over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 + ModGRF and water retention?

Do your experience h20 retention from ghrp's and mod grf combo?

• Never

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Occasionaly but nothing bad

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Every time

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • Always and bad water issues

Votes: 24 16.8%

• Total voters
G2 makes me hold much water with the thing G6 is much lower.

In addition to water retention, my joints have been killing me. I've got a sharp pain in the middle if my left hand were it meets my wrist and elbows and hands are aching. I've read about peps causing stiffness and carpal tunnel like symptoms. This sound like that?

In addition to water retention, my joints have been killing me. I've got a sharp pain in the middle if my left hand were it meets my wrist and elbows and hands are aching. I've read about peps causing stiffness and carpal tunnel like symptoms. This sound like that?

Sounds like it to me.

All joints or just the hand/wrist?

All joints seem a little stiff and achy, but left wrist is the worst. Very sharp pain occasionally and had to cut delts/arms short today because of discomfort when curling. Can't recall anything specifically that I've done that would have injured the area recently. Only difference is peps 3x daily and since I've heard several others mention those side effects, I assumed that's what it is.

Was using 100&100 each 3xdaily water weight went up 6-8 lbs in 4 days then leveled off.Changed pins to preworkout and before bed,added 3000 vit c three times daily. veins came back weight went down 2 lbs,am looking best in a I have in a long time

I'll water for the first 2 weeks also. Edema in hands,feet,ankles, and wrists. I respond very well to peptides much better than the other guys I know.

Ipa + CJC1295 W/O Dac makes me hold a little water. I gained about 4 lbs within a week.

GHRP6 + CJC1295 on the other hand, i could gain some where between 7-9 lbs. I was pumped and full all the time.

So Is anyone seeing anything positive ?? I see more complaints ?
Let's here some benefits to this stuff as well as water gain.

Well for one, when you have water gain in muscles you will feel stronger and makes lifting easier, from my experience this would increase lbm. That would just be one of the many benefits, i also suspect you sleep better, recover better and have an overall since of well being. Peps definitely work when taken properly.

Well for one, when you have water gain in muscles you will feel stronger and makes lifting easier, from my experience this would increase lbm. That would just be one of the many benefits, i also suspect you sleep better, recover better and have an overall since of well being. Peps definitely work when taken properly.

Yeah my wife is on 50/50 2x a day and has had a lot of bloat and joint pain!

I'm holding a lot of water right now but it's mainly im. I've been dropping a lot of body fat so I'm not concerned. I don't mind holding the water right now cause I feel full and I'm not running any aas. First running peps but this always happened when I ran gh and then I dropped most of the water weight after a while.

Perfect Response!!

I'm holding a lot of water right now but it's mainly im. I've been dropping a lot of body fat so I'm not concerned. I don't mind holding the water right now cause I feel full and I'm not running any aas. First running peps but this always happened when I ran gh and then I dropped most of the water weight after a while.
If you were not retaining a little water weight, not fat.... there would be a problem. This is a positive sign that it is actually working, just like HGH side effects. I bet your cardio has improved? Am I wrong? If water or joint pain is really causing you to feel distraught, lower your dose by 20 percent. Your body has an introductory period as well. Your hormonal balance needs to acclimate, just like any other living organism. This is normal, water weight.... You can drop water weight in days. no need to stress...

I took a otc anti diuretic, the one w/out caffeine (Bromo-something) and it dumped 4 solid 10am-6am pee trips, much less bloated today
I like the movement you are doing in your avatar. Thumbs Up!!!

Hey fellas, my dog kona just started this past sunday 5mg of Ergos DAC and have been doing 4x ghrp 2 100-150mcg ED with 250mcg Ipam before bed. Not sure if he is retaining water or not but my diet is strict Paleo right now. This sounds silly but on the 18 I have an event Im going to that I want to look as lean as possible for. Idk if he has water retention or will get some at this dose but do you think it would be better to just use Ipam 5x a day till the event then start ghrp 2 after just in case of water retention? I take vitamin c but probably not enough. Do you think that using a diuretic before the event would take care of the water problem?

Also I have read about doing the water diet 5 days out from something you want to look ripped for but cant remember the protocol. Someone posted it on this forum I remember it saying do a full body workout the day before and eat nothing but white rice after. If anyone knows what Im talking about please let me know.

I also plan on making a full thread about my DAC experience once I get more time on it under my belt. Plan on using it for 5 weeks.

Whenever I ran peps I usually put on 5-7lbs of water. Gone after a few days of discontinuing use. You could just come off a few days prior.

I've used high and low quality ghrp-2. with the low quality my face was bloated the next day, with the higher quality I didn't bloat much.

Some people are sensitive to GH and will hold water. So that part is all genetics and luck of a draw. If you are sensitive to it add some cardio and change your diet a little and you should be good to go :)

If your peptides are from a good place then you should not have a problem seeing the results. But sometimes some people will think that it is not doing anything until they get off of them. Peptides are not like AAS that their results/feelings are like a punch in the face.

I've always seen water retention for the first few weeks during my experiments, but then it resides. Like google said, I odt truly realize how great peptides are until I come off. They are a game changer when staying lean, yet taking in a ton of calories to grow when bulking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131