over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh freak out!!!!

Musclemanda90

Newbies
So I posted a post before about possibly having fake Hgh, well here it is a week later and I started developing huge itchy red spots at injection site. It's Monday night and I haven't taken a shot since Sunday morning, and I'm currently shaking my ass off freezing. I can't sleep I literally feel like I took an extacy pill. My tongue is tingly, I'm so tired but too scared to sleep! Someone please give me some advice! Will this pass, should I take my ass to the hospital? Don't worry I won't be injecting any more of that garbage. Learned my lesson.

definitely stop using that stuff, not real or your Bac water has got bacteria in it, so look at the expiration date

definitely stop using that stuff, not real or your Bac water has got bacteria in it, so look at the expiration date

Def not doing anymore of that shit!! And bac water isn't expired but I haven't been keeping it in the fridge....don't know if that matters

So I posted a post before about possibly having fake Hgh, well here it is a week later and I started developing huge itchy red spots at injection site. It's Monday night and I haven't taken a shot since Sunday morning, and I'm currently shaking my ass off freezing. I can't sleep I literally feel like I took an extacy pill. My tongue is tingly, I'm so tired but too scared to sleep! Someone please give me some advice! Will this pass, should I take my ass to the hospital? Don't worry I won't be injecting any more of that garbage. Learned my lesson.

After your symptoms indicated in your first post , I advised you to stop immediatly your rHGH.

Yea I should have listened. But I was being hard headed and figured I could get passed the side affects and maybe get results. It's hard to accept the fact that I just threw money down the drain.

Just curious how much water are you adding ?
Also how many mg/vial ?
I like 1.1 ml minimum to 3.3mg .
Good luck
DWBO

Yea I should have listened. But I was being hard headed and figured I could get passed the side affects and maybe get results. It's hard to accept the fact that I just threw money down the drain.

Did you contact the sponsor or rep ?
Bunk stuff is one thing but making people sick is over the top .
DWBO

Kinda funny. I recently received a bad batch (lot of kits...) from a sponsor on this board. Don't know the rules so i won't say right now but after contact back and forth about it he is now ignoring my emails. gH turns cloudy upon mixing and stays cloudy. Painful injections. I have a bunch of kits that are now worthless and I'm starting to think I just got screwed out of thousands by a major sponsor ....

Kinda funny. I recently received a bad batch (lot of kits...) from a sponsor on this board. Don't know the rules so i won't say right now but after contact back and forth about it he is now ignoring my emails. gH turns cloudy upon mixing and stays cloudy. Painful injections. I have a bunch of kits that are now worthless and I'm starting to think I just got screwed out of thousands by a major sponsor ....

I don't know if we should just let something like this go. I'm not 100% on all the rules but I think people should at least be told so they can make educational discussions when they buy.

This is a public health issue. You really should state the company here.

I'd sure hope being a sponsor doesn't mean info like this can't be posted. That could basically mean paying to be a sponsor = license to rip people off.

Last edited:
I agree I just ordered allot of hgh I'm curious, but mine has a lot of good reviews but still like to know if not mine so I can stay away from source for now

Unfortunately, you don't have enough posts to post in the sponsor section. If you did, you could then post in that sponsors thread. Any of the members here that are curious to who the sponsor is will have to PM you for the information.

I did NOT get the stuff from anyone on this forum! I got it from a friend who is apparently running the same shit as me cause we halved our kit since I'm female I don't need as much. But he said he's not having any sides like I am. But whatever. I stopped taking the crap and he's even willing to buy the rest back from me. It's been a week since I've been off and I'm feeling better but if I go too low carb on some days then I get that feeling all over again. So I've just been eating a lot more than I should be, but thankfully I'm not getting bloated, so maybe it did help a little now that I'm off. I'm just gonna stick to all natural!!

I did NOT get the stuff from anyone on this forum! I got it from a friend who is apparently running the same shit as me cause we halved our kit since I'm female I don't need as much. But he said he's not having any sides like I am. But whatever. I stopped taking the crap and he's even willing to buy the rest back from me. It's been a week since I've been off and I'm feeling better but if I go too low carb on some days then I get that feeling all over again. So I've just been eating a lot more than I should be, but thankfully I'm not getting bloated, so maybe it did help a little now that I'm off. I'm just gonna stick to all natural!!

If you can get legit hgh, it's actually one of the most amazing supplements you can add. In your case, you got burned on some funky counterfeit. Just be careful who you trust next time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Clembone
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131