over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth or Death!

Interesting log jay...keep posting.

I do not mean this in offensive way but, do you struggle with chest development? Im about the same height as you and have long arms and i struggle a lot when trying to grow my chest, it just refuses to gain any size.

It might be a tall guy thing?

I am 6ft 2 and well everything is a struggle to grow :eek: Jay your looking great and looking forward to you getting started properly. I am gonna go for it in 2013 and already know what I am gonna do.

750mg test
1.2g deca

I may even lower the test and up the deca. I already knew but high test just makes me tired alot and not as effective as deca from my experiments. Looking forward to all your updates. Have a great xmas and new year matey :)

You look like a smaller version of Q. In about 5 years maybe you'll be bigger;)

In 5 years, at 10 lbs per year, I'd still be smaller than Q :(

Fuck the haters, be safe and keep at it.. and keep the updates coming!

One of these days I hope to have an update about my damn hgh so I can get this going.

I do not mean this in offensive way but, do you struggle with chest development? Im about the same height as you and have long arms and i struggle a lot when trying to grow my chest, it just refuses to gain any size.

It might be a tall guy thing?

As Elvia said, everything is hard to make grow lol. My chest is certainly no exception. I've switched completely over to hammer machines from bench/incline so hopefully that will help. As a reference point, I've been doing 4 plates per side on incline hammer so my strength isnt bad. I just can't get it to grow... It's a ton better than it used to be though. A guy in his mid 40's or so came up to me at the gym the other day and asked if I've competed before. I told him its been awhile but yes. He said at my height he was very impressed with how thick my chest and shoulders were and that he doesnt see that too often in taller guys. So I must be doing something right but its a slow slow process..

I am 6ft 2 and well everything is a struggle to grow :eek: Jay your looking great and looking forward to you getting started properly. I am gonna go for it in 2013 and already know what I am gonna do.

750mg test
1.2g deca

I may even lower the test and up the deca. I already knew but high test just makes me tired alot and not as effective as deca from my experiments. Looking forward to all your updates. Have a great xmas and new year matey :)

High test makes me tired as hell too man. Add some slin and gh and its time to sleep 14 hours a day. Working a desk job is absolute hell when running that combination. I fight nodding off at work ALL day. It's hell but necessary I guess... Ahhhh the stupid shit we do to ourselves for some extra muscle...

I'm sure you will grow great off your test and deca run. Add some dbol to that and it will be lights out ;)

awesome thread

Damn, didnt even make it half way to 50 posts before being banned. FAIL!

hey jay dub read your stuff go for it man

I use to run larger cycles but I found out my insulin sensitivty is shit and although I push cals and stay lean I want better growth

Started 30units lantus today

Revised my diet feels so much better then r or log... well see How I progress I may do a log but my tats I dont know how to cover them

hey jay dub read your stuff go for it man

I use to run larger cycles but I found out my insulin sensitivty is shit and although I push cals and stay lean I want better growth

Started 30units lantus today

Revised my diet feels so much better then r or log... well see How I progress I may do a log but my tats I dont know how to cover them

Id like to try lantus, except I have no idea where to buy without a script. I heard it's the best option for slin...

You should run a log, and shit i don't even cover my face :eek:

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

What you talkin about Q, tHe only people that abuse drugs around here are you, me, and Ajdos!

Edit: Oh and of course Miss Q, I almost left her out

HAHAHAA! Sorry just got back from my 2 week vacation and saw this...abuse is a relative term.;)

BTW JD your insulin protocol that you have changed to is a much better plan, are you going to be taking things on your off days to improve insulin sensitivity like r-ala, cinnamon, etc...?

Last edited:

750mg test
1.2g deca

I ran that much deca for 1 week and noticed my weiner wouldn't get "strong like bull".

How Manu fish oils a day. I have true.nutrition...

Jaydub. How tall r u

I would definitely look to make sure you get enough omega 3's they are important as hell especially when running gear, but also for a number of other important reasons.
BP, cholesterol, brain function, anti inflammatory, and insulin sensitivity which with your slin and food intake will be a must.
I always take a fish oil supplement I try to get something that has close to a 1000 mg of total EPA/DHA.
Currently I have one that is 600 EPA, and 250 DHA, theres a ton out there.
Also coconut oil I like adding in a couple table spoons throughout my day I usually add them to my shakes.
Your diet is real clean but I think a little extra fat would go a long way.
Have you also considered r-ala or metformin at points to keep slin sensitivity high?

HAHAHAA! Sorry just got back from my 2 week vacation and saw this...abuse is a relative term.;)

BTW JD your insulin protocol that you have changed to is a much better plan, are you going to be taking things on your off days to improve insulin sensitivity like r-ala, cinnamon, etc...?

Hmmm do you think I will need to take anything extra considering I'll only be running it 3 days per week?

How much r-ala would you consider me take on my off days if you do think I should take it?

I ran that much deca for 1 week and noticed my weiner wouldn't get "strong like bull".

This is kinda random advice, but I swear mt2 will fix ANY sort of ED issues for me. Doesnt matter what I'm running. The NPP killed my sex drive from a couple months ago and I just started up mt2 again and omg, it is pure insanity. Anytime I wake up at night I'm hard as a rock. My gf touches me and I get instant wood. Hell, I'm sitting at my desk at work right now with a half chub going on. Not to mention my sex drive... Out of this damn world! And I'm getting tan as hell. For the price of mt2, nothing beats it. .5mg per day and I'm good to go no matter how bad drugs have affected me. I'm never stopping taking this stuff ever again.

How Manu fish oils a day. I have true.nutrition...

Jaydub. How tall r u

I'm right inbetween 6'1/6'2

Btw I got bored with things so started ramping and changing compounds/dosages.

This is what I'm currently doing in preparation for the gh getting here (TP said he is sending me a couple kits of a different brand to keep me going for a bit).

125mg tren ace/day
25mg of test prop/day (175mg/wk)
50mg of mast p/day
Started up 50mg of dbol as well cuz I was getting bored lol
.25mg adex per day
50mg of t3
.5 mg mt2

Looking and feeling great even though my diet through the holidays has been much less than optimal. I decided to let loose around the family and ate the bad food with no regrets at all. If theres a time of year to let loose its in december. Now its January so its time to buckle down and get my shit accomplished.

I'm lifting 4 days per week with 30 min of cardio about 4x per week as well.

I've been going to the chiro a couple times per month and my lower back is feeling great. I'm also starting to focus on core work to help strengthen and stabalize my lower back for this upcoming blast. I'm ready to start squating some real weight again...

Hmmm do you think I will need to take anything extra considering I'll only be running it 3 days per week?

How much r-ala would you consider me take on my off days if you do think I should take it?

This is kinda random advice, but I swear mt2 will fix ANY sort of ED issues for me. Doesnt matter what I'm running. The NPP killed my sex drive from a couple months ago and I just started up mt2 again and omg, it is pure insanity. Anytime I wake up at night I'm hard as a rock. My gf touches me and I get instant wood. Hell, I'm sitting at my desk at work right now with a half chub going on. Not to mention my sex drive... Out of this damn world! And I'm getting tan as hell. For the price of mt2, nothing beats it. .5mg per day and I'm good to go no matter how bad drugs have affected me. I'm never stopping taking this stuff ever again.

I'm right inbetween 6'1/6'2

Yes to help keep it from being diminished and to maximize the days you dont have slin pushing all those carbs back in.
It will keep slin sensitivity high and make the days you use slin that much more effective.
r-ala I would do 200 mg 2x's a day minimum on non slin days, taken 30 min before my largest carb meals.

Yes to help keep it from being diminished and to maximize the days you dont have slin pushing all those carbs back in.
It will keep slin sensitivity high and make the days you use slin that much more effective.
r-ala I would do 200 mg 2x's a day minimum on non slin days, taken 30 min before my largest carb meals.

Thanks again for the input I will definitely do this.

So I went into the doctors office yesterday for some back pain.

Took my blood pressure, 130/60. Looks pretty damn good to me. He also said I look to be a speciman of very very high health.

No blood work done but it still feels good to hear those things :)

Thanks again for the input I will definitely do this.

So I went into the doctors office yesterday for some back pain.

Took my blood pressure, 130/60. Looks pretty damn good to me. He also said I look to be a speciman of very very high health.

No blood work done but it still feels good to hear those things :)

Maybe you are as healthy as I am;)

UPDATE

Finally some good news on gh (I hate to have to rely so much on GH but I truly gain fat too easily while bulking without it and I hate how I look which ruins the entire process for me).

Rips are still unable to ship to my area (but should show anytime) but TP sent me a kit of some "trimatropin" in town to hold me over until I get the rips.

I'm starting 5 ius per day and keeping cals low while doing daily cardio. 3 weeks of that and then I will begin the original plan of my mass phase that I had planned out so long ago at the beginning of this log...

I'm also running a sample vial of Maximpeps IGF LR3 for 10 days. 50 mcg's in each bicep daily for 10 days post workout.

I'm interested to see how the IGF and HGH work together.

I've been running Gauls stuff but soon I will be switching over to using Pinnacle. I'm looking forward to specifically using his Sust. Its been years since I"ve ran Sust, always just stuck to Cyp or E.

Let the fun begin :)

:food-:mil

SO today I decided I wasnt going to do this without a trainer to make damn well sure I wasnt slacking in any areas.

I hired BiggMike on here and can't wait to get started.

THe plan is the same as it was before, start slow and increase as I go. But now I wont have any doubts and can just do as I"m told without any second thoughts.

Rips finally came in so my run has begun.

Cycle is as follows

1 g Sust of Pinnacle brand
800 mg deca
50-75 mg dbol
.5 adex eod

10 ius rips on workout days (4 days per week)
Slin on workout days only as well

Dosages will go up every 4 weeks

My weight today was 229.0 lbs

I"ll post starting pics at the end of this week.

The goal is 24 lbs over the next 12 weeks. I'll be watching the scale very closely and adjusting diet as needed to gain the 2 lbs per week.

:food-:mil

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605