over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GROWING TALLER..DatBtrue

...I put DatBtrue there hoping you will reply you seem to know and have alot of knowledge that I hoping to gain form your post.

I use to get asked this question often and I always tried to give it a lot of thought and consideration and really tried not to be preachy or condescending because that serves no purpose. Young men want what they want and it is always best to just present the facts as best you can.

Some of what gets posted on internet forums is a bit off. For example it is the sloooow rise in estrogen that brings longitudinal bone growth not the rise in testosterone. When estrogen reaches a certain high level a lot of signaling takes place to end growth.

Trying to get growth out of someone who isn't an adolescent is really (at least with what is known today) not possible.

With adolescents it is potentially possible but it is complex. As I point out in the link to an old post of mine it is not really beneficial to look at growth hormone therapy in adolescents as a model for how to grow a normal child because the abnormal child was lacking GH & IGF-1 almost in total.

Here is the link to my old post and it includes a download link to a good review as well entitled Systemic and Local Regulation of the Growth Plate.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/37381-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-34.html#post523092

Thank you for being an inquisitive fellow and you just want what you want. I understand....

But if you want my opinion of course I have to say that the chances that you will be successful in your endeavor are slim (possible but not probable). There is a chance you could do harm to yourself in ways that we can not foresee.

I also MUST tell you that in no way does anything I post constitute advise and if asked directly I would be insistent that you refrain. I am no doctor of medicine and open discussion herein and elsewhere does not constitute medical advise.

Should your parents attempt to sue me... I would first point out that they had a wonderful son who just decided to dream big and wanted what he wanted. That he loved them and I am truly sorry that he is gone but we can not bring him back. If they persist in blaming me by seeking monetary damages for their loss I will utterly and completely destroy them in legal ways they can not even comprehend.

t

This whole thing about growth plates still baffles me because my aunt who at the age of 49 had a brain tumor operation. I think something to do with her pituary gland. After her operation within 2 months she grew from 5'1 to 5'8. Quite staggering. I have never seen anything like it. She joked about being taller than my uncle, much to his annoyance.

I am in the Medical field but not a doctor. I have access to many of the brightest minds in medicine.

I know of a boy 11 yrs old on my sons basketball tesm. He has been on growth hormone therapy for a few years. He used to be the smallest in the school and now he is about the same. I am sure his recnet growth was due to GH. Lucky for this young boy his parents cared about him. Otherwise he would be the size of Gary Coleman for life.

The researchers i spoke with who are doing a study on the peptides and GH say that once you bones plates fuse you will not get any taller.

The world has more and better oportunities for taller people than shorter ones. It is the same for people blessed with good looks.

I have two sons and I am 5'9'' (average height). I considered giving peptides to them but decided if there were any long term sides I would never forgive myself. Self administering to myself is one thing but my kids are another issue.

take care,

Steve

my cousins and a couple of their friends were on growth hormone therapy, they grew maybe 2 inches, but this was when they were under 4 feet tall. i don't know much about this, but their friends had to be administered drugs that prevented them from going through puberty. one of the girls was 15 years old and had the mental and physical maturity of those between 9 and 11 years old. at 15 she had not yet hit puberty due to this. i doubt this is what you want only to be a couple of inches taller. even with the growth hormone therapy my cousins and their friends are still shorter then the vast majority of their friends so i doubt its effectiveness and a regular person.

Hello DatBtrue my real question to you was what would be a regular persons hgh or insulin like growth factor blood level and what would you suppose would be a abnormal or really high level of them that a person with gigantism might have. I am looking for number here?

Further more I have done hours of research and found science is close to finding out how height can be significantly altered. We have used hgh therapy testosterone therapy but all these hormones have been done separately never once have they been put together to see the effects.

When I use my reasoning and logic from all the info I goatherd I see the big picture when puberty hits all are hormones raise such ans hgh IL growth factor testosterone these are the keys to make your body transform from a boy to a men. They have never been put together to see the effects. Thats where I come in I've done countless hours and found out men which where estrogen deficient kept growing late and they all ended up being extremely tall so I see the big picture testosterone hgh are the main hormones your body uses to transform a child but it also uses estrogen when it has felt that you have reached your bodies calculated genetic potential. Say if you where able to raise all those hormones that help you grow and turned off the inhibitor which tells your body to stop for a short while. I believe the results would turn me into the next Lebron James at making me much taller bigger and stronger. If this works out I am a medical break through for all those children that are under size science will now be able to change a child genetic potential when it comes to there body structure.

And I would have a physician mentoring me with regular blood work if you are concerned.

My age is 19 but I have done X rays showing my growth plates are still open and I have a younger bone maturation then my age leaving this study possible.

Be happy with who you are!

Hello DatBtrue my real question to you was what would be a regular persons hgh or insulin like growth factor blood level and what would you suppose would be a abnormal or really high level of them that a person with gigantism might have. I am looking for number here?

Further more I have done hours of research and found science is close to finding out how height can be significantly altered. We have used hgh therapy testosterone therapy but all these hormones have been done separately never once have they been put together to see the effects.

When I use my reasoning and logic from all the info I goatherd I see the big picture when puberty hits all are hormones raise such ans hgh IL growth factor testosterone these are the keys to make your body transform from a boy to a men. They have never been put together to see the effects. Thats where I come in I've done countless hours and found out men which where estrogen deficient kept growing late and they all ended up being extremely tall so I see the big picture testosterone hgh are the main hormones your body uses to transform a child but it also uses estrogen when it has felt that you have reached your bodies calculated genetic potential. Say if you where able to raise all those hormones that help you grow and turned off the inhibitor which tells your body to stop for a short while. I believe the results would turn me into the next Lebron James at making me much taller bigger and stronger. If this works out I am a medical break through for all those children that are under size science will now be able to change a child genetic potential when it comes to there body structure.

And I would have a physician mentoring me with regular blood work if you are concerned.

My age is 19 but I have done X rays showing my growth plates are still open and I have a younger bone maturation then my age leaving this study possible.

It is unfortunate that you would even be contemplating these issues at your age. The chances of you having any effect/affect on your growth with HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) are truly zero, (0), null and finally none!!! In other words, most will win the lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions before you grow 1/16 of an inch using HRT or any drug for that matter.
Basketball, here are two cents of advice: Be happy with who you are currently, a bright young apparent athlete that wants to succeed. Take that energy/fervor you have to grow and kick some ass on the court; work hard train hard and never stop until you succeed. Your height won't matter, ask Isaiah Thomas, formerly of the Detroit Pistons.

I have read from a retired doctor that young people who take Arginine Protein powder on a empty stomach before bed every night (can't recall how many grams off hand) grew much taller in the next few months and the powder is legal and cheap. Do a search on ebay etc for the large containers look like the Whey protein powders). My son wants to be taller. He is 14 years old and 5'9'' and his feet are bigger than mine . He is a 12 and I wear a 10 1/2 W and I am 5' 9''. I hope he and my other younger son grow taller as it is an Advantage in personal and professional life. Many studies have been done where the taller folks earn $ more per inch of height on average (i can't recall the $ amount). Most of the great leaders are taller etc. If you ever watch the show the millionaire matchmaker the woman ALL want a taller man . The $$$ he (millionaire) has is not worth it if the guy is under say 5' 7''. SAD but true. Also, your dating options open up (pool of woman who want to date you) if you are taller (guy). A similar study was done on good looking men and woman . These folks got better paying jobs and better looking woman as well woman as well. It is not fair but it is the way the world is. If you can ake yourself taller without doing harm to yourself (short and long term) why not. I would not want to be a giant but 6'0 to 6' 2'' is helpful from 5' 9''. I work with a short guy 5'5'' and he is suffering from "napolion complx" where he is loud and pushy to compensate for his size.

Must my opinion,

Steve

Not to throw a wrench in this , but what about these goliath people that have pituitary tumors/disorders, that grow 7-8' tall?

Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bao Xishun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

**broken link removed**

Where do their growth plates fall into the equation?

Maybe they make such huge amounts of GH they can keep growing into their late 20's. Not sure but this seems ot an exception . I think most folks will stop growing once the growth plates fuse. Very interesting though.

steve

I agree with scott. Arginine consumption in a fasted state is proven to create a natural gh pulse, and when taken pre-bed, you can add to your natural nightime pulse. This is his best and safest option.

common mistake i got friends that are 26 that be like i wanna take growth to get taller i just laugh and say get some

dont know if this helps but when i was younger (13-18) i always seemed to get taller the more i rode my bike. one summer i stayed with my aunt and i would ride my bike all day long for hours and when i returned to school i had grown 9''. i guess working out my legs and lack of gh blunting carbs and fat during the day along with low body fat and therefor low aromatase due to the extra cardio allowed me to grow 1/8 of an inch a night. and the fact that my plates hadn't fused yet. i suppose any type of activity that involves the legs would be suficient such as biking , running , sprinting or just staying active on the court. i don't know if you weght train but keep in mind that heavy lifting especialy vertical compression of the legs and spine such as in heavy squats and deadlifts could possibly stunt upward growth. and if those excercises are in your workout (if you wieght train at all or even if you don't) then you might try grabbing a chin up bar after your training and hanging to help keep your spine and legs loose to promote an enviornment in your body that is posotive to vertical growth. this could also be done in the morning and before bed wich would promote growth at night.

I have done som research and found a growth cycle for those who's growth potential has not stopped

First Ill begin with my height growth theory, written after several years research.

Purpose -

To research the possible applications of Long Chain R3 IGF-1, Oxandrolone, Testosterone Enanthate, Letrozole, and a high protein diet to assist in cosmetic height increase and bone growth in adolescents. As well as Clomid for post-therapy.

Substance Application Theories -

Long Chain Human Recombinant Insulin-like Growth Factor 1:
This compound is the base of my entire theory and is a truly amazing compound. The role of IGF-1 in this theory is to provide the stimulation and the basic hormonal requirments for bone growth. The long chain form will be spoken of, as it offers the advantage of a longer half life. Theoretically by giving the body levels of IGF-1 beyond its natural levels, the body will be encouraged to further increase its bone growth. Also, the elevated IGF-1 levels have the ability to signal the body to induce more bone growth than was genetically mapped.

Oxandrolone:
Another important factor is Oxandrolone. The role of Oxandrolone in this theory is to accelerate the bone growth. This would lead to quicker results, and even enhance the overall results. It is a well established fact that steroids cause accelerated bone growth. The aromatising of steroids results in increased excess of estrogen levels, which in adolescents whose growth plates are still open, results in a breif acceleration of bone growth followed by complete, permanent growth plate closure. Once the growth plates are closed, further long bone growth (the bones responsible for height) is impossible. Oxandrolone is one of the very few steroids that has very little to no aromatising. One problem is still encountered with Oxandrolone shown in scientific studies of its use in adolescent height growth. It speeds up the maturing of bones. This has a similar, yet less severe, effect to excess estrogen in causing a shorter period of growth. It is not a premature closing of the growth plates, it is a sped up maturing of the actual growth plates themselves growth cycle. To counteract this, as well as excess estrogen levels possibly caused by Oxandrolone (as well as natural estrogen levels), one could theoretically use a high quality anti-estrogen such as Letrozole.

Testosterone Enanthate:
Enanthate is an ester of the male sex hormone Testosterone. The hormone is attached to a 17-alky protein to increase its halflife from several minutes to weeks. In the human body Testosterone is responsible for the acceleration of bone growth. This is why males are taller than females after pubertal growth spurt because males have more Testosterone and also less estrogen. The purpose of Testosterone Enanthate in this theory is for the exact same purpose and role that it plays in pubertal growth spurt. During puberty Testosterone levels are at their most elevated, this is why humans grow their fastest during puberty. Post puberty, Estrogen lvls that have converted from Testosterone cause the growth plates to close, this results in a final height.

Letrozole:
As pointed out above, Letrozole seems like another important factor. In this theory Letrozole would prevent estrogen considerably (96% inhibition), allowing the bones to grow with less restrictions. Also, Letrozole as well as other anti-aromatese have been shown to decrease the speed of bone maturing. By using Letrozole, an adolescents rate of bone maturing would slow down, allowing a longer growth period, resulting in an increased final height. This would fight against the accelerated bone maturing side effect of Oxandrolone, furthering results.

High Protein diet:
Diet should not be overlooked in this theory. Diet plays perhaps the most important role of all of this. A diet high in protein has been shown to assist in better bone formation, and even keep growth plates open longer. Not to mention its positive effects on natural IGF-1 levels, and just about everything else. Having a proper diet in place, one high in quality protein with essential as well as non essenital amino acids, would provide the body with everything needed to accomplish the actual task of bone growth. Without the proper diet, no amount of any drugs/hormones would be able to fully complete the task of bone growth.

Clomid:
With the use of external sources of Testosterone Enanthate, the body discontinues its natural production of Testosterone due to the hormonal feedback mechanisms of the human endocrine system. When done using external Testosterone sources, one should take Clomid. Clomid restarts the bodies natural testosterone production far faster than what would happen if one did not use clomid after using external Testosterone sources.

Research??

Basketball since you are 19, (I presume), and you have thoroughly done the research, below is your potential prognosis…I hope it helps in your decision making:

Oxandrolone:

Cholestatic jaundice with, rarely, hepatic necrosis and death. Hepatocellular neoplasms and peliosis hepatis with long-term therapy. Reversible changes in liver function tests also occur including increased bromsulfophthalein (BSP) retention, changes in alkaline phosphatase and increases in serum bilirubin, aspartate aminotransferase (AST, SGOT) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT, SGPT).Postpubertal: Inhibition of testicular function, testicular atrophy and oligospermia, impotence, chronic priapism, epididymitis, and bladder irritability.

Testosterone Enanthate:

One adverse effect that many men complain of is that of the development of gynecomastia (breasts)! Another side-effect is having difficulty urinating. Skin application of the testosterone gel affects Piriformis muscle (contraction) and may cause lower back pain, also may press on Sciatica nerve.

Letrozole:

Short-term aromatase inhibition: effects on glucose metabolism and serum leptin levels in young and elderly men - Eur J Endocrinol. 2008 Dec 2 - "Ten elderly and nine young healthy men were randomized to receive letrozole 2.5 mg daily or placebo for 28 days in a crossover design. Results: Both in young and elderly men, active treatment significantly increased serum testosterone (+128 and +99%, resp.) and decreased estradiol levels (-41 and -62%, resp.). Fasting glucose and insulin levels decreased in young men after active intervention (-7 and -37%, resp.) compared to placebo. Leptin levels fell markedly in both age groups (-24 and -25%, resp.), while adiponectin levels were not affected by the intervention. Lipid profile was slightly impaired in both groups, with increasing LDL-cholesterol levels (+14%) in the younger age group and 10% lower levels of ApoA1 in the elderly. A decline in IGF-1 levels (-15%) was observed in the younger age group. No changes in weight or BMI were observed in either young or old men.

Clomid:

Acute abdomen, appetite increase, constipation, dermatitis or rash, depression, diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue, hair loss/dry hair, increased urinary frequency/volume, insomnia, light-headedness, nervous tension, vaginal dryness, vertigo, weight gain/loss. Patients on prolonged Clomid therapy may show elevated serum levels of desmosterol. This is most likely due to a direct interference with cholesterol synthesis. However, the serum sterols in patients receiving the recommended dose of Clomid are not significantly altered. Ovarian cancer has been infrequently reported in patients who have received fertility drugs. Infertility is a primary risk factor for ovarian cancer; however, epidemiology data suggest that prolonged use of clomiphene may increase the risk of a borderline or invasive ovarian tumor

Hello DatBtrue my real question to you was what would be a regular persons hgh or insulin like growth factor blood level and what would you suppose would be a abnormal or really high level of them that a person with gigantism might have. I am looking for numbers here?

Totally disagree,
If you want to give advice to a 14, 15, 16, 17 year old go for it. I understand where you are coming from but unless a poster is willing to give more information (important information) it would be unwise to offer any advice.
Especially on the use of gh and insulin. I dont even think creatine shoud be used until a certain age.

You know how old he is? I grew an inch & a half & 2 shoe sizes between 18 & 20... Im not giving him advice. Im sending him to do some research, in hopes he will get bored w/ it or educate himself. If I were recommending dose & cycle length, that would be different. He wants to use GH, Test, Anavar... All the while dreaming of being the next basketball star... Looking into an AI is the least of his problems. The AI tip is also found on this site by useing the search feature. Im sure he stumbled across it anyhow.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner