over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

heart attack

Exactly what he is saying. Controversial but I think he's right. Athletes DO die younger.

He's completely wrong. He fails to differentiate between endurance/marathon runners and HIIT training. By his logic, sitting on the couch and never getting up is healthy. He is proof that anyone can spend time on google and know more about exercise than an average cardiologist.

Last edited:
Exactly what he is saying. Controversial but I think he's right. Athletes DO die younger.

That theory is pure garbage.

The sedentary obese are not exercising their heart like any of us, and we are not even aerobics athletes. And their hearts are going to fail much sooner.

Competitive athletes sure, but that's due to a multitude of factors including how soon they get out of it as well.

By that logic, taking an ace inhibitor since you were an infant would cause you live till 200.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Every damn time the genetics card gets played.

The guy just asked the question. You don't realize you are just like the guys who play the genetics card all the time but the opposite side of the spectrum. If a guy has run some aas cycles for you that is the cause of his death from your posts before you even know any details. This has nothing to do with the guy this thread is about. It's common sense aas were likely a major factor in his early death. But just because someone has a heart attack young and uses aas it doesn't mean they were the actual cause. I have heard of a few young guys who have died from heart attacks in the last few months who never touched drugs.

No my head is not in the sand and I am not making excuses. Anyone with half a brain can see steroids lead to heart attacks and a number of other serious medical conditions. Steroids are bad for the heart in so many different ways. Combined with food and training it's a lot of weight and a lot of added stress for the heart. Someone may have lived till 90 natural and fit but with steroids die at 40 so no one is making excuses. But as thethinker alluded to genetics do hold a tonne of weight in most cases.

All we can do is what we always post about and be sensible. Cruise on real cruise doses and basically do not abuse. Try to keep blood work as perfect as possible and stay stress free. Don't get too heavy and eat well and do cardio. If we are lucky we will live very old but even if we do all of these things we could drop diet tomorrow so enjoy life.

OP I am sorry about your friend and my post is in no way about him. I hope you are ok. Hopefully your post makes people realize you only get one chance at life so we should not take big risks when trying to attain our perfect physiques.

Wish this was a possibility for me. Some docs won't approve an echo because I'm in the mid-thirties. Says it shouldn't be an issue at this point. Tried with several docs. They do an EKG and say, "See? You're fine."

Ugh.

Yeah, I can see that being an issue. Suppose you could spill the beans and tell them youre on steroids and engaging in risky behavior but then you open up a can of worms where they lecture you and tell you to just stop.

Had my family friend doctor give me one. Even he was hesitant and I didn’t understand why.. I guess they really don’t feel a young healthy guy can have anything wrong with their heart?

I literally had to tell him about all the alcohol and drug abuse I did while taking AAS and even then he was still like “Alright I’ll do it for you but I don’t think there’s anything wrong”

Yeah. they don't want to give you one until there is a problem and then it could be too late by then. Sucks.

I had my first when I developed cardiomyopathy. The echo diagnosed it. I was having symptoms of problems. My resting heart rate in the morning was about 110 BPM and I was tired/winded really easily.

From what I've heard (not sure if there's any merit to it), docs get a kick back from doing heart surgery, not preventative measures. It could only be rumors, but I've heard it from a few people.

The doctors believe it or not don't really get paid that much for heart surgery. All the money goes to the hospital it seems.

My VT ablation surgery took over 6 hours and my surgeon only got paid $1500 by my insurance. The hospital made about $15,000 off of it and I was only there one night. That's what my insurance paid them. The hospital billed the insurance company $45,000!

Whether its the gear or the extra mass that comes with the gear, it's harder on one's heart to be heavier than to not be heavy.

I think both are bad but the drugs are much harder on you. IMO. Right now I still weigh 245 lbs but I am not having more heart attacks. I only weighed 235 before the heart attack.

Why aren't all of you on a bèta-blocker?

It's a heart friendly medication class and you should have no problem getting one prescribed to you. It should avoid many of the AAS-related heart issues.

I've been on Bisoprolol since I started juicing.

Surprised they used that for you when you don't have any heart problems. Im on that. They use it on me mainly for the heart rate lowering effect it has. It doesn't lower BP as much as other drugs do. It mostly used as a sort of governor for heart rate.

Ekg only detect ST segment elevation. Non ST segment elevation heart attacks slip right through. Chest pain needs to be assessed by a competent medical professional who knows what physical data that points towards heart attack.

Doc should be able to see other signs too though. An ST segment elevation is a sign of a heart attack that has already occurred. Before I had my first echo done I had an inverted T wave on my ekg. Taken alone its probably not something to worry about but I had symptoms of heart trouble too like the high resting heart rate. My ejection fraction came back about 35% then.

LDL particle size and amount are definitely good things to know. You could have the right size of ldl particles but have a whole lot of them, like in my case.
Having both a high number of ldl particels and the small, dense, dangerous type is a huge red flag. Normally I don't recommend statins, but for this group I would. If you haven't check your particle size and amount, definitely do it.

A regular CBC about every 3 months is good too, to keep an eye on hematocrit. Seems a lot of guys on here now are very aware of that and that is a good thing. My heart attack appeared to be mostly due to clotting. I didn't have any solid occlusion that needed angioplasty or a stent.

Had similar experience (and an EKG).

I have enlarged hearts in my family. So I am being overly cautious. AAS/GH use just makes it worse. Despite this, mid 30 year olds getting echos seems to be frowned upon because there certainly is some resistance.

Just say you have chest pain. I've had 4-5 echos and another 3-4 cardiac MRIs at this point and I'm turning 27 in a month

A regular CBC about every 3 months is good too, to keep an eye on hematocrit. Seems a lot of guys on here now are very aware of that and that is a good thing. My heart attack appeared to be mostly due to clotting. I didn't have any solid occlusion that needed angioplasty or a stent.

Didnt you say you were giving yourself phlebotomys before your heart attack? What was your hematocrit at?

Just say you have chest pain. I've had 4-5 echos and another 3-4 cardiac MRIs at this point and I'm turning 27 in a month

LOL, yeah chest pain will probably do it every time. All the nurses and doctors are always asking me if I have any. I have never had a single chest pain! It is a fallacy that you have chest pains during a heart attack. It is more common to have them but you can not have them as well. All I had was nausea and a heartburn feeling in my throat area. I brushed them off as having lifted too hard.

Didnt you say you were giving yourself phlebotomys before your heart attack? What was your hematocrit at?

Yeah, it got up to about 61 and then I went in to the blood bank to give blood but they wouldn't take it because it was too high. They force you to see a doctor.

I then resorted to doing my own. I had bought a meter to measure my hemoglobin so I measured before and a few days after each phlebotomy. I gave myself two in the space of about 1 week I think. Im wondering if that might have brought up my platelet count. Anyhow my hemoglobin was down to about 16.5 or so when I had the heart attack. I do not recommend doing your own phlebotomies at home.

Last edited:
LDL particle size and amount are definitely good things to know. You could have the right size of ldl particles but have a whole lot of them, like in my case.
Having both a high number of ldl particels and the small, dense, dangerous type is a huge red flag. Normally I don't recommend statins, but for this group I would. If you haven't check your particle size and amount, definitely do it.

The double head dragon of nandrolone punching Lp(a) in da face. Yet the ramifications on thee good ole HDL-c and endothelial cells.

The double head dragon of nandrolone punching Lp(a) in da face. Yet the ramifications on thee good ole HDL-c and endothelial cells.

Could this be seen in your lipid numbers, if so, what might that look like (___LDL, ___ VLDL, etc)?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity