over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

I've been confused about that study, and the claims that it was using 100x a human dose. We say that 5mg/kg/day for a rat means 400-500mg total for a human, but I thought you had to consider body surface area and metabolism? Per Ergo Log at Found an interesting animal study? Here's how you calculate the human dosage I understand the formula to be:

Human dose = Animal dose x Animal Km/Human Km

So to take the 5mg/kg/day dose I interpret that as:

5mg x (6 Rat/37 Human) = 0.81mg/kg/day

Wich for me at 92kg = 92 x 0.81 = 75mg

Which is quite a bit closer to what we dose.

Do I misunderstand?

- T (Admittedly bad at math)

I've been confused about that study, and the claims that it was using 100x a human dose. We say that 5mg/kg/day for a rat means 400-500mg total for a human, but I thought you had to consider body surface area and metabolism? Per Ergo Log at Found an interesting animal study? Here's how you calculate the human dosage I understand the formula to be:

Do I misunderstand?

Bizzump. I just ordered a bottle of this carcinogen! Curiosity killed the cat (err in this case mouse). Doing 10mg/day until the 30ml bottle is gone.

Running it now, day 3. 10mg every day willl post research results and keep updates!

Running it now, day 3. 10mg every day willl post research results and keep updates!

Please do! :)
Especially interested to hear from people who has been using this while doing serious endurance-sports (Running/Cycling/Triathlon etc.)!

I compete in an endurance sport, so I will mostly be reporting on that aspect. Dont know what to expect on fatloss or endurance other than what I have read so I will let you guys know.

I have no idea if this shit does anything for fat loss, I'll be honest. I'm on t3,clen, tren, etc so it's hard telling. Saying so would be pure bs bc it's not a controlled environment.

I do think it's a legit observation that my cardio endurance picked up noticeably after about 5 days of use. I was quite surprised as I'm on tren. I'd say that's this compounds biggest attribute. Post workout HIT and low intensity cardio both seemed easier and I could breath better, less winded.

Last edited:

Do I misunderstand?

Even if that's the case you need to keep in mind how quickly side effects go up with dosage increases.

75mg is 15x the suggested 5mg dose.

1000mg of test per week is a somewhat common dosage. Imagine the sides at 15x that which would be 15,000mg per week. :eek::eek:

Here's a couple examples using stuff that can be bought off the shelf.

15x the suggested dosage of 400mg of ibuprofen is 6,000mg.

15x the suggested dosage of 200mg of caffeine is 3,000mg.

Both those examples would either kill you or land you in the ER.

Even if that's the case you need to keep in mind how quickly side effects go up with dosage increases.

75mg is 15x the suggested 5mg dose.

1000mg of test per week is a somewhat common dosage. Imagine the sides at 15x that which would be 15,000mg per week. :eek::eek:

Here's a couple examples using stuff that can be bought off the shelf.

15x the suggested dosage of 400mg of ibuprofen is 6,000mg.

15x the suggested dosage of 200mg of caffeine is 3,000mg.

Both those examples would either kill you or land you in the ER.

Right - What I was trying to reason about though, was the logic that:

5mg/kg is not human dose. The human equivalent of the 5mg/kg rat dose that allegedly caused cancer seems to be closer to 75mg (for my weight anyway), not as far off as the 500mg that I keep hearing.

Good point that there is still some significant leeway from a 5-10mg dose all the way up to that 75 territory.

just started 30mg per day

seems to be negating the cardio suppressive effects of trenbolone quite well. M notice was I was able to do more cardio and had more elasticity in lungs , and was able to last in sauna for a longer duration. I have been on this supplement for 3-4 days. I am not running it standalone I am stacking it with ostarine and AAS

any recent reviews of this compound?
thanks

just started 30mg per day

seems to be negating the cardio suppressive effects of trenbolone quite well. M notice was I was able to do more cardio and had more elasticity in lungs , and was able to last in sauna for a longer duration. I have been on this supplement for 3-4 days. I am not running it standalone I am stacking it with ostarine and AAS

any recent reviews of this compound?
thanks

Good stuff. I have read tonnes of reviews on other forums but GW has not been used by too many on here yet. How are you finding the MK-2866 (Ostarine)? That's the next SARM I plan to use as I only hear good things about it Did you start everything together or at different times so you could gauge their effectiveness? Thanks

Last edited:
I'm waiting on my GW to arrive. I will also report how it goes. Will probably start at 10mg a day and go up till I feel I hit my threshold.

I am curious about this GW as well~ :confused::headbang:

In the summers I skip lifting legs and run extreme trail races, and have a 30 miler coming up end of August. I just started at 10mg a day and will run it up until the race. I'm tracking my running times, my weight, and my waist to also monitor weight/fat loss. I still lift everything else heavy this time of year, and am taking CJC/GHRP2 at 100mg x 5 shots per day.

Currently:
5'8
180lbs
36" waist

I'll update weekly.

Good stuff. I have read tonnes of reviews on other forums but GW has not been used by too many on here yet. How are you finding the MK-2866 (Ostarine)? That's the next SARM I plan to use as I only hear good things about it Did you start everything together or at different times so you could gauge their effectiveness? Thanks

GW is good, my GF and I are taking it. She is using 10mg per day. 20mg for me.

I have been stacking it with peptides , low dose aas, and mk677 and ostarine.

ostarine is amazing and from what i've seen exhibits near anavar results in women, my gf used it precontest for her last bikini show

My gerbil started feeling the endurance effects by days 2 and 3. He was doing giant sets for arms with no rest and hardly out of break. He also flew through his delt workout today with minimal rest times.

Cardio also seems to be a breeze for him.

He's currently doing 20mg a day. 10mg pre am cardio and 10mg pre workout.

Last edited:
I ordered a couple bottles of this but ended up having them send me ostarine instead after reading somewhere that trials were stopped when it was found to rapidly cause cancer. I don't know if that's at 75mg or 750mg but cancer scares me. If I can avoid putting more carcinogens into my body I will.

GW1516 works best in conjunction with Acadesine (ACIR). Burns fat like crazy and makes you feel like you can do cardio forever.

I ordered a couple bottles of this but ended up having them send me ostarine instead after reading somewhere that trials were stopped when it was found to rapidly cause cancer. I don't know if that's at 75mg or 750mg but cancer scares me. If I can avoid putting more carcinogens into my body I will.

They were giving rats like 450mg of GW1516. That like 100 times a rats bodyweight. Newer studies show no cancer in rats or humans. If you use the suggested dose of 10-30mg a day youll be fine. No worries. :star-:ars

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws