advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you gotten Agression from just Test?

Roid rage. I've never experienced it.
I've gotten a little "testy" as others have mentioned on a prep but that was
calorie restriction and the girlfriends lack of understanding as to why we couldn't
go out to eat or why I wasn't spending time with her in those last 3 weeks prior
to the competition. You find a cute girl thats competed...that's marriage material!

In general i tend to think that people that were A Holes when they were natural may be more apt to lose their temper and act out when they are on a cycle. But i think that is more about the person then the gear. And may just be an excuse they are giving themselves.

Excess testosterone is thought to cause aggression, but I never saw anyone experience increased aggression from just test. Yes Tren does make you more of a dick and so do many other AAS, but not test IMO.

Has this too been your experience? If so, the portion of test that converts to DHT should at least cause aggression, but if anything test makes you mellower I think.

What you think?
Find a new hobby. You have no business doing anabolic steroids. They are not for people with no self control. They only magnify your personality.

Excess testosterone is thought to cause aggression, but I never saw anyone experience increased aggression from just test. Yes Tren does make you more of a dick and so do many other AAS, but not test IMO.

Has this too been your experience? If so, the portion of test that converts to DHT should at least cause aggression, but if anything test makes you mellower I think.

What you think?
NO not in 25 years, roids are like alcohol. They don’t change you the real you just gets more visible

You guys are making a general statement that is completely unrelated to the question asked

I can see low blood sugar cause aggression, but high BP can from left field. Very interesting
Being hypertensive is proven to cause irritability. Maybe you should read more before you start asking questions you can answer yourself.

Test can and does make you more "aggressive" though it depends on what you mean by the term. For example, it makes you more competitive which can be a certain type of aggression. I haven't seen much research which denies the connection between test and aggression and men and women think differently partly because of test. It just doesn't always manifest as spousal abuse or kicking dogs or whatever.

Test does affect the psyche whether we notice it or not. There are some interesting studies, for example how test affects someone playing a board game and so on.

Aggression could also be seen as a positive, as opposed to depression, like a "go get it!" attitude.

I feel less aggressive on steroids too but that may change situationally, like if someone really pushed you, threatened you etc.

I think when your younger it does, now I'm pretty even. Of course life when your younger could just be more stressful as I never lived it off.

I am the same cranky, middle-aged person with or without Test! LOL But seriously, I do feel an overall better mood and motivation during the day even on a TRT dose!

I 100% feel more aggressive - I can feel the difference in my temperament going from 100mg to 200mg for a cruise for god sakes. Unsure of what some of the answers are here - there was nothing in regards to a breakdown in behavioral norms resulting in outbursts or violent tendencies.

Yes I feel more aggressive. I have also found that the higher my estrogen comes the more aggressive I become as well. Speaking in all sincerity I feel as though a lot of people go through life with this vague understanding of their emotions and psyche. I have never met anyone that would say legitimately that there is not a level of aggression that comes from taking exogenous testosterone.

No. No aggression from any compound if you mean anger or hostility. Now the ability to move more reps and weight yes, which someone could assume that is more aggression. They are all “feel good” for me. I’m lucky I guess.

Test can and does make you more "aggressive" though it depends on what you mean by the term. For example, it makes you more competitive which can be a certain type of aggression. I haven't seen much research which denies the connection between test and aggression and men and women think differently partly because of test. It just doesn't always manifest as spousal abuse or kicking dogs or whatever.

Test does affect the psyche whether we notice it or not. There are some interesting studies, for example how test affects someone playing a board game and so on.

Aggression could also be seen as a positive, as opposed to depression, like a "go get it!" attitude.

I feel less aggressive on steroids too but that may change situationally, like if someone really pushed you, threatened you etc.
Yes if I’m pushed and I’m on a higher dose I react with more violence but I would be violent natty again it just enhances who you already are. If test makes you aggressive to the family or preemptively violent you should prolly not take it.

Well sure everyone is fine and dandy while on. Come off the drugs, stop, and see how you react lol.

Well sure everyone is fine and dandy while on. Come off the drugs, stop, and see how you react lol.
Waddaya mean off gear people will be better or worse, I don’t follow “fine and dandy” while on in reference to aggression. Not arguing just don’t follow what you’re saying.

No, testosterone actually makes me feel more relaxed.

The only time i feel my aggression growing is when my BP gets too high and that only happens in traffic :ROFLMAO:

Yes if I’m pushed and I’m on a higher dose I react with more violence but I would be violent natty again it just enhances who you already are. If test makes you aggressive to the family or preemptively violent you should prolly not take it.

I don't know about the "it only enhances who you are" idea. Question is, does it make you do things you otherwise wouldn't do? It's funny, juicers say to outsiders that steroids do not make you aggressive. Of course we all naturally want to defend what we do. But then you come here and often see threads where guys say tren or Halo or whatever made them complete lunatics and made them behave very uncharacteristically. Every day you can see references to how someone won't ever take compound X again because it makes them paranoid, have road rage, snapping at friends, makes them cheat with ugly chicks and so on.

You could apply this to more psychoactive drugs as well. Does meth or crack only enhance who you are? Alcohol? Relatives often say to drug abusers "this is not who you are" and both users and relatives say certain drugs obviously rob you of "free will," how after a certain point you no longer have a choice. Well you could debate this forever.

When people ask me about roid rage I usually say that steroid users do not often become violent, if that is what they mean, but that it does affect your brain and could therefore affect your behavior, in more or less subtle ways.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws