a sign that you're doing wayyyy too much and growing things you probably don't want growing long term. If I were to ever get a prescription and use HGH legally which is the only way I would condone usage....................... .... .. I would never exceed more than 1.5iu in a single administration, and I would not do this more than 2x a day regardless of my tendons aching or not.

Last edited:
Dose depends from your age ( quality and reaction on gh )for my opinion. Now I'm on 5 iu novotrop daile and I didn't notice any sides

Dose depends from your age ( quality and reaction on gh )for my opinion. Now I'm on 5 iu novotrop daile and I didn't notice any sides

Serostim knocks me on my ass if the dose exceeds 2ius.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131