over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with an insulin protocol for inter-workout recovery

Worldsfastestfatty

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey

I'm about to enter a training block that will be heavily focused on developing technical skill across a number of disciplines. This means whilst intensity will *mostly* moderate (with some high intensity sessions) it will be very high frequency and volume - 2-a-days 6 days a week recovery allowing.

Therefore I'm looking to maximise glycogen replenishment between sessions. I have heard from other athletes who have utilised slin to assist but they are a little shaky with protocols. I have novorapid slin. I am thinking

0430am - 1.5iu GH
0530-0700 - various forms of enduance training & some GPP work
0700 - 5iu novorapid slin
0700 - 30g carb, 20g prot
0800 - 150g carb, 50g prot
1130 - 5iu novorapid slin
1200 - 150g carb, 50g prot, 20g fat
1400 - 1.5iu GH
1500 - 1630 - resistance training/glycogenic training/strength training (some PL, some Oly, some sprinting, some throwing - depends on session)
1630 - 5iu novorapid slin
1700 - 50g carb, 50 protien, 10g fat
1900 - 150g carb, 50g protien, 30g fat
2100 - 1.5iu GH and Beddies

Does this seem about right regarding timings around food, training and GH use? Will use of exogenous slin @5iu inhibit fat metabolism if I decided to do endurance training whilst is is active?

Food timing doesn't really matter with exogenous growth hormone. Digesting food thus increasing insulin can reduce growth hormone secretion. But this exogenous GH, so not relying on naturally producing, therefore food timing doesn't matter all that much.

Insulin is a storage hormone. When it's high, you will not be burning fat.

5iu is a tiny dose and more of an assistance to your pancreas. Shouldn't prevent you burning fat as long as you are in a caloric deficit.

If it's for recovery, I would only use insulin once a day instead, maybe at 10iu to start either pre (use an intra) or post resistance training.

If you want to burn fat, make sure you are in a caloric deficit and reduce some carbs in other meals. So that you have a "muscle building" phase and a "fat burning" phase.

Research Milos Sarcev's approach, as he has been using this on athletes he coaches for years and openly talks about his approach. You can find a lot of his stuff on YouTube.

I’d sack off 3 x gh pd for the reason above as well as for practicality. Gh is the only peptide that doesn’t require multiple jabs to maintain its action. I’ve ran my entire weekly gh dose over three days, usually mwf, with one dose pre bed with excellent effect

That look entirely over complicated

quality Intra-Workout shake with am traing , pin 5iu insulin after training with protein/carb shake then a reasonable meal an hr or so after.

quality food between

rinse and repeat for second training.
use the insulin for its nutrition shuttling effects AFTER training for recovery.

Very helpful gents, thank you.

The 3 x daily GH dosing is a personal preference as I find it reduces the lethargy for me - agree that "results" are determined by total dose over time rather than complicated protocols - this is purely to offset sides.

Wasn't so much concerned with fatloss/being in deficit as I was with fat being available for energy use during training if insulin is present? Probably over thinking that one.

Will start with 10iu post resistance training as suggested and see how it works out.

Follow up question; how long can I sensibly utilise rapid slin @ 10iu post workout? I've read everything from 4 weeks on/4 off to indefinitely so long as diet & training are conducive to preventing insulin resistance

That is looking like those shady protocols of Milos thats “leak out” on forums a years ago. Overly complicated, and unfortunately not necessary in my opinion. You do not need slin anywhere other than resistance training, eather before or after. I would basically run without the carb for first half of a day, then reload the carbs around training and that’s basically it.

Follow up question; how long can I sensibly utilise rapid slin @ 10iu post workout? I've read everything from 4 weeks on/4 off to indefinitely so long as diet & training are conducive to preventing insulin resistance
6 weeks on and 6 off, Mountaindog recommended… Can’t go wrong with his advice!

Cage

Very helpful gents, thank you.

The 3 x daily GH dosing is a personal preference as I find it reduces the lethargy for me - agree that "results" are determined by total dose over time rather than complicated protocols - this is purely to offset sides.

Wasn't so much concerned with fatloss/being in deficit as I was with fat being available for energy use during training if insulin is present? Probably over thinking that one.

Will start with 10iu post resistance training as suggested and see how it works out.
Yes, I say keep it simple. Post workout only. 10 grams of fast carbs per iu of slin. Keep carbs handy. I always could tell a difference in recovery using this simple format.

i am soo tired but wanna give ya my experience. pm me so i dont forget and will respond tomo
i love insulin
i learned most from milos sarcev and phil hernon. imo combinging their methods and madness is best.

i am soo tired but wanna give ya my experience. pm me so i dont forget and will respond tomo
i love insulin
i learned most from milos sarcev and phil hernon. imo combinging their methods and madness is best.
Can you please go a bit more deeply in with details on your protocol?

6 weeks on and 6 off, Mountaindog recommended… Can’t go wrong with his advice!

Cage
But this is based on what?

@luki7788 (correct me if I am wrong Luki) has a lot of experience and says you can run pre-wo slin forever.

i love insulin
can you expand on this?

That makes my head hurt.

Twice a day training: conditioning…..pin rhgh 90-120 minutes prior.

Lifting: pin rhgh+insulin 15-30 minutes prior, EAAs+carbs intra workout.

Eat and sleep

Hey

I'm about to enter a training block that will be heavily focused on developing technical skill across a number of disciplines. This means whilst intensity will *mostly* moderate (with some high intensity sessions) it will be very high frequency and volume - 2-a-days 6 days a week recovery allowing.

Therefore I'm looking to maximise glycogen replenishment between sessions. I have heard from other athletes who have utilised slin to assist but they are a little shaky with protocols. I have novorapid slin. I am thinking

0430am - 1.5iu GH
0530-0700 - various forms of enduance training & some GPP work
0700 - 5iu novorapid slin
0700 - 30g carb, 20g prot
0800 - 150g carb, 50g prot
1130 - 5iu novorapid slin
1200 - 150g carb, 50g prot, 20g fat
1400 - 1.5iu GH
1500 - 1630 - resistance training/glycogenic training/strength training (some PL, some Oly, some sprinting, some throwing - depends on session)
1630 - 5iu novorapid slin
1700 - 50g carb, 50 protien, 10g fat
1900 - 150g carb, 50g protien, 30g fat
2100 - 1.5iu GH and Beddies

Does this seem about right regarding timings around food, training and GH use? Will use of exogenous slin @5iu inhibit fat metabolism if I decided to do endurance training whilst is is active?
Post a photo.

i love insulin
Did you ever post your protocol?
I picked up some R from Walmart.
10ml bottle. 100iu/ml
Pinned 5iu(0.05ml) post workout. Then ate.
Been about 3hrs since probably pinning. So probably good and safe to go out in the world right now.
Just experimenting with recovery protocols that call for ~5iu slin post work out.

Did you ever post your protocol?
I picked up some R from Walmart.
10ml bottle. 100iu/ml
Pinned 5iu(0.05ml) post workout. Then ate.
Been about 3hrs since probably pinning. So probably good and safe to go out in the world right now.
Just experimenting with recovery protocols that call for ~5iu slin post work out.
How'd that work out??
Generally for most people Novolin-R has an active live of about 5 hrs and your carbs should be spread out through that window. Some people get a second peak after a few hrs and have experienced some hypoglycemia.

How'd that work out??
Generally for most people Novolin-R has an active live of about 5 hrs and your carbs should be spread out through that window. Some people get a second peak after a few hrs and have experienced some hypoglycemia.
I'm only dosing 5iu. Which I guess calls for about 50g of carbs. I didn't really notice any oncoming bouts of going hypo. But then again I made sure to have enough grapes and watermelon to cover myself throughout the 4-5hr window.
Based on my research R can also be dosed 1hr preworkout.. while also ingesting enough carbs during the workout session to cover all your carb needs.
I did notice I had more energy at the begining of this mornings 2mile run. Usually it takes about .75 miles before I feel awake and energetic.
I felt a bit more bounce around the .30mile mark. Could just be placebo.
But yeah. I also noticed my knees didn't feel as rusty at the start of the run. Used no wraps of sleeves today. Just went out. No shirt. Just shorts and shoes

Keep in mind... I do this all for looks and to continue to perform at my own personal peak.
I'm more into the hybrid athlete thing. Not body building. 50yo

How'd that work out??
Is it true that R acts like fast acting it injected IM?
Maybe R is medium acting if injected subq. It's the fat that's acts as a buffer.
But if injecting IM you bypass the fat buffer and get a fast acting response ??

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws