over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Question

hrt

I've been on Riptropin for 5 weeks now and I,m definitely losing fat but my weight is also up by about 6 lbs. I figure that is mostly water but I like to think that maybe there's a lb or 2 of lean muscle also. Only on 2 IU in the morning right now but I plan on bumping up till i get to 3.5-4. I'm almost 45 so I think that'll be enough....any other older guys that can give me advise is welcome.

I've been on Riptropin for 5 weeks now and I,m definitely losing fat but my weight is also up by about 6 lbs. I figure that is mostly water but I like to think that maybe there's a lb or 2 of lean muscle also. Only on 2 IU in the morning right now but I plan on bumping up till i get to 3.5-4. I'm almost 45 so I think that'll be enough....any other older guys that can give me advise is welcome.

I am 36 but gh is gh:) 4 iu of rips is actually what, 5.75? Being they are overdosed?

Eitheir way it's a great dose

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting

I would like to thank you for your info. I am new to the scene and quite intrigued with the whole thing. I am very interested in starting some HRT but never heard of this peptide stuff. I would like to thank you for making me look into this further before i go ahead and order.. DO you have a preference for supplier?

TY

I don't think we are allowed to talk about suppliers, but I've purchased from several who advertise above.

Here is a great site for info - **broken link removed**

Very straight forward, injections are subQ, so easy. If you have any other questions, there is a peptides forum too.

I do both 100mcg of both cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 morning and nite followed by 1.6 iu hgh,work great and getting good results.Alternate rips,mexi black tops,hype browns.

Is anyone else useing GH therapy for anti-aging purposes? Seems I get tons of great info from different guys here @PM but it seems most are useing 10+ iu's/day for bb purposes. I'm currently doseing at 3 iu's/day divided into 2 pins (am./pm). Been running it for say 5 weeks now an i dont have the usual sides i read about(carpal tunnel,numb hands/arms etc.)but my muscles are killin me! I feel like I'm 10yrs older!! I know my stuff legit. I had a serum test an it came back 12.3 (5 iu's 3 hours from pin) Figured I'd feel some of the bennys by now and i be used to it so as not too have as much muscle pain. Can anyone help me out? I've heard 3 months b4 u feel any anti-ageing benefits but then again I've heard 2 or 3 weeks and guys r noticing changes!
Any help would be much appreciated.

Well if you are to believe what the anti-aging docs it's 2 iu 5 days a week. If you are using this for anti-aging and plan on staying on this does for along time or life here is my concern. Allot of the seasoned vets on the site say we start to build up immunity to the cheap non pharm grade stuff kind of quickly and it's effectiveness wears off. If that's try then it
s expensive pharm grade may be the say to go

Anyone get headaches from taking HGH. I been taking it before bed and waking up rocked the F out :banghead:. Was wondering if I should try it post work out but sometimes the HGH makes me tired as hell.

never had headaches from gh...could it be high bp?

gh makes my joints hurt and i feel like im 80 years old

Anyone get headaches from taking HGH. I been taking it before bed and waking up rocked the F out :banghead:. Was wondering if I should try it post work out but sometimes the HGH makes me tired as hell.

never had headaches from gh...could it be high bp?

gh makes my joints hurt and i feel like im 80 years old

It very well could be but I been eating a lot more and I think that since I been getting more food down that my cups of coffee are down too and wondering if it could be caffeine withdrawal. Gonna try to figure it out over the next few days.

I'm 65 and 5'11 @178lbs. Mostly muscle. Tried igf-3 and Des and other peptides like c1295 etc. I am happiest cruising on Hygies 2-3 iu/day as soon as I wake up before coffee. The GH keeps my belly flat with 32" waist. I look better than ever. Been doing the GH now for about 2+ years with no sides except the occasional numb hand at wake up. Tried pinning in the evening but couldn't always remember to do so, so I stopped trying. I pin in the am is fine by me. Can't say it does any more than what I've mentioned. Maybe has helped cuts heal faster. I cruise on 100 to 200 Test E. I take T3 every morning to increase my Thyroid metabolism because I'm told GH slows it down. My muscle ached before the aforementioned and continue to do so now. Don't think the GH has made it any worse. Good luck Iceman. Try stretching a lot more than you do now.

I'm 65 and 5'11 @178lbs. Mostly muscle. Tried igf-3 and Des and other peptides like c1295 etc. I am happiest cruising on Hygies 2-3 iu/day as soon as I wake up before coffee. The GH keeps my belly flat with 32" waist. I look better than ever. Been doing the GH now for about 2+ years with no sides except the occasional numb hand at wake up. Tried pinning in the evening but couldn't always remember to do so, so I stopped trying. I pin in the am is fine by me. Can't say it does any more than what I've mentioned. Maybe has helped cuts heal faster. I cruise on 100 to 200 Test E. I take T3 every morning to increase my Thyroid metabolism because I'm told GH slows it down. My muscle ached before the aforementioned and continue to do so now. Don't think the GH has made it any worse. Good luck Iceman. Try stretching a lot more than you do now.

How many days a week you do the GH?

I used 4 different brands of HGH. 3 generics and the real deal, Pfizer's genotropin. At 4 IU's, I saw no noticeable results from the generics. Genotropin was a different story. At 4 to 5 IU's a day, for 4 mo., all the fat drained away from around my waist. At 5'11", 218 lbs., my waist size went from 34" to 32". However, 6 mo. later I was back to 34". That was during an AAS cycle where I was trying to gain. In my opinion HGH is a complete waste of money. I never noticed any other effect except the fat loss.

In the July 1st, 2005 issue of Science magazine, there was an article on the latest research into life extension. There were 3 areas scientists were looking at. 1. Severe caloric restriction. 2. Preventing oxidative damage to the body's tissues. 3. Reducing levels of IGF-1 in the body. And everyone should know that taking HGH raises IGF-1 levels.

Can you link this article please? Would Love to read.

would be great to hear from more guys that have added it to their trt regimens

What exactly are you asking for? I have gh in my trt/hrt regimen, as of past 3mo, and fkn love it. Message me for any questions or details.

Ok, so I went back and read a bit of what was posted before.
First off, if you're a man- IM is for you IMO.
I started w sub q like doc said, and all of a sudden my midsection had a bunch of loose flabby skin that I haven't seen since I was injured and eating crap.
Switched to IM and it went away within two days, maybe three. This IS the "bleed" they speak of that men just don't have naturally. We are supposed to have a pulse.
Have been on trt for 7+yrs now, and I started sub q before bed at first. Made me groggy in am and saw little benefit.
Swith to IM before bed and slept well, muscle recovery felt better, muscles looked better- along w midsection tightening up, and do believe it actually helps the muscle group injected into. Prolly get flamed for that last comment but it's just what I've seen. Evryone is DIFFERENT. But if you're trying to replicate what your body used to do, then one Right before bed (I have it on night stand while watching tv, once my kava kicks in, I pin and go to sleep.
And then if you can afford it, maybe another once you wake up, when your levels are also supposed to be fairly high. It is my understanding that our natural levels are highest about 4 am durring sleep, so my thinking is one before bed and one rolling out if bed would be the best way to replicate what the body did on its own years ago.
Anyone pls feel free to correct my yammering. Hope this helps someone.

I know that the majority of this thread is pretty old, but I'm wondering if any of the guys who posted a few years ago are still here and still on a gh protocol and it's current efficacy. And if there approach has changed (still 5 on 2 ofc, etc)

I know that the majority of this thread is pretty old, but I'm wondering if any of the guys who posted a few years ago are still here and still on a gh protocol and it's current efficacy. And if there approach has changed (still 5 on 2 ofc, etc)

If you can afford it I do not see a reason to not take gh everyday. I think the 5 on 2 off protocol was for people trying to make their growth last longer (save $$$). Ya it may help with insulin sensitivity to take a few days off, but as long as you are training hard and eating good I dont see a problem with taking gh everyday. I take 6ius split through the day. 3ius when I wake up and 3ius 8 hours later everyday. Great results this way.

I've run 5 different brands of non-pharma GH, and only the latest one has given me the sides like tingle in the hands & mild edema. However, every one of the brands did exactly what I was looking for .. Fat loss, gradual but solid muscle gains, strength increase, and joints feeling like I was a kid again. I typically only run 2iu per day. Occasionally I'll bump up to 4iu's daily for a month, and bring it back down to 2. I run GH every year, sometimes as little as 4 months per year, other times 10 months.
I love it.

Thanks for the replies. Do either of you supplement with TV as one of the earlier posts suggested? If so, what were the dosages like?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear