over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP6 bulking up...

The effects of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) and GHRP-2 on intracellular adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP) levels and GH secretion in ovine and rat somatotrophs.

Wu D1, Chen C, Zhang J, Bowers CY, Clarke IJ.

Abstract

The mechanism of action of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) and GHRP-2 on GH release was investigated in ovine and rat pituitary cells in vitro. In partially purified sheep somatotrophs, GHRP-2 and GH-releasing factor (GRF) increased intracellular cyclic AMP (cAMP) concentrations and caused GH release in a dose-dependent manner; GHRP-6 did not increase cAMP levels. An additive effect of maximal doses of GRF and GHRP-2 was observed in both cAMP and GH levels whereas combined GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 at maximal doses produced an additive effect on GH release only. Pretreatment of the cells with MDL 12,330A, an adenylyl cyclase inhibitor, prevented cAMP accumulation and the subsequent release of GH that was caused by either GHRP-2 or GRF. The cAMP antagonist, Rp-cAMP also blocked GH release in response to GHRP-2 and GRF. The cAMP antagonist did not prevent the effect of GHRP-6 on GH secretion whereas MDL 12,330A partially reduced the effect. An antagonist for the GRF receptor, [Ac-Tyr1,D-Arg2]-GRF 1-29, significantly diminished the effect of GHRP-2 and GRF on cAMP accumulation and GH release, but did not affect GH release induced by GHRP-6. Somatostatin prevented cAMP accumulation and GH release responses to GHRP-2, GRF and GHRP-6. Ca2+ channel blockade did not affect the cAMP increase in response to GHRP-2 or GRF but totally prevented GH release in response to GHRP-2, GRF and GHRP-6. These results indicated that GHRP-2 acts on ovine pituitary somatotrophs to increase cAMP concentration in a manner similar to that of GRF; this occurs even during the blockade of Ca2+ influx. GHRP-6 caused GH release without an increase in intracellular cAMP levels. GH release in response to all three secretagogues was reduced by somatostatin and was dependent upon the influx of extracellular Ca2+. The additive effect of GHRP-2 and GRF or GHRP-6 suggested that the three peptides may act on different receptors. In rat pituitary cell cultures, GHRP-6 had no effect on cAMP levels, but potentiated the effect of GRF on cAMP accumulation. The synergistic effect of GRF and GHRP-6 on cAMP accumulation did not occur in sheep somatotrophs. Whereas GHRP-2 caused cAMP accumulation in sheep somatotrophs, it did not do so in rat pituitary cells. These data indicate species differences in the response of pituitary somatotrophs to the GHRPs and this is probably due to different subtypes of GHRP receptor in rat or sheep.

PMID: 8699133 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

We used to take our GHRP6 after leg and back day in the parking lot of the chinese buffet. Its borderline creepy the amount of food you can put down. Anybody needing an appetite boost should consider this.

Reasons to prefer GHRP-6 over other GHRP’s are its effect on increasing appetite, and its demonstrated value in reducing inflammation and helping to heal injury, particularly tendinitis.

It's craZy that hex comes from GHRP6 as GHRP6 makes me eat like a chick with cankles on cake, whereas hex just gives me a seriously head rush. Hahaha :)

The way ghrp's work is this:

100mcg is known as saturation dose which means it releases 50% of the maximal HGH stores.
200mcg releases 75% maximal HGH stores
300mcg releases 87.5% maximal HGH stores
400mcg releases 93.75% maximal HGH stores
500mcg releases 96.875% maximal HGH stores

Ghrp6 is typically stacked with cjc no dac 3x/day at 100mcg each subcutaneously injected. This protocol is the most common and gives the equivalent of 2ius of HGH per day and raises igf1 to up over 300 after one months time. If you dose it this way you can run it safely year round and reap all the benefits of elevated HGH including: fat loss, lean muscle gains, strength increase, younger looking skin, faster hair and nail growth, deeper sleep with more vivid dreams, reduced aging in general, increased appetite, etc. Some guys like me dose it higher in an attempt to get a greater HGH release but this will eventually down grade receptors meaning you will have to take one week off after a couple months to let receptors clean out.
Ghrp6 and cjc no dac( or cjc with DAC) work synergistically together. If ghrp6 gives you 2(in terms of hgh release ), and cjc no dac gives you 2, then running ghrp2 and cjc no dac together will give you more than 2 + 2. They will actually give you 7. The synergy by taking them together far out weighs the HGH release of taking each seperately.

I just ordered MK-677. It sounds like it increases hunger as it is a ghrelin mimetic peptide like GHRP6 but with multiple pulses over it's 24 hour half life. I can't wait to Guinney pig it. :headbang:

I just ordered MK-677. It sounds like it increases hunger as it is a ghrelin mimetic peptide like GHRP6 but with multiple pulses over it's 24 hour half life. I can't wait to Guinney pig it. :headbang:

I look forward to seeing how you find it. Russian star seemed to love it. Didn't workinghard try it on here for a brief time? It sounds great and very convenient.

I look forward to seeing how you find it. Russian star seemed to love it. Didn't workinghard try it on here for a brief time? It sounds great and very convenient.

I think I should add 2mg cjcDAC per week since MK-677 is a ghrp. What do you think?

My friend at the gym went from an in shape guy to looking like a serious bodybuilder after two months of taking ghrp6 with cjc no dac before each meal. This stuff really puts the mass on fast!

I think I should add 2mg cjcDAC per week since MK-677 is a ghrp. What do you think?

Yeah just a nice amount that is affordable... 2mg per week sounds good :)

Yeah just a nice amount that is affordable... 2mg per week sounds good :)

You think this would be better than 4mg dac with ghrp2? I struggle getting enough shots in with ghrp with work and other commitments

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

You think this would be better than 4mg dac with ghrp2? I struggle getting enough shots in with ghrp with work and other commitments

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I get good result when I only get my waking and prebed ghrp2 in with either cjc no dac or cjcDAC

I get good result when I only get my waking and prebed ghrp2 in with either cjc no dac or cjcDAC

Me too. Most of the cycles I have ever done have turned out to consist of just morning and pre bed dosing.

Me too. Most of the cycles I have ever done have turned out to consist of just morning and pre bed dosing.

I'm almost thinking it is more effective due to the longer clearing time. My one friend swears he gets better results using ghrp2 only preworkout in terms of strength gains. He loves ghrp2!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131