over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh question for 35 yrnold

thereaper88

Newbies
What’s up guys was on gear for most of my 20’s and stopped around 29.

35 now and wanting to start on hgh for anti aging joint repair and weight loss.

Considered going rHGH peptides but hgh seems to be cheap enough these days.

Not currently on another sups but considering running trt doses along side.

What’s a good starting and cruise protocol to get things going. 🤙

I can tell you this, you don't need to inject any test with HGH. My test levels go to 1400 on just 2iu and im in my late 40s. Any anabolic's you run shut down your natural test... why go thru that if your looking for anti aging effects? Your 35.. not sure how much anti aging you need...LOL First time, run .5iu every day for about a week, then increase to 1iu. Run 1iu for about 2 weeks, then increase to 2iu. Run it for about a month and see how you feel. Increase to 2.5 if you feel you need that extra. You will start to see the results around the 6 month mark, things start rocking. Let me emphasize this, you need to work out like an animal bro. Just injecting HGH and not working out is a waste of your money and unwanted side effects. If you like it, im sure with time you will increase your dosage but Ill warn you, don't over do it. You WILL get side effects at very high dosages. Some side effect are irreversible.

First get your labs done , have them check test and estrogen , thyroid as well IGF-1 levels.

If your test is under 500 id start TRT , HGH can be started regardless but having your IGF tested first the a couple months after HGH will give you an idea how well the HGH is working.

2IU HGH before bed is a great place to start

I can tell you this, you don't need to inject any test with HGH. My test levels go to 1400 on just 2iu and im in my late 40s. Any anabolic's you run shut down your natural test... why go thru that if your looking for anti aging effects? Your 35.. not sure how much anti aging you need...LOL First time, run .5iu every day for about a week, then increase to 1iu. Run 1iu for about 2 weeks, then increase to 2iu. Run it for about a month and see how you feel. Increase to 2.5 if you feel you need that extra. You will start to see the results around the 6 month mark, things start rocking. Let me emphasize this, you need to work out like an animal bro. Just injecting HGH and not working out is a waste of your money and unwanted side effects. If you like it, im sure with time you will increase your dosage but Ill warn you, don't over do it. You WILL get side effects at very high dosages. Some side effect are irreversible.
Already hit it pretty hard in the gym and just looking to get ahead of things before I reach the point of actually needing them.

I’ve worked my body pretty hard over the years so any help would be nice lol

First get your labs done , have them check test and estrogen , thyroid as well IGF-1 levels.

If your test is under 500 id start TRT , HGH can be started regardless but having your IGF tested first the a couple months after HGH will give you an idea how well the HGH is working.

Actually getting my labs in the
Morning 🤌🏼

Well reading through my quest results the test came back the fastest and I’m sitting at a 329!

Damn , about 1/3 what is sgould be LOL.

Id definitely say its time for TRT

Yep it’s time brother probably start at 100mg a week re check again in a few weeks and probably throw a few iu’s of gh at it
10 iu a day (20mg) with an insulin needle IM had me perfect right at 1000
Levels stay dead nuts steady and estrogen stays in range.

Sub. Same boat Reaper. I was below 400 and started TRT a year ago. I run 180mg a week and my levels are just above 1000 consistently. Right now Im also considering HGH but still in the research phase. Good luck and keep me posted as I am personally interested in your journey. Good luck.

Similar situation Reap, started TRT 3 years ago and added hgh 1 year in. Just be careful and start slowly. It’s no joke that some side effects are irreversible like carpal tunnel (if you let it go too far and too long). The small benefit isn’t worth the risk if it doesn’t agree with you. Also, once you start ramping up your dose then you’ll need to consider blood glucose monitoring.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws